2017 NBA Playoffs

Warriors look a step ahead today. Too many turnovers and bad offense by the Cavs.

Lebron needs to rally the troops and hope they can take game 2.

Kevin Durant. What a beast. Won the game for Warriors.

Curry still dropping 3-pointers on fast breaks :))

No competition. GSW will sweep all teams - is that a first, ever?

Lebron can barely take a breather during the series while curry and the toothpick can easily pick their spots. Lebron is having an all time great playoffs yet it will go to waste because of this beta loser durant. I wouldnt mind if he suffered a career ending injury.

Love watching the Warriors dominate Lebron.

I'm a Raptors fan and that phony has been doing the same stuff in the East for years. Good to see him get some of it back in the finals.

Would have been a good contest if it wasn't for Durant jumping ship and messing everything up.

Love watching the Warriors dominate Lebron.

I'm a Raptors fan and that phony has been doing the same stuff in the East for years. Good to see him get some of it back in the finals.

The 'phony' ripped warriors last time, and he was also the first one to acknowledge loyal supporters of Raptors.

The hatred for KD is terrible, asking for loyalty in franchise sport,that too when LeBron has done the same.

The 'phony' ripped warriors last time, and he was also the first one to acknowledge loyal supporters of Raptors.

ATG player no doubt, but he's the one who started this "super team" nonsense. Completely ruined the East for years.

It's nice to see him on the receiving end this year.

Even more fitting with KD's cold-blooded dagger on Lebron in game 3.

ATG player no doubt, but he's the one who started this "super team" nonsense. Completely ruined the East for years.

Fair enough!

The hatred for KD is terrible, asking for loyalty in franchise sport,that too when LeBron has done the same.

Fair enough!

LeBron couldn't win on Cavs, they had no other superstar. While KD had Westbrook, who will probably win MVP this year. Also, OKC were up 3-1 against GSW so they had a chance of beating them.

LeBron went to Miami, a team that sucked. He along with Bosh, made it a super-team. KD went to GSW, the team that beat him and made the Finals the year before.

It's no comparison.

LeBron will be forever be remembered as a hero in Cleveland.

While Durant is seen as a traitor to OKC and rightly so.

There is no comparison at all with what Lebron did and what KD has done.

Lebron didn't go to a 73 win team and join a back to back MVP winner along side a DPOY candidate.

Until KD can win a ring without these 3 all stars, his legacy will never surpass Lebron or even get close.

With that being said, the Cavs really need to reevaluate what they are doing. I would look to trade Love along side a few more pieces and try to get Paul George or Jimmy Butler.

Can't believe that Cavs actually managed to nick one yay! :))

Oh did I mention how much I hate Durant. A LOT.

LeBron couldn't win on Cavs, they had no other superstar. While KD had Westbrook, who will probably win MVP this year. Also, OKC were up 3-1 against GSW so they had a chance of beating them.

LeBron went to Miami, a team that sucked. He along with Bosh, made it a super-team. KD went to GSW, the team that beat him and made the Finals the year before.

It's no comparison.

LeBron will be forever be remembered as a hero in Cleveland.

While Durant is seen as a traitor to OKC and rightly so.

Durant wouldn't have had the courage to do what he did without Lebron's actions.

He's set off a chain reaction.

On a more positive note, The Golden State Warriors play beautiful basketball. Never seen anything like it.

Congrats to the Warriors on winning the championship. They were too good for the rest of the league. One of the most dominant playoff runs ever.

Durant deserved the Finals MVP. He played great.

I still can't believe that KD is on the Warriors. It's hard to see him not on the OKC team. I still look at him as a Thunder.

He shouldn't have gone to the Warriors. I hate the Warriors. It boils my blood to see them win.

Unfortunately, GSW won the title and ended a boring playoffs.

Don't like him but Lebron was fantastic. Nothing more he could have done.

GSW is too damn good and nice to see KD get what he's deserved for a long time.

Lebron was fantastic

I really hate KD but I'm glad he got his ring he wanted so bad. The Warriors are just too talented for any team to beat them right now

Congrats GSW was always gonna be a one-sided contest. Durant hope you are happy champ.

Back