Abbottabad Falcons vs Multan Tigers | Group A | Faysal Bank T20 | Lahore |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsh_afridi

Local Club Regular
Runs
Abbottabad Falcons squad
Sajjad Ali, Mir Azam, Wajid Ali, Fawad Khan, Adnan Raees, Yasir Shah*, Khalid Usman, Jahangir Shah, Ahmed Said†, Junaid Khan, Ahmed Jamal, Mohammad Kashif, Asif Ali, Almar Afridi, Raja Nadeem, Kurshid Anwar, Nabeeullah, Nasir Khan

Multan Tigers squad
Imranullah Aslam, Taimur Ahmed, Gulraiz Sadaf†, Rameez Alam, Naved Yasin, Saeed Anwar jnr, Kashif Naved, Rizwan Haider, Abdur Rauf*, Zulfiqar Babar, Mohammad Irfan, Babar Ali, Rahat Ali, Tahir Maqsood, Ahmed Raza, Ansar Javed, Abid Ali, Ahsan Raza

Multan Tigers won the toss and elected to field

mm.png

Last edited:
This is going to be a good match. Abbottabad were great yesterday. And Multan are no minnows. So I expect to see a good match between two good teams. I'll be cheering the Falcons because they are the fighting underdogs here. So just for the romanticism of it.. :D

Go falcons!

Really Impressed with Rizwan Haider. Still Baber to come. I think Multan is saving him for the end.

Why do the fielders keep trying to stop everything with their feet?! Do the coaches not tell them it's safer to use your hands and more effective!!

A :six

I have to say that Abbottabad have been very impressive in this tournament. Their bowling has been good. Their batting is very impressive. And we all saw yesterday that their fielding was excellent too. They only lack experience and that would be the only reason for any losses they'll incur, I think.

As as I type, one more :out

Junaid should and probably will play for Pakistan in the coming year

Who is this batsman?! Looks like Shahzaib but with an 'axe-man' touch :shahzaib

:))) Every single ball this bowler has bowled has been rubbish - either short and wide or too short on a slow wicket, now he gets a wicket with a rank half volley

:))) Every single ball this bowler has bowled has been rubbish - either short and wide or too short on a slow wicket, now he gets a wicket with a rank half volley

He had begun to remind me of a friend in our street who used to give 4 wides in the beginning of every over he bowled. :)))

And Junaid Khan picks a wicket!!

That Junaid wicket reminded me of how I got out in my T20 on the weekend :(

He had begun to remind me of a friend in our street who used to give 4 wides in the beginning of every over he bowled. :)))

You won't believe that somebody in my team gave away 4 wides in a row 1st over he bowled yesterday :amin

:)))

Junaid is very VERY similar to that Welegedera from Sri Lanka.

Abbottabad early have been a bit less sharp in the field compared to yesterday...

Junaid is not as talented as aamer but can be a decent option for PAkistan wid amir not available
he needs to work on his inswinger , his outswinger is quite good

It is good to see abottabad are competing well this time they were no more than a minnow in previous tournaments

Junaid is not as talented as aamer but can be a decent option for PAkistan wid amir not available
he needs to work on his inswinger , his outswinger is quite good

I dont fancy our chances of finding another Amir so quick or easily, but yeah we need to find as many good bowlers as we can who can try somewhat filling the void he's left behind.

Juanid khan tried to fool the batsman there :))

He hadn't caught the ball but acted as if he did and made a throwing action towards the wicket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back