Ahmed Shehzad, another faux pas, once again...

Abdul

ODI Debutant
Runs
He has started liking tweets against Inzamam-ul-Haq now (http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?253005).

"Wao! Awesome like wth do you need else than the way @iamAhmadshahzad is promoting PAKISTAN's name in the World! GO TO HELL MR. @TheRealPCB "

"He Is Pakistan's Representative There, trying to make his country Proud
At least appreciate his efforts dude��
@iamAhmadshahzad"

I have no words to describe this attitude from him. It seems like he hasn't learned a thing even after being out of team for so long.

Last edited:
I honestly don't get the fascination some people have with this guy.. he is an utterly mediocre player who has at max 2-3 shots and can't rotate the strike to save his life. How does he keep finding himself in the limelight? Can we just please move on from this guy..

Inzi had a talk with him before the England tour seems as though it didn't work. Also his fans are a joke, what is there to support about this guy in a cricketing sense? Can't rotate strike, consumes too many balls in LO, awful footwork.

He hasn't learnt anything and doesn't seem to want to change. Keep him away from the national team

What an embarrassment. This guy is too egoistic and narcissistic to accept his flaws. I think we should finally close Shehzad's chapter. No point in having a mediocre player with a massive ego in the team. If PCB were professional this guy would have been sacked a long time ago for continuously liking negative tweets about selectors and his team players. What an embarrassing person.

I was extremely disappointed the non-professional language Inzimam used in his interview. You will never hear a selector from any other country saying he "punished" any player. You can drop a player but cannot openly use world punish for a professional player, its used only for criminals. Players sometimes uses improper words, which they should not but an administrator/selector is expected to behave more professionally.

I was extremely disappointed the non-professional language Inzimam used in his interview. You will never hear a selector from any other country saying he "punished" any player. You can drop a player but cannot openly use world punish for a professional player, its used only for criminals. Players sometimes uses improper words, which they should not but an administrator/selector is expected to behave more professionally.

Shehzad fans should be the last people talking about professionalism !! Like Literally !!

I'm not endorsing Shehzad's reaction, its simply stupidity and that won't help him making a come back, but give me any example , anywhere in the cricketing world using Inzimam like insulting language for the players.

Shehzad is painful to watch while batting. I'm so happy that Sharjeel has settled in our side in limited overs while Sami is there for tests.

Thankfully we have moved on from him. Don't see him coming back any time soon.

I'm not endorsing Shehzad's reaction, its simply stupidity and that won't help him making a come back, but give me any example , anywhere in the cricketing world using Inzimam like insulting language for the players.

It wasn't inzi that punished him he was already dropped by PCB. And was not supposed to be selected. Before Inzi became the Chief Selector.

If only this chap were playing under the BCCI, he would have understood how hard word and passion means nothing to being greedy and egotistical.

difference is.. in australian grade cricketing system.. players are not picked for only skill - but attitude and maturity.. hope to see this in our FC system soon.. the whingers and egotistic players were shown the door quickly no matter how skilled..

For entertainment, I give him A. For professionalism and actual performance, a D- should suffice.

I dont blame him for playing the BPL as the pay will be in the region of $30,000 for a few weeks work but he then cant expect to be picked for the national team when he hasnt done anything in FC cricket.

Wasn't KP also punished? Both by G.Smith when he was in SA and Strauss/Cook in Eng?
Watson homework-gate
Andrew Symonds discipline
WI multiple examples... all T20 pro's like Shezoo

I guess must be more. Disciplinary issues within the team are often dealt with 'punishment' when you get these kinds of egoistic players. But the thing is Shehzad's form didn't merit selection anyway!

Wasn't KP also punished? Both by G.Smith when he was in SA and Strauss/Cook in Eng?
Watson homework-gate
Andrew Symonds discipline
WI multiple examples... all T20 pro's like Shezoo

I guess must be more. Disciplinary issues within the team are often dealt with 'punishment' when you get these kinds of egoistic players. But the thing is Shehzad's form didn't merit selection anyway!

Best thing is Shehzad is not even quarter of most of these players

Back