Not open for further replies.

cricketpassion

T20I Debutant
Runs
I didnt see any thread about this match sorry If there is already one
After 2.4 overs Aus 15-0

super stuff by shane watson. Keep it going mate. The Aussies need around 180

Jadeja having a Sami-esque over...

Poor bowling from Jadeja. Three short pitched balls on trot. He messed it up last time with his batting. I'm hoping he doesn't do the same with his bowling this time around.

3 DFL Maximums against Jadeja and a dropped catch - but can he better Ajmals record in catching?

Why can't watson play like our batsmen with eyes closed and hoping to touch the ball. Why does he know where to hit the ball?? sob sob

no one can beat Ajmals record, u wont see that again in a hurry. Three sitters in the same position.

One thing about India - there batting line up is nothing to be scoffed at - so unless Aussies get 180+, I dont think Indians will worry too much

If anyone is watching on Tv. How is the bounce and carry? Is the pitch looking the same as the other Barbados pitches?

dani2k said:
If anyone is watching on Tv. How is the bounce and carry? Is the pitch looking the same as the other Barbados pitches?

It looks same like yesterday pitch .Bounce , pace and good for batting and bowling

Its raining sixes................damn.............come on India

71/0 in 8 overs................
I think Dhoni tried to do a bangladesh by inserting aus & using spin ............. it backfired bigtime

SirRyanOfSalford said:
Watto is such a tool lol but somewhere along the line he has developed a brain.
Unlike Afridi who has played for 15 years and is yet to locate his brain. I guess at the ripe old age of 34 years I doubt he will ever find it.

Ravidra jadeja is getting killed alive...........6 sixes so far

This World cup is for Aussies. They meant business this time.

It's not totally Dum Dum s fault. He never had any brains, only people expect that he has some. Lucky for him he plays for Pakistan so he can do nothing and yet play for however long he wants.

LOL Warner gets into act with 3 huge ones. 94 in 9.3

Now if Afridi was the captain people would be saying 'why would you bowl Jadeja again etc etc'. But its Dhoni and he's a demi-God so its ok.

Does anyone know how much they paid for Jadeja in the Bollywood League? Looks real class to me.

Aus look good for 200 here & thats almost impossible to chase against Aus bowling

Hmm..Are we looking at a 200+ score today? Dhoni's plan backfiring big time.

Credit to the Aussies. They have taken up the fight to the opposition and are playing aggressive and attacking cricket at the moment..

Poison said:
Now if Afridi was the captain people would be saying 'why would you bowl Jadeja again etc etc'. But its Dhoni and he's a demi-God so its ok.

Exactly Where are Dhoni's admirers

We only have 4 bowlers today and 3 of them have been caned. How many of them will Dhoni plan to cover :)) ?

Watson out atlast...............bowled by yusuf pathan but only after raping indian bowlers.......

Danger man #1 gone...How much is Watson gonna score today? Ominous signs..

Can Indian turn it around now? They need to limit this to between 150-175 to have a good chance

cricketpassion said:
Exactly Where are Dhoni's admirers

Twas not the point of my post - T20 is too fast a game to focus on captaincy errors which are individuals faults, not the captains.

MIG said:
Can Indian turn it around now? They need to limit this to between 150-175 to have a good chance

Not gonna happen, I think 210+ is on the cards.

lol @ Nehra everytime I see this fool I cant stop laughing with his run up like a doggy running away after being hit hard on its legs... Amazing he is still finds ways to get into the Indian side.......

Dhoni's tactics succeed more often than not. I am not worried about his off days as his good days far out weigh their bad days. He has had a terrible off day today for sure.

Romali_rotti said:
lol @ Nehra everytime I see this fool I cant stop laughing with his run up like a doggy running away after being hit hard on its legs... Amazing he is still finds ways to get into the Indian side.......
:))) :))) :)))

lol, we though our bowling was bad :p

Hussey with another 6.

These Aussies definetly had a kangaroo for lunch

Romali_rotti said:

:)))

What the hell is going on.? This is more like a Joke. Aussies are absolutely murdering Indian Bowlers. Thank God, we got away easily. (191 was not looking bad at this time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back