Not open for further replies.

Sohaib-789

Debutant
Runs
Australia v Pakistan | 2nd Test - Day 4 | SCG | 6/01/10 [Pak need 176 to win]

My first time starting a match thread.

Just about 4 hours to go now.

Hopefully get the last 2 wickets within 5/10 overs then bat :D

Ok, request to Mods. Let this guy have his 1st thread because he is attempting to do that from Day 2 of this very test.

The Pak bulldozer is ready to run the roos over..... :16:

I wondered where this thread was!

Happy twenty-ten everyone :)

What a fantastic start to the new year Pakistan have given their fans, not seen a moment's play, unfortunately, how's it been? Oh, I can read through the thread and relive the day.

Let's hope we bowl out the last two Aus - though they'll go down fighting to make it to a 150 lead, no doubt, and we score the runs losing no more than five wickets. What a match result that would be for the Test-inexperienced Pakistan team :)

No rain!

live_image_00001.jpg

Live weather update from my mate in sydney. "Mid-level cloud but warm and humid; doubt we'll see any rain today.* Ball should swing though before the could burns off."

on my way to the game guys. extremely nervous and hoping we dont have to chase anything over a 100

A lot of nervous energy hovering around PP today. Come on boys, get this one for the fans!

I hope Kaneria beats up Kamran Crapmal and injures him enough to have either Faisal, Butt, Misbah or Farhat keep the wickets until we win the test? They can't do worse than Mr. Crapmal!

aasalam-u-alaikum to all PP member, eager to watch the play, may pak finish this before lunch. we need only 2 wickets in early 15 minutes and win is ours INSHAALLAH. we will make history today INSHAALLAH.

You'll need to find a better keeper to get crapmal out of the team jeera, i am referring to your sig.

this prolly the nervousest (if there is a word like that) day of my life after the one i had when i was writting my first year University exam ..

lol ... i m trying to keep myself busy ...i even had dreams about Hussey and siddle scoring around 80 runs and another collapse

but i saw that during the night .. which ppl say is not usually true

I am hoping that our openers will give us yet another good start, once Pakistan's innings gets under way.

future doctor said:
aasalam-u-alaikum to all PP member, eager to watch the play, may pak finish this before lunch. we need only 2 wickets in early 15 minutes and win is ours INSHAALLAH. we will make history today INSHAALLAH.

WSalam.

InshaAllah!

:pakflag2

sohaib17 said:
this prolly the nervousest (if there is a word like that) day of my life after the one i had when i was writting my first year University exam ..

lol ... i m trying to keep myself busy ...i even had dreams about Hussey and siddle scoring around 80 runs and another collapse

but i saw that during the night .. which ppl say is not usually true
thanks, u motivate me a lot . I am nervous and confuse after ur wonderful post :(

We can do this. Im not to fussed tbh if we lose im still proud of the guyz for giving 120%(barring akmal) but i believe well i know we will win rap up the last to wickets within the 1st ten overs then finsh the game off tday inshalla all my luck is with u guyz
just 27 mins left :D

future doctor said:
thanks, u motivate me a lot . I am nervous and confuse after ur wonderful post :(
dude evryone at my place is so nervous my mom hates cricket but she too is nervous ... nobody is allowed to move during the openers are batting at our place lol

please please God ... i hope we end this partnership ASAP :59:

We are in this good position becuase of our aggressive batting

I remember we have the new ball right now. Eager to see how we bowl first up.

Sohaib-789 said:
hope kaneria gets a 5 wicket hall ::)
i'd rather Gul delivers two Waqaresque toe crushers to get his fifer. danish has been very costly this match with his pastry fingers in the field.

today is pakistans day and history will be made..........pakistan zinda baad....paa inda baad

future doctor said:
afridi-fan, how do u feel . we will make this INSHAALLAH :59:

How I'm feeling?

Well this can be described as nervously excited?

the Urdu-english hybrid of Aamir Sohail is truly a delight . . what better way to brush up on the mother-tongue . .

Sohaib-789 said:
hope kaneria gets a 5 wicket hall ::)

MoYo took the new ball last night.

Don't think that was a very good idea !

i want to make this day special, because my exams will start in feb , that's why i am not able to follow cricket anymore. hopefully our boys give me reason to celebrate INSHAALLAH

kashif77 said:
MoYo took the new ball last night.

Don't think that was a very good idea !
With Kaneria going off the field, he didn't have much choice.

On_the_up said:
With Kaneria going off the field, he didn't have much choice.

There were only a few overs left ... Mayo should have been thinking about the morning session.

Could be a very special day today ... lets hope there aren't any surprises!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back