Australia vs India | 1st Final | CB Series | Sydney | 02/03/2008

UP

T20I Debutant
Runs
Important match today for both teams...I think Australia will clinch it.

Gonna be hyper interesting.. hope Sachin creates another desert storm today.

Australia win toss and bat. They have only chased one match (last one) and lost Pathetically

Chawla instead of Munaf for India, interesting move, playing his only game in a final

Hayden comes back in place of Haddin.

Indiafan said:
Australia win toss and bat. They have only chased one match (last one) and lost Pathetically

Chawla instead of Munaf for India, interesting move, playing his only game in a final

Hayden comes back in place of Haddin.
*****. screwed.

BallayBaz walking to the ground. Gilli ahead of Hayden to get the applause from SCG

Pummeled through the covers by Gilly. Poor bowing from Praveen. Followed it up with a wide down the leg side

Ponting drags one back on. Clean bowled according to Greig :))
2 down now

Damn it here we go again. Would be nice if some of our batsman actualy made some runs sometime

Kumar looks so innocuous but he just has a knack of picking up wickets

Random Aussie said:
Damn it here we go again. Would be nice if some of our batsman actualy made some runs sometime

well, doesn't look like they are taking this game serious/

Both wickets were thrown on silly shots.

shahzad_1 said:

Gosh you are playing for a nation and its a joke when you dont take a game serious thats not an excuse.

Ask those millions of people who are dieng to represent their country.

shahzad_1 said:

Aussies have tried to dominate in ALL the finals they play. that is their srategy. Reemember the WC finals and how Ponting, Hayden and Gilchrist played in the last few? They try to put the bowlers off right from the first over!

ishant "milliondolla man" sharma picks up clarke. Let's see if India can capitlize on this. Aus are a class class team and still the champs. It will take a monumental effort to beat them.

shahzad_1 said:
you could say that!!!!

luck is going india's way....

last wicket was bad luck for clarke....

but wasnt there a faint inside edge? Cricinfo definitely thinks so!

tmac4real said:
ishant "milliondolla man" sharma picks up clarke. Let's see if India can capitlize on this. Aus are a class class team and still the champs. It will take a monumental effort to beat them.

Are you a girl by the way? No offence but was surprised to know you were one!

Indiafan said:
but wasnt there a faint inside edge? Cricinfo definitely thinks so!

I was watching a replay...
doesn't look like it...

ball hitting the top part of the pad can be clearly seen....

shahzad_1 said:
doesn't look like it...

Clarke indicating to the umpire that he didn't hit it. Wonder if the umps noted that.

shahzad_1 said:
doesn't look like it...

thanks for Daoud and you for clarifying. Was there a chance he was given LBW?

well, nothing can be done now... Clarke was given out... so he is out... doesn't matter now he got edge or not... :)

good for India, bad for Aussi...

make umpire would make up for it.. later in the game....

man I like this guy sharma, fiesty. has some masala to his bowling, refreshing from the medium pacers every other obwler in india si

yeah guys I'm a guy that was just PP with his "jokes" I will have aword with him when I see him.

tmac4real said:
man I like this guy sharma, fiesty. has some masala to his bowling, refreshing from the medium pacers every other obwler in india si

I am sure he is not going to last for long....

they all start well and then be over in year or 2.

werea nyone of them hyped asm uch for their pace as he is? I mean he came in with relatively low hype and ended up being the most expesnisve bowler in the auction. He's really hyped for his speed now, it'll be hard to turn him into meidum apcer wihtout losing his identity.

Indiafan said:
thanks for Daoud and you for clarifying. Was there a chance he was given LBW?
Nah, flicked the top of the pad so was too high. Clarke trying to influence the umpire was poor on his part though

nevermind, PlanetPakistan won't be posting for a while. PlanetPakistan is going on a looonng vacation :D

tmac4real said:
yeah guys I'm a guy that was just PP with his "jokes" I will have aword with him when I see him.

Just be gentle while telling PP that you are a guy. I'm sure he'll be shattered. Black Sunday in line for him... :D

tmac4real said:
nevermind, PlanetPakistan won't be posting for a while. PlanetPakistan is going on a looonng vacation :D

are you? :13:

ok enough about you girl:p symmo pouncing on the indians:|

This guy Praveen Kumar has lot of resemblance with Robin Singh in his appraoch towards the game. Looks like a sincere, hard working cricketer...

Daoud said:
Nah, flicked the top of the pad so was too high. Clarke trying to influence the umpire was poor on his part though

I was going with cricinfo's word where they had it c&b Sharma so thoguht there might be a faint inside egde to pads and then catch to Sharma or LBW

Now i see they have changed it to c Dhoni B Sharma :O

Hayden thrashing Pathan at the moment 4 more!

Back