Bangladesh v New Zealand | Only T20I | Dhaka| 6th Nov,2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mccullum isn't playing, Rutherford and Anderson will probably be good.

32/0 in 3 overs. Devcich struck 30 runs among them!

A century in 10 overs?? Double on the cards :sachin (joke)

6!

Devcich killing it over here. 44 already in 4 overs by Devcich.

I was expecting this during the ODI's instead of those Pakistan type starts..

Obviously NZ will win this T20 game. But I bet their fans will gloat or something on how dominant they are after winning a hit and miss game since that test series drawn and one-day humiliating :))

Obviously NZ will win this T20 game. But I bet their fans will gloat or something on how dominant they are after winning a hit and miss game since that test series drawn and one-day humiliating :))
It's a t20, no one cares :farhat

:six

unbelievable switch hit! Outside off and Munro inverts in a flash and slogs powerfully over the cover boundary (what has become midwicket for the leftie), difficult to fathom the power and execution of that stroke

205 to win then. Can Bangla do it? I reckon they are in with a chance :afridi

Don't see any reason for playing Mominul, Riad and Naeem

None of them are big hitters. Shakib and Tamim are a big miss.

Don't see us winning. We just don't have enough notable batsmen who manage to hit big consistently. Should be fun to see though how we respond.

Bangla boys are favourites. Our bowling is scattershot. Southee alone can't do squat. I am interested to see Captain Mills' tactics.

Bangla boys are favourites. Our bowling is scattershot. Southee alone can't do squat. I am interested to see Captain Mills' tactics.

We never chased more than 165 in T20s. Can't see us winning this.

Hahahahaha 2 wickets in first over chasin 200+.

And now 60+ already in less than 5 overs.... Bangladesh is becoming one of the most entertaining teams :D

Hahahahaha 2 wickets in first over chasin 200+.

And now 60+ already in less than 5 overs.... Bangladesh is becoming one of the most entertaining teams :D
Not really, you're swinging for everything, it's hit or miss... At least when India do it they play sensibly.

Last edited:
We are still winning this one lol even Abdur Razzak can smash these lot of trundlers

Not really, you're swinging for everything, it's hit or miss... At least when India do it they play sensibly.

When did being "sensible" become a criteria for entertainment? :afridi

9 times out of 10 India will chase 200+ in T20s with the team they have,

9 times out of 10 we will lose. Even now I don't see us winning this. We have one batsman left before the tail.

Give us a decent track and we'll see who smashes who..

hahahaha joke of the year :yk hahahaha

I am still laughing :inzi

You guys don't have pacers who can bowl in subcontinent and your spinners, well Nacca is no :hafeez and sodhi lmao is no :warne

Even Cricinfo is confused on what to put out as headline. It's still the innings break headline over there. :)))

When did being "sensible" become a criteria for entertainment? :afridi

9 times out of 10 India will chase 200+ in T20s with the team they have,

9 times out of 10 we will lose. Even now I don't see us winning this. We have one batsman left before the tail.
It's not 'entertaining', it's swinging for everything, you know they're not going to win because of this approach..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back