Bangladesh v Pakistan | Only T20I | Mirpur | 29/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azlan Khan

T20I Debutant
Runs
Bangladesh squad

Mushfiqur Rahim*†, Mahmudullah, Abdur Razzak, Alok Kapali, Elias Sunny, Farhad Reza, Imrul Kayes, Naeem Islam, Nasir Hossain, Nazmul Hossain, Rubel Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal

Pakistan squad

Misbah-ul-Haq*, Abdul Razzaq, Abdur Rehman, Aizaz Cheema, Asad Shafiq, Imran Farhat, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Khalil, Saeed Ajmal, Sarfraz Ahmed†, Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Sohail Tanvir, Umar Akmal, Umar Gul, Younis Khan

Whose Gonna Play.. Whose Gonna Sit Out? Toss In About 20 Mins.

Let's Do This Pakistan! :afridi

why is abdul razzaq still named on cricinfo as being part of the squad...........anyway hope this nasir guy is flogged to all parts!

Pakistan need to win the toss and bat otherwise bangs will be bowled out under 100 battibg first and match will be over in very quick time.Imran farhat needs a big score to cement his place in t20s.

edit.... my bad....shahrukh was giving false info

Last edited:
when will it start? What channel is showing this in Pakistan?

Surely that info can't be right.

Toss done over 30 mins in advance? I don't think so.

cricinfo; "It's the first time they have been involved in a bilateral series since 2003."

hoepfully tanvir is dropped for khalil if they still insist on going in with 7 bowlers

Actually, sharhrukh might be right.

The news from Dhaka is that Pakistan have won the toss and decided to bat.

cricinfo; The news from Dhaka is that Pakistan have won the toss and decided to bat.

The news from Dhaka is that Pakistan have won the toss and decided to bat.

But I still think it was a wild guess rather than the truth.

Anyway, interesting to see the team lineup.

Great news batting first. Wouldn't want to see a stale t20 where Bangla crawl to 110-130 and we chase it down easily.

good news...if we bowled first n bundled them out cheaply would have been a boring game

wonder how seriously Pakistan will be taking not only this game but the whole tour

Would have been nice if it was played in the evening. Won't be able to watch a single ball.

jiske pass bhi PTV HOME hai enjoy karooooooooooooooooo
UK wale bhi enjoy karoooooooo Sky ...

bakii log streaming dekh kar dil behlavo meri tarah

Younis Khan isn't playing, and Pakistan have an unchanged line-up from the last Twenty20 game they played, against Sri Lanka.

Good stuff.

oh man...tanvir keeps his place........pathetic! 2 overs for 29 in the last game which is the norm for this rubbish player and he retains his spot...fail!

Pakistan Team For Today!

Mohammad Hafeez
Imran Farhat
Asad Shafiq
Umar Akmal (WK)
Shahid Afridi
Misbah-ul-Haq*
Shoaib Malik
Sohail Tanvir
Saeed Ajmal
Aizaz Cheema
Umar Gul

PTV home is showing soem usless sad serial :facepalm:

they could have shown toss ..useless ppl

I wonder how you guys keep posting while watching match. Impressed.

PTV home is showing soem usless sad serial :facepalm:

they could have shown toss ..useless ppl

Sorry? PTV Home on my TV are showing "Expert Opinion", they did show the toss too and teams as well.

Tamim is a glorified player due to his one good tour of England. Remember he hasn't hit a SINGLE SIX in T20 Internationals. :afridi

Guys I am watching PTV home and listening Iftikhar Ahmad and Chusti Mujahid as experts.It s so nice to hear them again. They were legends of Pakistani commentary. I wonder why do we have to put up with Waqar and the likes of Rameez?

why Shoaib Malik instead of Razzaq

how many spinners do we need?

can anyone tell me which channel is showing the match in europe please????

:rehman

Bangladesh are playing without Tamim Iqbal in this game. They have Farhad Reza in their line-up, an allrounder.

hope tanvir is made to do nothing but field this game...he is as good as playing with 10 men neway

I think that's a very unbalanced team, which nearly came unstuck in the last match too. Lots of over confidence too in this thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back