Bat Choice

momin97

Tape Ball Regular
Runs
aoa

cd bhai which 1 of ur bat do u think has the best middle and which bat should i get to hit the boundary bubber sher or 12000 plus and which 1 of those is the best 4 price and is more worth it thx

Last edited by a moderator:
aoa

cd bhai which 1 of ur bat do u think has the best middle and which bat should i get to hit the boundary bubber sher or 12000 plus and which 1 of those is the best 4 price and is more worth it thx

Asalamalakium,

First of all, welcome to PakPassion! It is great to have you here and I hope you have a great time! :)

Many thanks for creating a new thread. I'm sure many peeps can put there opinions :).

Since you will be playing in aggressive style and like to clear boundary then I would say a low middle bat would suit you. The reason why I'm saying this is because when you slog a lower middle bat tends to suit your batting style compare to high sweetspot bat which is mainly for high positioned sweetspot.

CA 12000 Plus and MB Malik Bubber Sher both have same cleft but there is a notable price difference.

Personally I would say MB Malik Bubber Sher is worth buying because it is slightly cheaper than CA 12000 Plus and is a great bat.

If you have any question(s) please don't hesitate to ask me :)

Take Care

I look forward to your posts in future :)

aoa cd bhai which one of ur bats do think will clear the boundary the easiest

Back