Best cricket store in New York?

qaiser

First Class Player
Runs
can you guys tell me from your experience. which is the best cricket shop in new york/ boston with most variety and reasonable price.

I am looking to buy either ca 12000 plus, malik bubbersher, AS V3, kookobura kahoona, ihsan 950 inferno.

SINGH SPORTS HAS NONE OF THESE

There is one in Coney Island. "SA SPORTS" I buy my equipment from there. They have good stuff and reasonable prices.

SA SPORTS
227 Neptune Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11235-6330
(718) 743-9764

Will you be interested in a 2.8 Black Cat Joker, G1 EW? The bat is more like a bazooka.
Price is $300.00 Brand New in New Y ork.

qaiser said:
can you guys tell me from your experience. which is the best cricket shop in new york/ boston with most variety and reasonable price.

I am looking to buy either ca 12000 plus, malik bubbersher, AS V3, kookobura kahoona, ihsan 950 inferno.

SINGH SPORTS HAS NONE OF THESE

there is one in the Bronx!!

Koenigsegg said:
Will you be interested in a 2.8 Black Cat Joker, G1 EW? The bat is more like a bazooka.
Uhmm are you sure its G1 rather G3?

Koenigsegg said:
i don't know much about. where can look at it in new york

qaiser said:
seems like a pretty good bat

is any international player using it.

why are you selling it

The bat has just been recently launched and caused a havoc in cricket world. You may wanna search around and read some reviews on various cricket forums. They have achieved over 40 mm edges in a supremely well balanced in a mind boggling 2.8 weight. This is test class English Willow.

I am not playing cricket this year since I have to unexpectedly move for another job so selling the bat. I will be back in New York for a couple of days on May 15 and 16.. Lemme know if you wanna see the bat. I am not pushing you to buy... just see to appreciate this thing which looks like something from another planet.

Koenigsegg said:
The bat has just been recently launched and caused a havoc in cricket world. You may wanna search around and read some reviews on various cricket forums. They have achieved over 40 mm edges in a supremely well balanced in a mind boggling 2.8 weight. This is test class English Willow.

I am not playing cricket this year since I have to unexpectedly move for another job so selling the bat. I will be back in New York for a couple of days on May 15 and 16.. Lemme know if you wanna see the bat. I am not pushing you to buy... just see to appreciate this thing which looks like something from another planet.

ok. I 'll keep u posted

are there stores in new york selling fake bats and therefore not to boy from.

what is ur experience with sa sports. do they have genuine or fake staff.

if sticker is lose. does that mean it's 100 % fake.

my new bubbersher bat shows yellowish pale spots after knocking, hitting shots. it has nine grains and the mb sticker on side has lose edges.

used to play cricket with some west indians on a baseball mound, in long island. But used to get the cricket stuff form pak, not sure if there are any in LI.

i prefer you go to singhs sporting goods they have complete cricketing equipment and excellent prices 100-06 101 Avenue, Ozone Park, NY 11416

The biggest and the best cricket shop in NYC is: Bedessee Sports
601 Wortman Avenue, Brooklyn, NY. He is the only authorized distributor of almost all major brands all over the US. Most of the shops around the states buy stuff from him wholesale to sell it retail. Also SA sports in brooklyn is a nice store to get Pakistani stuff.

Only one I've ever visited and bought equipment from is SA SPORTS on Neptune Ave. in Brooklyn. It's only about a 15-20 minute drive from where I live so is very convenient.

Never heard of the one on Wortman Avenue. I'm assuming it's owned by a West Indian - going by the location.

Back