Best Players of Spin in Pakistan's Domestic Cricket?

emranabbas

T20I Debutant
Runs
Who are some of the top lads in Pakistan's domestic cricket with a solid track record against spin? I’m talking about players who've proven themselves over time, not just someone who's had a few first-class games under their belt.

I think Tayyib Tahir and Kamran Ghulam are both strong players who handle spin effectively due to their excellent feet movement.

Whoever are those players, they should spend some time with YK. One of the best I have seen against spin.

From what I recall watching here and there, most decent players of spin in Pakistan’s circuit are not particularly fast batsmen.

However, Usman Khan stands out for me. He is a monster player of spin. He doesn’t let any spinner settle down in domestic white ball cricket.

From what I recall watching here and there, most decent players of spin in Pakistan’s circuit are not particularly fast batsmen.

However, Usman Khan stands out for me. He is a monster player of spin. He doesn’t let any spinner settle down in domestic white ball cricket.
As long as they use their feet well, they pass the intial filter.

Inferior players of spin rely mostly on sweep but it does not work against good spinners or on tracks with good turn and bounce. You need to be able to ue your feet as needed.

Yeah I really want him to play whiteball, but he should try playing fc as well.

Dude would be great

Oh, please , how many FC matches has he played ? almost none . He has no technique to play any international class bowling fast or spin and he will be a failure in international cricket, T20 or ODI, as he did in the T20 WC.

Back