CA 12000 Plus TRD LE Fake or not?

japanoj

Debutant
Runs
Guys

After reading about some fake TRD , i purchased one a few weeks ago.

And i am not too sure if this is fake. It looks like a genuine CA 12000 TRD to me.

What are your options?
CA12000

http://photobucket.com/CA12000

Last edited:
Looks fake, if its possible post pictures of the toe and a close up of top of the handle.

the toe of the bat has a plain Toe guard.

What is usually on the top of handle?

what color are the 3 lines/rubber springs on top of the handle, are they black or brown?

Where did you get it from? as it looks like the real deal to me apart from the higher CA logo on the edge which im starting to think could be a bad batch of stamping???

it is better to buy from a proper retailer in case u have problem with the bat later on. I know the cost will be more but if it was me i would definitely take that route

guys

From looking at the quality of the wood and grains is does look like to me like a genuine CA 12000 TRD.

I paid about £160 for this bat.

It turns out to be a little too heavy for me so i want to get rid.

I got it from a guy in birmingham who sells alot of bats, English as well as Asian.

guys

From looking at the quality of the wood and grains is does look like to me like a genuine CA 12000 TRD.

I paid about £160 for this bat.

It turns out to be a little too heavy for me so i want to get rid.

I got it from a guy in birmingham who sells alot of bats, English as well as Asian.

If its heavier than you asked for then return it. If he's genuine he will take it back and refund you.

Fake or not ... looks like an absolute belter!

Back