CA PLUS 10,000 Pictures and Review

Knightrider

Local Club Regular
Runs
After getting CA Plus Extra Power and CA Pus 12,000 from Armie(www.batsandmore.com). I was tempted and wanted to get another CA bat as Extra power and CA Plus 12k had impressed me not only with their quality but with everything.Plus 10000 is lesser in price but not in performance in anyway. The Plus 12k is more looks and bigger edges. The Plus 10k is a cosmetically good bat, though not as good now as it used to be prior to the introduction of Plus 12k and Plus 12K LE trd. The bat is pretty large too with a very good middle. Plus 10K is still CA's best selling bat. I would very highly recommend that you save the extra money and go for a Plus 10K if anyone is looking to purchase a CA.

So when I got this bat I was really impressed with it's quality and with the bat specs. The bat weighs 2.9 but with feather light pick up it seems it is 2.7. The supreme balance/pickup has made this bat incredibly light and I hope it doesn't get too light for me. However, the willow on this bat seems to be more low density then 12k and extra power whereas the profile and edges are really massive for it's weight. As far as Armie's customer service goes it was second to none. He was very helpful and informative when I decided to buy this bat. I spoke to him on the fone few times and his a very fndly person and very polite.

Overall I am very impressed with this CA as well and would recommend to anyone..... Feel free to ask questions and please leave comments. thanks

Pictures

caplusnew6.jpg

caplusnew5.jpg

caplusnew3.jpg

caplusnew4.jpg

caplusnew9.jpg

caplusnew2.jpg

Last edited:
Mashallah Majid bhai, looks a great bat.

I just have a couple of questions I would like to ask. Firstly, if you don't mind telling us how much did you pay for it and how was the service. Secondly how many grains does it have?

P.S. Love the Pakistan jhanda in the background.:)

was just at a sports shop in Liberty Market Lahore, and there were some crazy prices for CA bats...one similar to that, forgot the name, was going for 25,000 rupees!

Mashallah Majid bhai, looks a great bat.

I just have a couple of questions I would like to ask. Firstly, if you don't mind telling us how much did you pay for it and how was the service. Secondly how many grains does it have?

P.S. Love the Pakistan jhanda in the background.:)
Danevaad, I got small discount on this bat because I got few plain bats for my club and this for myself so I saved £20-25 on this but if bought separately this would cost around £135. As far Armie service goes it was second to none. He was very helpful and informative when I decided to buy this bat. I spoke to him on the fone few times and his a very fndly person and very polite. Bat has 8-9 grains.

was just at a sports shop in Liberty Market Lahore, and there were some crazy prices for CA bats...one similar to that, forgot the name, was going for 25,000 rupees!

Butt or Orient Sports (in Shezan's Basement)?

Prices are fine nothing suprising

Sweet bat majid looks massive tbh and love the fact that it feels very light.

Kaha AZ ghalat jagao par ghoom rahay ho bhaai :D 25K is bit high but not massively high I guess you touched CA 12000 TRD Plus.

I remember once I went to a cricket shop in Rawalpindi and they were asking RS16,000 for CA PLUS 10K bat(retail price is only10,500). Most shops try and rip of overseas customers.

yep, that's the one.

To be honest, those people are a rip off. The price they are telling you are Rs. 3,000-5,000 more than what it is actually worth. However, if you buy 2-3 then they will give you the factory rates and I know Orient Sports well.

Waisay you need a bat?

Top looking blade Majid Bhai! As I earlier said one of the best looking CA 10000 Plus I have ever seen, it in fact is better than my CA 12000 Plus

To be honest, those people are a rip off. The price they are telling you are Rs. 3,000-5,000 more than what it is actually worth. However, if you buy 2-3 then they will give you the factory rates and I know Orient Sports well.

Waisay you need a bat?

Nai just went in for timepass, used to buy all my kits from there in my youngster beauty days, was feeling a little nostalgic :moyo

I remember once I went to a cricket shop in Rawalpindi and they were asking RS16,000 for CA PLUS 10K bat(retail price is only10,500). Most shops try and rip of overseas customers.

yeh dats right like lst yr my uncle went to c how much is the price 4 a bat n the nxt me n my dad went 2 the same shop n i accidentally i sed i we were from aus n he increasd the price 3k more but after a lot of bargaining n stuff etc etc he gave it 4 the rite price

IS the CA 10000 best bat to get apart from CA12000 and Ca15000

Thanks,

Shazza

The ca plus 12000 or plus 12000 yk313, they are very good and will last much longer the the trd or plus 15000

Back