Caribbean Premier League 2016 | Final | Basseterre | Aug 8th | Match Thread

Abdullah719

T20I Captain
Runs
Guyana Amazon Warriors Team
DR Smith, NJ Maddinson, CA Lynn, JN Mohammed, CD Barnwell, Sohail Tanvir, A Bramble†, RR Emrit*, SA Jacobs, A Zampa, V Permaul

Jamaica Tallawahs Team
CAK Walton, CH Gayle*, KC Sangakkara†, R Powell, Shakib Al Hasan, AD Russell, JA Foo, Imad Wasim, O Thomas, GE Mathurin, KOK Williams

Jamaica Tallawahs won the toss and elected to field.

Last edited:
Imad Wasim and Sir Sohail Tanvir representing Pakistan in the final

Jamaica the star team and Guyana the in form team with 8 out of 11 wins

Young Australian opener Nic Maddison 0(1) out first ball nicking it to Sanga of the bowling of Andre Russell

Jamica with the first blow

Can not believe someone like A. Russell is not playing for the Windies in tests. He would be very useful for them in the UAE batting at 7.

Imad Wasim opening the bowling on the other end, starts with a half volley goes to the boundary for 4
Short and wide

Jamaica go in the 3rd over with Shakib and he picks up a wicket with his first ball.
A half tracker cut straight to FU.

Jamaica all over this final like a rash

Unbelievable Guyana send in Sohail Tanvir to save the day at number 4.

and he starts with a booming sweep for 4 on his first ball. Shakib bowling some filth, lucky to have a wicket

SOhail Tanvir with a Lara like flick for 4

9 runs of 3 balls so far, crowd loving it

Sohail Tanvir reverse sweeps Shakib for four. A shot Misbah would be proud of

Cant quiet believe my eyes i just saw that

Andre Russell definitely a much better fast bowler then Ben Stokes. Sky Sports don't have a clue

But yeah Stokes and Andre Rusell the two standout all rounders in world cricket

Andre Russell definitely a much better fast bowler then Ben Stokes. Sky Sports don't have a clue

But yeah Stokes and Andre Rusell the two standout all rounders in world cricket

Russell is an amazing talent. Needs to play Tests to be compared to Stokes, though he's miles ahead in LOIs, while Stokes has flopped in LOIs given his impressive Test record.

Who is this 'off-spinner' and why is he trying to bounce out Gayle (and getting smashed for sixes)?

Back