Cricket goods store in Karachi?

Back in the day, used to get all my bats/cricket equipment from Miandad Sports :jm

UT and Miandad are right beside each other so you can try both....if you end up in Saddar, there are a few choices like Jinnah Sports - although I am not sure about their quality?? they used to be pretty good back in the days.

Where exactly is Gander SPorts in Karachi? I know ca_gold bought his bat from there....please help as I am in KArachi.

Where exactly is Gander SPorts in Karachi? I know ca_gold bought his bat from there....please help as I am in KArachi.

In tariq road nearby old Liberty mall.

But not adviced it is always some thousands exp there.

ca_gold bhai, got good prices as he knows them very well!

Xkalibur80 Bhai, what are you looking to buy? What happened with Shakeel Bhai?

Team uniforms.....I live close to Tariq rd so it is convenient.....how big of a price difference is it compared to UT?

Does anyone here buy bats directly from the factory to save middle man costs?

Just checked out a TRD at UT.....it was a beast to say the least....the price has gone up drastically with Dilshan in the form of his life and lanka playing the final....

Asking is Rs 22,000 but I am sure I will be able to get for under Rs20,000

The price has gone by 4,000

Is UT sports still a good shop to buy cricket bats from? I am going to Pakistan this coming friday and planning on to buy 3 or 4 bats from there, but i heard that as of late even UT sports have started carrying fake bats and are not as reputable as before? What do you guys say?

Does anybody living in Karachi know the prices of these bats?
CA PLUS 10000 Limited Edition
CA PLUS 12000 Limited Edition - TRD
CA PLUS 15000 Limited Edition
Thanks

I wanted to know where in Karachi UT Sports is located. I've heard good things about them on PakPassion and wanted to go there next time I visit Karachi.

I wanted to know where in Karachi UT Sports is located. I've heard good things about them on PakPassion and wanted to go there next time I visit Karachi.

Here you go bro..
Ut Sports
Adam Lehri Market, Karimabad, F.B. Area.
Karachi, 74200

Back