England U19s V Pakistan U19| Tri-Nation tournament| 13th August, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan U-19 vs England U-19 @ Leicester Tuesday 13th August

Good Luck, In Sha Allah we'll wrap our thrid victory against them i. This tourny

Another victory here and it should establish dominance for Pak U19!

mate is the friday game a t20??

i might go down to watch it

England is actually a good team so don't be surprised if they beat us, but Pakistan will win InshaAllah.

imam ul haq not playing today. instead of him giving rafay ahmed a go. opening with sami and talat.

Barber taken to his shop by Sami there

21/0

Lols seems like they are playing T20 cricket.

Pakistan 46/0 after 6 overs

Last edited:
Lovely start by Rafay. He is only 16, turning 17 in some weeks.

don't rate Sami but he is a beast at this level unless its a World Cup:p

England's best bowler seems to be Winslade and he has only 4 overs left

don't rate Sami but he is a beast at this level unless its a World Cup:p

I think he only had a bad WC. He performed in SA, played well in Asia cup and playing well in England now.

this rafay guy is scoring quite quickly...MA

any info on him...HASHAM??

I think he only had a bad WC. He performed in SA, played well in Asia cup and playing well in England now.

not a fan of his technique don't think it can last against international level bowlers however he is young and who knows with little adjustments he might just make it work he scores big more often then not when he gets in this is one quality always seems to missing from our batsman.

Maybe I should make a 'Sami Aslam Future legend' thread :13:

Pakistan should have rested Aftab and Zia as there is a match on Friday as well and then the final.

Pakistan have already qualified for the final.

50 up for Sami Aslam! What a tournament he is having!

Getting full value for shots here. Grass is cut short and there is a short boundary on one side.

Decent little crowd building.50-100 so far I reckon.

England players certainly very loud in field despite Pak going at 6's

Very liberal use of short ball. No attacking of it so far from Pak batsmen.

I think we should seriously have a look at our U-19 team playing as our senior team.They don't block many and almost play at run a ball.
NOTE-Stop talking about Aslam,he may get jinxed. Take a :bow: Aslam. Leading from the front and scoring in England! Impressive start.

I just don't know why some PPers start discouraging a youngster.Most are saying he can't score against intl. quality bowlers-HE IS SCORING IN ENGLAND! And England U-19 means these are the players that may represent England in future so what is the problem? He is scoring in alien conditions on probably his first tour there. Stop discouraging and I am impressed by this lad's captaincy as well. He looks pro-active and uses his resources well.

Is the wicket really flat or?

Pakistan 175/3 after 29 overs. Should get 300+

Pakistan should have rested Aftab and Zia as there is a match on Friday as well and then the final.

Pakistan have already qualified for the final.

They should play on Friday as match will be telecasted, would be great to know at what speeds our bowlers bowl

this is how u bat, pak FT, aggression even after loosing wickets. staying positive all the way.

Seems like Saifullah can bat. Already 18 from 11 balls.

Sami aslam has played very very very well.... four consecutive fifties in england. have high hopes from him.

Seems like a good unit. Inshallah most of this team can make it in the future. If we had a good structure such as England and India we would have best team in the world. As youngsters we have gems that need polished instead these boys get lost and abused. Not even used.......

I play cricket at a decent level and find English players are just organised and structured and not many are naturally talented. Those players have been trained and coached well.

Last edited:
Kamran brings up Pakistan's 300 With a 6.

The last 4 balls of 47th over:

Kamran Ghulam on fire

Shaw to Kamran Ghulam, FOUR
Shaw to Kamran Ghulam, SIX

3 sixes and a 4 from kamran ghulaam.,.iv been hearing a lot of that name lately

Shaw to Kamran Ghulam, FOUR

Stick Cricket mode.

Wow really good performance by Pak-U19 in this series hopefully this will be picked up by selectors.

The best thing in this innings so far is the full team contribution amazing.

This is the level were they don't have to fear for there places just play simple cricket :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back