England v Australia | 5th ODI | Nottingham | 9/15/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deewana Mastana

Test Star
Runs
England vs Australia | 4th ODI | Nottingham | 15/9/09

England won the toss and elected to bat first

Denly and Strauss finding it hard to get going as its the score is only 8 in 4.3 overs so far.

Mascarenhas has come in for the injured Luke Wright.

England off to a decent start. Once again Strauss gets a start and throws it away.

Bopa gone

19.4 Watson to Bopara, OUT, goes for the home run, gets a lot of elevation but not the desired distance, Bopara gets his front pad across and lofts across the line, Hauritz is there at deep square leg and he takes it comfortably

RS Bopara c Hauritz b Watson 18 (21b 1x4 0x6) SR: 85.71

Eng 95-2 after 19.4 overs @ 4.83
Last 5 ovs 27/1 RR 5.40

Bopara going to be history by the end of the Summer....

Oxy said:
Bopara going to be history by the end of the Summer....

Noted this in the in T20 cup, against decent bowling attacks like Pak,south africa etc he failed, the only time i can remember him doing well in the t20 was vs west indies.

Bumble seems agitated by both Bopara and Shah, even though Shah is the leading scorer over the past 2 years, but had a strike rate of 78 which is nothing compared to the dhonis, yuvraj and afridi according to Bumble.

Mods can you change the title to 5th ODI

As sooon I turned the cricket match on second ball which I saw, a wicket fell.

While watching a small banner appers and says Waqar younis has taken most wicket at Trent Bridge

Eng 171/4 after 35 overs

Lots of england batters betting start but not going on!

I am ACE In orkut,I am sure It YOu WIth Wrong Prediction all the time

Cover Drive said:
While watching a small banner appers and says Waqar younis has taken most wicket at Trent Bridge

He took 6 in One ODI v Aussies!

How can a pacer like Micheal Johnson have a hard time in flat track? That is hard to explain.

Nevertheless, fine comeback by England team. Although, i will be expecting Australian team to chase very successfully as they are on fire, performing and chasing regularly as clearly living up with the reputation of past.

but thts the 4th odi thread. i thought no one made any on this match so i made it :)

Aus 13/0 after 2.4 overs chasing 300 to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back