in_cutter

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Post of the Week
Seven culprits sentenced to death
Six given life terms
5 released
Ex-DPO/Policemen detained three yrs.

Mughees/Muneeb found to be innocent of any wrongdoing.

Last edited:
Well done to courts.

This along with punishments handed to Rangers who shot a kid have been really good news for pakistan.

Hold on....if they're not accused of any wrong doings than who shot those 3 people who fought with Mugheez/muneeb and 1 kid incidently which led to their lynching??? and what about that uncle who took oath on Quran probably or said something along the lines agar mian jhoot boloon tu Holy Prophet (S.A.W).... (I can't say that stuff by myself) and said that he was their victim of robbery in the program link I posted. They didnt snatch anything from him but they did show him a gun and asked for whatever they could get. There was this program done by Kamran Shahid not very long ago. The most recent one infact.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sWegPCwyqx8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Hold on....if they're not accused of any wrong doings than who shot those 4 people who fought with Mugheez/muneeb which led to their lynching??? and what about that uncle who took oath on Quran probably or said something along the lines agar mian jhoot boloon tu Holy Prophet (S.A.W).... (I can't say that stuff by myself) and said that he was their victim of robbery in the program link I posted. They didnt snatch anything from him but they did show him a gun and asked for whatever they could get. There was this program done by Kamran Shahid not very long ago. The most recent one infact.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sWegPCwyqx8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The same people whom the brothers were mistaken for...

^^ but a guy on camera in the video took oath and said he himself was the victim of those guys (mugheez/moiz) and that he has nothing else to do with them. I mean he said it on camera with conviction and oath. Was he lying then? :S

^^ but a guy on camera in the video took oath and said he himself was the victim of those guys (mugheez/moiz) and that he has nothing else to do with them. I mean he said it on camera with conviction and oath. Was he lying then? :S

Yes...

And give it a rest, your incessant rationalization of that horrific incident is nothing short of sickening...

If the brothers were armed robbers, don't you think they could have shot their way of their own lynching...

It's clear your motivation lies elsewhere and least bit bother with facts...

^^ huh?? whats wrong man? It's there in the video. I'm not making things up. I was just expecting some more details on this matter from the OP. If you've any problems with my post, you can ignore them.

If the brothers were armed robbers, don't you think they could have shot their way of their own lynching...

Its quite clear you haven't seen that program or else you wouldn't have said it. In the same program they did mention after the fight of those boys with 3 people whom they presumably shot, crowd gathered and their gun was snatched away by the crowd.

It's clear your motivation lies elsewhere and least bit bother with facts...

Probably the lamest statement. I'm bothered with facts and hence I presented this video to get more details from OP on this matter. I'm not friends with either side therefore I'm looking at things from neutral point of view. My initial reaction was heavily dubbed on the kids side but then Kamran Shahid's program presented the second side of story to bring it on neutral terms.

If courts had been doing full justice to the people , the people would not take such matters into their own hands . That incident , and other incidents like this one , just indicate the lack of trust people have in police and courts .

^^ huh?? whats wrong man? It's there in the video. I'm not making things up. I was just expecting some more details on this matter from the OP. If you've any problems with my post, you can ignore them.

Its quite clear you haven't seen that program or else you wouldn't have said it. In the same program they did mention after the fight of those boys with 3 people whom they presumably shot, crowd gathered and their gun was snatched away by the crowd.

Probably the lamest statement. I'm bothered with facts and hence I presented this video to get more details from OP on this matter. I'm not friends with either side therefore I'm looking at things from neutral point of view. My initial reaction was heavily dubbed on the kids side but then Kamran Shahid's program presented the second side of story to bring it on neutral terms.

It's astounding how readily prone Pakistanis are to believing fantasies and consipiracy theories...

Even bollywood could'nt come up with a more implausible scenario than the perpatrators kins/supporters are conjuring up in those clips...

It took long but justice has been served. It would be great our justice system takes lesser time.

The policemen and in particular that scum Chohan got off way too easy...only three years...they should've been charged as accomplices as well...

It took long but justice has been served. It would be great our justice system takes lesser time.

Amnesty International have been watching this case closely. That must have been a factor.

It's astounding how readily prone Pakistanis are to believing fantasies and consipiracy theories...

Even bollywood could'nt come up with a more implausible scenario than the perpetrators kins/supporters are conjuring up in those clips...

*fixed* (Surprising you want to use a wide range of vocab but only to facepalm yourself at various levels).

Now coming back to your point, If you're accusing Kamran Shahid ( a media man) of supporting the perpetrators then why dont you go against him in courts? C'mon go ahead? I dont want to get down to your level of accusing someone indirectly without having sufficient proofs.

I'm not against two kids in case its hard for you to comprehend. All I was asking what happened to the 4 other killings that happened on same day. Who killed that innocent kid? Did the court decide that?

Now if you dont have answer to my question than dont troll. You've no idea how to debate ethically and patiently. You've never answered questions raised in previous messages of mine. Infact you hardly read them. So please dont reply if you dont have any answer to the questions.

Good news. Some peace if not much for their family. This news should be played regularly on Pak news channels so it's a deterent to any future communities who want to be judge, juror and executioner.

WithLoveFromCanada;4181881[B said:
]*fixed* (Surprising you want to use a wide range of vocab but only to facepalm yourself at various levels).[/B]Now coming back to your point, If you're accusing Kamran Shahid ( a media man) of supporting the perpetrators then why dont you go against him in courts? C'mon go ahead? I dont want to get down to your level of accusing someone indirectly without having sufficient proofs.

I'm not against two kids in case its hard for you to comprehend. All I was asking what happened to the 4 other killings that happened on same day. Who killed that innocent kid? Did the court decide that?

Now if you dont have answer to my question than dont troll. You've no idea how to debate ethically and patiently. You've never answered questions raised in previous messages of mine. Infact you hardly read them. So please dont reply if you dont have any answer to the questions.

haha, true to the form...grow the heck up...

Last edited:
*fixed* (Surprising you want to use a wide range of vocab but only to facepalm yourself at various levels).

Now coming back to your point, If you're accusing Kamran Shahid ( a media man) of supporting the perpetrators then why dont you go against him in courts? C'mon go ahead? I dont want to get down to your level of accusing someone indirectly without having sufficient proofs.

Fact of the matter is those boys were lynched and barbarically (do the spell chk for me will ya honey) killed and nobody not even your beloved MQM target killers, for whom you are one of the biggest apologists, deserve to be killed in that manner...

And rest of your diatribe, the bit about rationalizing the lynching, just like you do with Altaf's killer squads, is truely irrelevant and highly provocative, not to mentioned sickening, given the severity and brutality of the crime commited against the two brothers...

Fact of the matter is those boys were lynched and barbarically (do the spell chk for me will ya honey) killed and nobody not even your beloved MQM target killers, for whom you are one of the biggest apologists, deserve to be killed in that manner...

And rest of your diatribe, the bit about rationalizing the lynching, just like you do with Altaf's killer squads, is truely irrelevant and highly provocative, not to mentioned sickening, given the severity and brutality of the crime commited against the two brothers...

:faceplam:

Please do not associate me with MQM. I've no relation with them. I've been equivocal in my analysis and have always called spade a spade. You probably dont have any idea what you just said above. Let me show you with facts how I can denounce your statement.

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=136567

Surprisingly you missed out reading that message which were posted the thread above yours

Now here's another example in another thread which you probably missed out.

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=132523

Another one

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=126781

I can find many more threads for you like this but dont want to waste more time cuz I dont want to derail this thread. I dont support any party. I give credit to anyone anywhere where its due and I also criticize them when they deserve to be criticized.

I would suggest you spend a bit more time on this forum to reach your conclusions. I've spent a lot to time here to have an opinion about others but you've to learn and my advice to you would be that if you want to gain respect of others, be equivocal in your analysis and respect others and counter them with facts.

Last edited:
Guys all the evidence were produces in the court so im sure they were found innocent thats why the people who assaulted them were charged with sentence to death.
I did saw the kamran shahid video and was shocked to see that they were the thiefs and all as per what the peoples said about the 2 brothers. i hope n wish they were innocent and may allah rest their soul.

You've just shown your intellect. Thanks. I dont need to debate more with you.

Oh and I'm old enough to be your dad. :)

i am a father you can see my son pics on my avatar.
listen bro just answer this questions : even this brothers were robers or whatever they said on this report that i wacthed 2/3 months before, did they deserved what this people( sorry they are animal for me) had done to them?
didn't you watched what these begayrat had done to them ?
Man when i had watched that video from sialkot on youtube i couldn't sleep for 2 days men my heart was crying bro!!!!!!

Great stuff - justice has been served

i actually went to sialkot once and everyone was saying these people making claims had mistaken identity or they just don't have khofekhuda

TWO bro were school going innocent kids

Very nice to see that the courts are doing their job.Now,ppl would think twice before doing these sort of inhumane crimes.

i am a father you can see my son pics on my avatar.
listen bro just answer this questions : even this brothers were robers or whatever they said on this report that i wacthed 2/3 months before, did they deserved what this people( sorry they are animal for me) had done to them?
didn't you watched what these begayrat had done to them ?
Man when i had watched that video from sialkot on youtube i couldn't sleep for 2 days men my heart was crying bro!!!!!!

Man that idiot deviated the topic somewhere else. Some people have reading comprehension problems. They dont understand the question, reply with some other kind of crap and deviate the topic.

Anyways, back to sensible debate.

At no point I defended the mob. If you go through my posts you can see that.

I was merely asking whatever happened to those 4 other killings (including a kid) things that happened that day whoever killed them even if its done by someone else. Surely people can't make up 4 killings..who was responsible there, did the court find that out too? It was a simple question if anyone could have replied with facts. Since the court called these two brothers innocent which is a great news, that means somebody else was involved. It would have been case closed if the people who murdered those 4 other people would have been found out too or maybe the court did find them and I'm unaware about it.

And yes for your questions. I completely agree. The treatment was inhumane to the core and it shouldn't have happened at the first place no matter what their crime was. Do you think I would defend such thing coming up from a country champion of human rights ? No. And I had the same feelings as you had when I saw that video. Infact I had hard time explaining to my work mates what happened. I was just silent and nothing else cuz there's no justification for that. Utter shambles.

Last edited:
And yes for your questions. I completely agree. The treatment was inhumane to the core and it shouldn't have happened at the first place no matter what their crime was. Do you think I would defend such thing coming up from a country champion of human rights ? No. And I had the same feelings as you had when I saw that video. Infact I had hard time explaining to my work mates what happened. I was just silent and nothing else cuz there's no justification for that. Utter shambles.[/QUOTE]

thanks bro fo being a human

Stilll haven't seen the video and will ensure I never will. But good to know this wasn't just swept under the carpet.

Theres no real justice that could be served on an act like this - only divine justice. But this will do a bit (not a lot) to quench the desire for justice against these culprits.

^ wont recommend you , i literally fainted and couldn't believe this would be done to humans ,

i actually saw the first uncut version which was horrified TBH

^ wont recommend you , i literally fainted and couldn't believe this would be done to humans ,

i actually saw the first uncut version which was horrified TBH

Believe you on that! I could only watch bits of the video, made me sick in my mouth, i honestly couldnt get it out of my head for days.

Sick evil people who done that.

I wonder what really happened?

Many say both these brothers had commited crime while others say they din't! Same for that Sarfraz Kid.

But what ever happened, people shouldn't take matters like these in there own hands.
They could either forgive that person, or take him to police.

This happened 10 years ago.
While they were given life imprisonement, the sc overturned it to ten years jail time.

They will be release this year

Back