Future of Bhutto Dynasty

Bhaijaan

Hall of Famer
Runs
Post of the Week
I see they have been quite poor in these elections, will they ever return to power? :moyo

Didn't even hear much of them actually in last few months, where has Bilawal been? And the sisters?

Zardari have managed to ruin the Bhutto name forever. Just don't see them being as influential and powerful as they were before. None of the Baby Bhutto's are showing much promise other than maybe Asifa and it will be a long time before she can enter politics. I think PTI will take over from PPP as the next biggest party in Pakistan and PPP will continue to shrink and reduce itself to be only relevant in few areas of interior Sindh. Moving forward I see most of their Punjab and KP candidates merging with Noon or PTI.

^^But then again Asifa is not really a Bhutto...

If Bhutto dynasty is to be resurrected, it will have to fall back on the true heirs...Fatima or Murtaza Jr...

No offense bros,, but does anyone think the Bhutto kids have been ruined by too much British influence. They seem like the confused desiz out there who dont know what they're supposed to do. Brit-Pak curse?

No offense bros,, but does anyone think the Bhutto kids have been ruined by too much British influence. They seem like the confused desiz out there who dont know what they're supposed to do. Brit-Pak curse?

Probably like Rahul Gandhi. Naive. Feeble. Soft. Out of Place.

The Bhuttos themselves are divided, with some of the offspring having 'daddy issues'. They have no future and that appalling dynasty's hold on politics, apart from interior Sindh, is in terminal decline. They have been annihilated in this election, with not a single PPP minister retaining their seat in Punjab.

Not sure about Brit Pak influence but Bilawal talks Urdu like he's not Pakistani .

The most impressive young Bhutto is Fatima Bhutto - comes across as a very bright and thoughtful lady (although her Urdu is just as bad as Bill's).

Fatima Bhutto is darn smart but he isn't interested in Politics.

Last edited:
And here we have a democracy which is being run by dynasties like Sharif and Bhutto- wow...

Dont know much about Bhutto. But Shareef dynasty will go a long way before it is finished.

What ended the PPP in this election wasn't PTI or PMLN...it was the Taliban. Say whatever you want about the PPP but you can't deny that they took a hit because of Talib pressure and that allowed PMLN and PTI to benefit.

Same goes for the ANP. These are both parties I dislike but its hard to deny that they weren't hit hard by Taliban threats.

Same goes for the ANP. These are both parties I dislike but its hard to deny that they weren't hit hard by Taliban threats.

BS. All that the Taliban threats and bombings could do, would make the people gain sympathy for the parties, which translates into votes. PPP is finished, shot itself in the foot.

Fatima Bhutto though very intelligent and outspoken does not have the required characterisitics to become a national leader. She is just "too clean". And even though Zardari has failed this time, he still has a stranglehold on the "Bhutto" brand. It will be hard to hijack that from him so easily.

The only way I see PPP surviving is if PTI fails as an organized and well managed political party. I still won't count PPP out completely. When NS won his second term by 2/3rd majority, PPP was routed out from Punjab in the same fashion, but they still managed to hang on. Ofcourse leadership has a lot to do with it and PPP has a severe leadership crisis right now.

Zardari with his machiavellian traits managed to hang on to power but did very poorly in keeping the party base happy. He gave all the top posts to his inner circle who were recent converts making the old school PPP jiyalas unhappy. Rehman Malik, Dr.Asim, Babar Awan, Watto, his own sister and close friends Tappi etc. became the face of PPP while guys like Asif Ahmad Ali, Safdar Abbasi etc. were sidelined. In the end I think PPP ended the day BB was killed and Zardari made co-chair. It was never going to be the same after that.

Last edited:
The great political dynasties of SC are really going through their worst phase in history. I am rather disappointed with Gandhis as well as none of their kids are anywhere close to their ancestors. Rahul Gandhi's speeches are so dull and wannabe while Varun is a strt up retard. :facepalm:

Don't worry Shri FC, Ghandis and Khangress will know the same fate as Bhuttos and PPP. :modi

:kapil Yeah, PPP is dead in KPK and Punjab, the way they just managed one seat in south of Punjab (their stronghold) in both province put together was shockingly surprising, all their political heavyweights failed badly, really badly. Now a Sindhi party which will keep politicizing graves (Bhuttos) and, in a matter of years, Sindhi nationalists parties will probably gain hold and bury PPP for good, a process which began courtesy Asif Ali Zardari.

Last edited:
The bhutto generation is still alive and breathing. Next elections they're going to be right up there again. Zardari's too smart :ik

India needed Hindutvas extremists to challange Khangress but religious based politics doesnt last long. Now India is left with Khangress without any competion.

The great political dynasties of SC are really going through their worst phase in history. I am rather disappointed with Gandhis as well as none of their kids are anywhere close to their ancestors. Rahul Gandhi's speeches are so dull and wannabe while Varun is a strt up retard. :facepalm:

Utter insult to the name, that kid. Deserves all the hate.

I think she suffers from vitiligo or is it the fat one.

Yeah she does so?

My grandma had that problem too but it's getting better with some desi treatment.

If Asifa is willing to marry me i will cure her too :)

People here are still seriously underestimating the people of Pakistan by saying baby Bhuttos will become the future leaders in mere 5-10 years time. No way. The future of Pakistan belongs to the youth and by the time these mini Bhutto's will become mainstream, the political conscious and the ideal spirit of the young generation will be on a whole new level. The youth isn't remotely interested in holding an overly romantic and revolutionary image of the previous Bhutto's which is very common amongst the older generation. The dude Bilawal is already such a rejected and ridiculed personality amongst Pakistanis, I don't ever see him enjoying a mass support.

I know people say that young BB was not any different from current day Bilalwal but they fail to mention that despite her identity troubles, she was nothing short of a ticking time bomb after her father's death. BB genuinely wanted to get back at Zia for her father's death and turned it into a person mission (not to mention the massive party support behind her). Obviously, the fact that the country was still emotionally charged by Bhuto's death and highly opposed to Zia's regime immensely helped her. BB's early day struggles and an almost personal battle with Zia is all well documented but whats Billy's beef here?

Last edited:
just have to look over the border at the ghandis and see how sonia and rohit have managed to stay in control, even from behind the scenes

The rightful heir to the throne, Fatima Bhutto, must take control of the party.
She may just manage to win over the hearts of the people.:heart:

Please guys we don't want leaders gaining votes by talking about their mummy daddy issues. Enough of family 'revenge' politics.

Humza Shahbaz seems to be the brightest political dynasty but his presentation skills are worse than Billu :))

Future of Bhutto dynasty looks pretty tight. PPP is going to win the next election and PML(n) will win the next after. I guarantee it!
This voting majority of Pakistan has sworn upon their lord that they will NOT learn and they will NOT change themselves.

Bhutto dynasty finished with BB.

In a nutshell. Benazir might have been a drama queen but she had some fire in the belly. Compare that to Bilawal who has been cowering abroad for the past month in case the Taliban were serious about their threats.

yesterday heard in some tv program that zardari is thinking of leaving presidency and making ppp alive again. ill say they take a break of 6 months. have reflection on what went wrong and come back. New Pakistan is about development, prosperity , progress and frankly zardari has been opposite of these.

If only they saved Zulficar Bhutto sperms, because these latest bhuttos are utter shame.

zardari ki tangain kampti hain 4 bandon kay saamnay baat kartay hoay. jabkay bhutto kay saamnay koe tik hi nehin sakta tha.

And i thought Bilawals urdu is weak :)) His younger sister Asifa takes the cake! Benazir ki be urdu kamzor thi but inka to baera he gherq hau pera he. Due to security concerns Bhutto family started using this holo gram technology from last year.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="ur" dir="rtl">اوپر والی ویڈیو دیکھتے ہوئے ان ہولو گرام پر عوام کو میسج دینے والے لیڈرز کو عوام اب بھی نہیں سمجھ سکتی تو پھر یہ عوام جوتے کھانے کے لائق ہی ہے. <br>. <a href="https://t.co/EeUf00RjXr">pic.twitter.com/EeUf00RjXr</a></p>— کهرا سچ Khara Sach (@iffihalo) <a href="https://twitter.com/iffihalo/status/988885380983377921?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 24, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
I have a serious crush on Asifa Bhutto :irfan

Yeah she does so?

My grandma had that problem too but it's getting better with some desi treatment.

If Asifa is willing to marry me i will cure her too :)

Moved on already or you still interested in her? This is the first time i listened to her urdu and man i think Bibi was far better even with her weak Urdu

And i thought Bilawals urdu is weak :)) His younger sister Asifa takes the cake! Benazir ki be urdu kamzor thi but inka to baera he gherq hau pera he. Due to security concerns Bhutto family started using this holo gram technology from last year.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="ur" dir="rtl">اوپر والی ویڈیو دیکھتے ہوئے ان ہولو گرام پر عوام کو میسج دینے والے لیڈرز کو عوام اب بھی نہیں سمجھ سکتی تو پھر یہ عوام جوتے کھانے کے لائق ہی ہے. <br>. <a href="https://t.co/EeUf00RjXr">pic.twitter.com/EeUf00RjXr</a></p>— کهرا سچ Khara Sach (@iffihalo) <a href="https://twitter.com/iffihalo/status/988885380983377921?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 24, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just. :facepalm: Wonder how anyone could vote for someone who can't even speak their own language correctly.

In Senate Elections both PPP and PTI have done excellent khidmat of Khaakis so how can one rule out Bhutto dynasty and PPP ? Not Yet.

Ppp at present can only clean sweep in Sindh (Without any Establishment help)

In Senate Elections both PPP and PTI have done excellent khidmat of Khaakis so how can one rule out Bhutto dynasty and PPP ? Not Yet.

Ppp at present can only clean sweep in Sindh (Without any Establishment help)

Like nawaz did for the 4th time from 2008 to 2013 to gain Kayani's support and win GE2013?

Just. :facepalm: Wonder how anyone could vote for someone who can't even speak their own language correctly.

I would and I am an Urdu speaker by birth.

Who cares if she can't speak Urdu with proper accent. Actually, she is doing very well. Better than Bilawal was a few years back and initial BB. She has talent and I feel would be the real politician out of all the Bhutto kids.

You have to understand that these kids mainly grew up outside Pakistan surrounded by non-Urdu speakers. Urdu is a foreign language to them. Zardari, who was probably their main source of Urdu spent most of his time in jail while they were growing up.

In Punjab the only force out there to challenge PML N is PTI.

PPP can win on few seats only and if Est tries to win them between 15 - 50 seats extra than it could be Nasty for the federation.

Without Est help there is No way at all for PML N to win lesser seats than 2013. PPP can only win back few (very few) seats from PTI law makers. (That's it)

Like nawaz did for the 4th time from 2008 to 2013 to gain Kayani's support and win GE2013?

What Nawaz did wrt MemoGate was indeed wrong and it was driven by your beloved Khaakis jinkay ishaaroun pe Khan sahib aik din ya kuch haftay naheen balkay 24/7 naachtay rahein hein 4.5 years. (Phir bhee 13th player haath he malta reh jaaey ga q k used abused and thrown away like a tissue paper will be his fate)

The thing is that even if Nawaz Sharif toed the line of Establishment to make them comfortable for coordial relations ahead :) than did the establishment filled up ballot boxes for Nawaz sharif ? ?

There was indeed Rigging in Punjab but on how many seats ? ? Even if there was no rigging even than PML N won Punjab with a huge margin and IK would have won 10-15 seats at max more ? (Would have been insignificant)

By Elections in Punjab should be Eye Opener for you. Besides Fawad Chaudhry in Jehlum no one made PML N sweat. That too after

پانامہ' اقامہ' تنخواہ سب بہانہ ہے' نواز شریف نشانہ ہے

The Mandate of People of Punjab, Balochistan, Karachi & Hyderabad needs to be respected at all Costs. Only this way Pakistan will survive and progress, otherwise Bangladesh model is part of our history and will happen again.

I have loved, adored, admired & supported IK more than you. He indeed was a hope until a democrat IK became " Rakhaill of Khaakis "

IK was nowhere in Pak Politics until 2010 and indeed he gained massive Public support (well deserved & genuine ). People especially Middle class and educated Youth voted for him in huge numbers but apart from 2-3 departments in KPK He and PTI could not deliver in KPK and at National Level instead of doing constructive Opposition he chose " Boot Polish " as his means of defeating PML N.

" Din Raat immature , sareeh jhoot pe mabni press conferences on the hukam of Khaakis " & dharna dramas after dramas where he dreamed of overthrowing democratically elected Civilian government.

Even in Dawn Leaks fiasco PTI failed to stand with government of Pakistan (ie State) and chose Boot service to make Estab happy.

PTI & IK did not utter a word for what happened in Balochistan Assembly because his IK's goal was to show the Estab that he is A+ stooge.

In Senate Election too PTI & PPP did not respect People's power and mandate and did Boot Polish.

I loved جمہوری IK. The IK who had the balls to say NO to a Dictator Musharaff when he offered him PM ship. The IK who used to abuse non democratic forces.

People do not vote you to do service to

" POLITICAL WING OF ISI "

And the service they require from you is always to defame the Civilian Government, make it weaker, brainwash people through media stooges wrt their elected gov and it's representatives or to overthrow it. Same Establishment did not allow PPP to work aka daily Kamran Khan , Shahid Masood, Mubashar Luqman , Arif Hameed & Iftikhar Chaudhry led missions.

جلد تم بھی سمجھ جائو گے تھوڑا صبر کرو :)

What Nawaz did wrt MemoGate was indeed wrong and it was driven by your beloved Khaakis jinkay ishaaroun pe Khan sahib aik din ya kuch haftay naheen balkay 24/7 naachtay rahein hein 4.5 years. (Phir bhee 13th player haath he malta reh jaaey ga q k used abused and thrown away like a tissue paper will be his fate)

The thing is that even if Nawaz Sharif toed the line of Establishment to make them comfortable for coordial relations ahead :) than did the establishment filled up ballot boxes for Nawaz sharif ? ?

There was indeed Rigging in Punjab but on how many seats ? ? Even if there was no rigging even than PML N won Punjab with a huge margin and IK would have won 10-15 seats at max more ? (Would have been insignificant)

By Elections in Punjab should be Eye Opener for you. Besides Fawad Chaudhry in Jehlum no one made PML N sweat. That too after

پانامہ' اقامہ' تنخواہ سب بہانہ ہے' نواز شریف نشانہ ہے

The Mandate of People of Punjab, Balochistan, Karachi & Hyderabad needs to be respected at all Costs. Only this way Pakistan will survive and progress, otherwise Bangladesh model is part of our history and will happen again.

I have loved, adored, admired & supported IK more than you. He indeed was a hope until a democrat IK became " Rakhaill of Khaakis "

IK was nowhere in Pak Politics until 2010 and indeed he gained massive Public support (well deserved & genuine ). People especially Middle class and educated Youth voted for him in huge numbers but apart from 2-3 departments in KPK He and PTI could not deliver in KPK and at National Level instead of doing constructive Opposition he chose " Boot Polish " as his means of defeating PML N.

" Din Raat immature , sareeh jhoot pe mabni press conferences on the hukam of Khaakis " & dharna dramas after dramas where he dreamed of overthrowing democratically elected Civilian government.

Even in Dawn Leaks fiasco PTI failed to stand with government of Pakistan (ie State) and chose Boot service to make Estab happy.

PTI & IK did not utter a word for what happened in Balochistan Assembly because his IK's goal was to show the Estab that he is A+ stooge.

In Senate Election too PTI & PPP did not respect People's power and mandate and did Boot Polish.

I loved جمہوری IK. The IK who had the balls to say NO to a Dictator Musharaff when he offered him PM ship. The IK who used to abuse non democratic forces.

People do not vote you to do service to

" POLITICAL WING OF ISI "

And the service they require from you is always to defame the Civilian Government, make it weaker, brainwash people through media stooges wrt their elected gov and it's representatives or to overthrow it. Same Establishment did not allow PPP to work aka daily Kamran Khan , Shahid Masood, Mubashar Luqman , Arif Hameed & Iftikhar Chaudhry led missions.

جلد تم بھی سمجھ جائو گے تھوڑا صبر کرو :)

Man you need to stop the long B-S to derail the topic you really need to make up your mind at one side you are saying estb can't fill up boxes for NS and other side you are saying if IK wins in Punjab that means est ki sazish lol like estb is going to fill up them for IK but cant do for NS and please do check yuur post past how you use to throw far bigger numbers for stolen seats by rigging in punjab just 2 yeras ago,

I would and I am an Urdu speaker by birth.

Who cares if she can't speak Urdu with proper accent. Actually, she is doing very well. Better than Bilawal was a few years back and initial BB. She has talent and I feel would be the real politician out of all the Bhutto kids.

You have to understand that these kids mainly grew up outside Pakistan surrounded by non-Urdu speakers. Urdu is a foreign language to them. Zardari, who was probably their main source of Urdu spent most of his time in jail while they were growing up.

I know they spent most of their time out of Pakistan as I have met Bilawal in a few parties when I was a teenager, he being a pre teen in Dubai before and he was really how we say "mummy daddy". I also grew up outside Pakistan surrounded by non Urdu speakers and can speak Urdu perfectly. Hell our caretaker/tutor till the age of 7 was British . These are just pampered children belonging to a dynasty who would be no where near politics if not for their forefathers and will freak out at the first requirement of actual leadership. All of this has been thrust on them and I have not even one iota of belief that they would survive in the political jungle. Bilawal even said that he would rather be watching movies chillaxing in London (or something of the sort) rather than go through this everyday.

At the end of the day they have no qualifications whatsoever and are just being used as pawns to further the agendas of the actual politicians.

Last edited:
I know they spent most of their time out of Pakistan as I have met Bilawal in a few parties when I was a teenager, he being a pre teen in Dubai before and he was really how we say "mummy daddy". I also grew up outside Pakistan surrounded by non Urdu speakers and can speak Urdu perfectly. Hell our caretaker/tutor till the age of 7 was British . These are just pampered children belonging to a dynasty who would be no where near politics if not for their forefathers and will freak out at the first requirement of actual leadership. All of this has been thrust on them and I have not even one iota of belief that they would survive in the political jungle. Bilawal even said that he would rather be watching movies chillaxing in London (or something of the sort) rather than go through this everyday.

At the end of the day they have no qualifications whatsoever and are just being used as pawns to further the agendas of the actual politicians.

A lot of Pakistani Americans can't speak Urdu that well and have an accent, the gulf is close to Pakistan and isn't culturally western so I don't think it's too difficult for desis there to learn Urdu. All the GCC raised desis I've met speak fluent urdu. I think bilawal grew up in england which explains why he has an accent.

A lot of Pakistani Americans can't speak Urdu that well and have an accent, the gulf is close to Pakistan and isn't culturally western so I don't think it's too difficult for desis there to learn Urdu. All the GCC raised desis I've met speak fluent urdu. I think bilawal grew up in england which explains why he has an accent.

He grew up in Dubai (especially at their house in Emirates Hill) and London. My point was neither he not his siblings know much about Pakistan or politics and are being used as pawns just because of their surname.

He grew up in Dubai (especially at their house in Emirates Hill) and London. My point was neither he not his siblings know much about Pakistan or politics and are being used as pawns just because of their surname.

So he is a Sindhi who grew up in Dubai?

بلکل میری طرح

No wonder I like him so much :djb

جیتےگا بھی جیتےگا

!بلاول شیر جیتےگا

Good for you if you can speak Urdu perfectly but when did speaking proper Urdu became a marker for nationalism or leadership. Even Jinnah wasn't fluent in Urdu and he is the founder of the nation.

As for the kids esp. Bilawal being thrust into politics, that is true. I don't think BB ever intended him to be a politician. Her untimely death and his Dad's insistence put him onto this path, which I must say he has handled well and has shown great improvements over time.

They might be pawns now but ultimately they will own the party when Zardari passes away or become incapacitated. How Bilawal and other kids will handle the pressure of leadership is anyones guess but I am sure he is much better prepared than most of the current leaders of Pakistan. He was brave enough to criticize TTP when no-one else would dare. His attack on the extremist and fundamentalist elements of Pakistani society is in stark contrast to other leaders who are often found making excuses for the terrorists or diverting the issue to other non-issues. I wish him good luck. The boy has been through a lot already, he is certainly tougher than most posters here combined.

Good for you if you can speak Urdu perfectly but when did speaking proper Urdu became a marker for nationalism or leadership. Even Jinnah wasn't fluent in Urdu and he is the founder of the nation.

As for the kids esp. Bilawal being thrust into politics, that is true. I don't think BB ever intended him to be a politician. Her untimely death and his Dad's insistence put him onto this path, which I must say he has handled well and has shown great improvements over time.

They might be pawns now but ultimately they will own the part when Zardari passes away or become incapacitated. How Bilawal and other kids will handle the pressure of leadership is anyones guess but I am sure he is much better prepared than most of the current leaders of Pakistan. He was brave enough to criticize TTP when no-one else would dare. His attack on the extremist and fundamentalist elements of Pakistani society is in stark contrast to other leaders who are often found making excuses for the terrorists or diverting the issue to other non-issues. I wish him good luck. The boy has been through a lot already, he is certainly tougher than most posters here combined.

You can give as many excuses and justifications as you want and give assurances of his/her ability to be much better prepared than all the current leaders to handle delicate or strenuous situations. That's just an opinion without any facts to back it up.

I reiterate my point, they have no business being the leaders of PPP as they don't know much about either Pakistan or politics and are just their because of their namesake. Very similar to Bush junior who wanted nothing to do with politics but was forced into it. We all know what happened there.

Bilawal strikes me as a person who is very balanced in his political approach. He criticises his contemporaries without holding personal grudges. He handles media fairly well. If I were to vote in the elections I would vote for him and no one else in this ******** collection of politicians who are only capable of holding petty grudges.

You can give as many excuses and justifications as you want and give assurances of his/her ability to be much better prepared than all the current leaders to handle delicate or strenuous situations. That's just an opinion without any facts to back it up.

I reiterate my point, they have no business being the leaders of PPP as they don't know much about either Pakistan or politics and are just their because of their namesake. Very similar to Bush junior who wanted nothing to do with politics but was forced into it. We all know what happened there.

Of course it’s my opinion just like it’s your opinion that Bilawal and his siblings don’t know much about Pakistan or it’s politics, their is no factual basis to your opinion either.

Actually, she is doing very well. Better than Bilawal was a few years back and initial BB. She has talent and I feel would be the real politician out of all the Bhutto kids.

Would like to know why you think she is better than Bilawal and initial BB? I am just curious because i haven't heard much or saw her being involved in politics that much

Would like to know why you think she is better than Bilawal and initial BB? I am just curious because i haven't heard much or saw her being involved in politics that much

I was talking about her Urdu when I said she is better than Bilawal was a few years back and early BB. As for being a politician, from what I've heard from people close to Bhutto family, she is actually interested in politics unlike Bilawal. Per them, she also seems to posses a natural confidence and charisma like her mother. Too early to put a bet on her but no harm in making a soft prediction.

I was talking about her Urdu when I said she is better than Bilawal was a few years back and early BB. As for being a politician, from what I've heard from people close to Bhutto family, she is actually interested in politics unlike Bilawal. Per them, she also seems to posses a natural confidence and charisma like her mother. Too early to put a bet on her but no harm in making a soft prediction.

oh ok i thought you were talking about her as a politician. I once heard Naheed Khan saying that from bibi's children only Asifa had any interest in politics

Qualification of Bakhtawar

DcsWefKUQAAOGVr.jpg:small

Back