Health benefits of sun rays exposure

sweep_shot

Test Star
Runs
As we know, one of the ways to get vitamin D is from sunlight. Sunlight works with body's cholesterol to make vitamin D internally.

About 2 months ago, I did a blood test and it turned out I was mildly deficient in Vitamin D.

Since then, I have started to get more sunlight (minimum of 30 minutes daily). I noticed a few changes; my mood became better; my skin became better; my sleep became way better.

Anyway, here are some of the benefits of regular sunlight exposures (described by a medical doctor named Ken D Berry):

Having said that, too much sunlight can give you skin cancer. Moderation is key.

=======================================

Morning sun, also majority people are deficient in Vitamin D in Northern hemisphere.
Take organic supplements for this, Vitamin D is also for immune system.

Morning sun, also majority people are deficient in Vitamin D in Northern hemisphere.
Take organic supplements for this, Vitamin D is also for immune system.

Yeah. I am taking K2+D3 (120 mcg of K2 and 1000 IU of D3) daily.

On top of that, I am getting 30-40 minutes of sunlight daily.

I am feeling much better than how I was feeling 2 months ago. Sleep improved big time.

Yeah. I am taking K2+D3 (120 mcg of K2 and 1000 IU of D3) daily.

On top of that, I am getting 30-40 minutes of sunlight daily.

I am feeling much better than how I was feeling 2 months ago. Sleep improved big time.

Anyway, there is a thing called Vitamin D toxicity.

I may stop taking supplement after a few weeks.

It's really essential for new born babies, especially the sun rays right after fajar prayer are too beneficial for human body.

What was your vitmain D level ?

I forgot the unit that was used but I scored 21. Needed to be 30 minimum.

Anyway, I expect that score to cross 30 next time (God willing) because I am taking supplement and getting regular sunlight.

I forgot the unit that was used but I scored 21. Needed to be 30 minimum.

Anyway, I expect that score to cross 30 next time (God willing) because I am taking supplement and getting regular sunlight.

I got tested in June and scored just 7. Took supplements for 2 months and got tested again last week. It rocketed to 54 !

It's done wonders for the thickness of my hair.

I got tested in June and scored just 7. Took supplements for 2 months and got tested again last week. It rocketed to 54 !

It's done wonders for the thickness of my hair.

Wow! You scored 7. That's far worse than my score.

Good to know it became 54.

Hopefully mine will increase also.

Back