"I will leave politics if I don't drown you people (Hindus) in the in the Bhagirathi River within two hours": Trinamool Congress MLA Humayun Kabir

deltexas

Local Club Star
Runs
Lok Sabha Elections 2024: TMC MLA Humayun Kabir, who was campaigning for the Lok Sabha elections in West Bengal's Murshidabad district, allegedly threatened to "drown Hindus in the Bhagirathi River within two hours" or he would retire from active politics.

Humayun Kabir serves as the MLA representing the Bharatpur assembly constituency, situated in the Murshidabad district of West Bengal. He is a member of the All India Trinamool Congress (TMC) party. Kabir has been actively engaged in election campaigning, dedicating significant time and effort to promote the party's candidates. Recently, he participated in the campaign for TMC's Baharampur candidate Yusuf Pathan, further demonstrating his commitment to the party's electoral efforts.

While addressing the election rally, the TMC leader alleged, "I will leave politics if I don't drown you people (was referring to Hindus) in the Bhagirathi River within two hours. You are 30 per cent people, we are also 70 per cent here, if you think that you will demolish the mosque of Kazipada and the rest of the Muslims will sit back and relax. Then, I want to tell the BJP that this will never happen."

Humayun Kabir came into the limelight earlier when he opposed the candidacy of former cricketer Yusuf Pathan from the Baharampur for the Lok Sabha seat and called him an “outsider”. This led to controversy within the party, and Kabir had said that if the party did not change the candidate, he would contest the election from Baharampur as an independent candidate. He had stated that someone from another state cannot defeat Congress' Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury.

A hate speech given by a Muslim MLA of Trinamool Congress threatening to kill and drown Hindus in the river. Was any action taken for this hate speech? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw the name, Humayun, I thought he would have the regality of the great Mughals. He thoroughly disappointed me. I doubt anyone will be scared of that face. :mv

1710206603_humayun.jpg

When I saw the name, Humayun, I thought he would have the regality of the great Mughals. He thoroughly disappointed me. I doubt anyone will be scared of that face. :mv

1710206603_humayun.jpg
Come on he is looking more regal , royal and native than a mogul

Attachments

• images (17).jpeg
    images (17).jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
See there is no discrimination everyone discriminates against each other 😝
It's a shame that this level of politics gets so much traction. From your PM to this random guy it seems when the going gets tough Indian politicians resort to bigotry to bail them out.

It's a shame that this level of politics gets so much traction. From your PM to this random guy it seems when the going gets tough Indian politicians resort to bigotry to bail them out.
lol, it happens in every country, I can pick up US news and you will see so many such politicians protected by free speech.

Our issue is mostly law and order implementation, humans cannot be controlled, even such scientifically advanced society of Korea and Japan are xenophobic in nature.

If anything I would say we have done well for such diversity in culture language ethnicity religion

1710206603_humayun.jpg

He actually looks very close to how I picture a certain humorous Bhartiya poster in real life. His choice of river seems suspect too.

This is a regular thing in Bengal. Just other day there was video where a guy went and doing dada giri in hospital in full voice. The receptionist asked him to reduce his tone as it is a hospital, he said in broken bengali...I am Khan by surname and our voice is like that only. He also went on to say, I am Didi's person (referring to Mamata).

Though I am not a big fan of Yogi Adityanath but someone like him is needed in Bengal for 5 years. Just 5 years is enough...sab line pe aa jayega. Imagine this TMC guy said this thing in UP...LOL Bulldozer would have flatten his rear side by now.

This is a law and order situation and should be handled by the police snd judiciary.

But the silence and hypocrisy in here is deafening. If this was a hindu leader - this thread would jave been 20 plus pages long with the posters saying how muslims are victimized in Ind blah blah blah. None of the regular victimized posters will post here but the other thread where muslim protestrrs marched against a hindu speech has so many responses. Just the sheer hypocricy.

Imagine a Hindu or Christian leader saying this in Pak or an Islamic country. There would be blasphemy charges protests and call for a fatwa and calls for him to be put to death etc..

1710206603_humayun.jpg
Off topic - but for some reason - i think this is the typical pic of the consumer base for Vimal pan masala.. perfect poster page of what a vimal pan masala buyer would look like lol !😂

Back