Imran Khan exposed as establishment stooge

Junooni

Debutant
Runs
Today in Sana Bucha show, Umar cheema was caught with his pants down on some harsh interrogation from the anchor. She asked PTI representative how Imran was able to find out about HH involvement in memogate before the media or the world knew about it. On this, Umar cheema was left speechless and had a look of deer caught between the headlights. Bear in mind, that earlier today it was reported that ISI chief Pasha had met Mansoor Ijaz on OCT 22nd in London to find out exactly what has transpired between MI and HH. MI passed all the evidence that he had to the ISI chief in this meeting. My guess is that ISI then met Imran and confided this to him and unfortunately for Imran, he let the cat out of the bag too soon and got exposed.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ip-Pg23It3g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3DLJxW8rWNM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8bo3kW_-CJ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m00DsyPLNVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
I have to say.. Umar cheema seems like an extremely incompetent man to be speaking for PTI in any capacity. It seems that he is quite high in the ranks of PTI leadership, which is terribly sad because in this interview he handled tough questions of Sana Bucha like a 10 year old

To add to this, PTI has Shereen Mizari of "Nuke India and Yankies" fame as Imran strategic advisor. And they also want to bring AQ Khan in their team. I am happy i did not give into the hype so soon and got swayed away.

Last edited:
Wasn't the finanicial times article published well before the Lahore Jalsa? If I remember correctly Imran and his party members reffered to that article. Umer Cheema might have forgotten it in this show or he simply is incompetent.

umar cheema is incompetent.

The article was published in Financial Times and Imran Went with that.

And Umar Cheema could have easily said that Imran had a hunch or there were international media reports or whatever

Instead, he went blank. TOTALLY BLANKED. He stopped talking and then tried to change the topic. He tried to say everything but answer her question. What is an intelligent person suppose to make of it?

I just watched the clip in OP. HOw did this show proves Imran is establishment stooge? Junooni you are really trying hard for the past month or so to come up with some thing negative about Imran. Keep trying hard along with that PML-N stooge Sana Bucha. It seems this pathatic journalist is unaware that reports about this memo were start publishing in May this year and there were hints about Hussain Haqqani being involved.

And Umar Cheema could have easily said that Imran had a hunch or there were international media reports or whatever

Instead, he went blank. TOTALLY BLANKED. He stopped talking and then tried to change the topic. He tried to say everything but answer her question. What is an intelligent person suppose to make of it?

Umar Cheema is an idiot. He was caught off guard a week ago about details of Imran Khan's assets. I could have done a better job than him about Imran Khan's assets and even this.

Time to fire this clown.

As a side not I do not understand the mentality of our nation. They always enjoy this masala blame game for teh sake of it. Even if establishment supports Imran then what? You think this is enough of the reason to vote other chors like zardari or PML-N? What options you people have?

What is with the DG ISI acting like a grade 17 section officer and rounding up evidence himself.

What is with the DG ISI acting like a grade 17 section officer and rounding up evidence himself.

the contents of the memo are very worrysome. It talks about passing Pakistan Nuclear control away from ISI to 'friends of Pakistan'. If that does not amount of treason, then i dont know what does. Surely the most competent spy in the country has to take the task of finding the truth himself in this case.

Bear in mind, i dont support military cuo at all. I should democratic govt shd complete its term and hope they dont win the next elections. ISI has screwed up the country enough for sane Pakistanis to wish them to remain apart from civilian policing. This is why its so sad to see so many hints that Imran is indeed getting support from establishment. Doesnt speak well of him at al

At this time we need a establishment stooge as America and her allies seem dead set on military action on Pak in the not so distant future to "defang" us and all political civilian leaders are traitors and/or incompetent whilst the ISI AND Army seem to be holding their own

Gotta love these Imran Khan threads, by very specific people on PP, who try so hard to come up with something to malign him.

Establishment stooge :))

The establishment got over 200k people to come out to a jalsa, including families, students, and some "mummy daddy" people who have never even voted in their lives, let alone attend a jalsa. Our establishment is freakin' awesome!

Keep at it guys, I am sure you will find something against PTI.

O, and next time, do your research. May be you can really embarrass PTI

Last edited:
I think the aggressiveness of the nature of OP's allegation has taken people aback, but its a valid question if you think about it. Yes, there was a hunch that HH might have been involved, but it was DEFINITELY not widespread. The article was not even given much attention honesty till the IK Jalsa. I am no saying its all a part of a plan at all, its just something WORTH enquiring into.

There is no proof he is, other than guessing games. Even if he is I dont mind voting for him. He might not be best. But he surely is best of the lot. Give me anyone better than him, i will change my mind.

I think the aggressiveness of the nature of OP's allegation has taken people aback, but its a valid question if you think about it. Yes, there was a hunch that HH might have been involved, but it was DEFINITELY not widespread. The article was not even given much attention honesty till the IK Jalsa. I am no saying its all a part of a plan at all, its just something WORTH enquiring into.

Imran Khan has been a vocal critic of HH even before this. He has always called HH american ambassador in Washington.

Imran Khan has been a vocal critic of HH even before this. He has always called HH american ambassador in Washington.

I'm not doubting Imran Khan's stance on HH, but the fact that he explicitly stated him before it was public or "common" knowledge with such confidence makes it at least a legitimate question as to "how' he specifically accused HH. If it were along the lines of him saying that a recent article on a foreign newspaper shows PPP begging for American help, it would have followed more along the chain of events.

At the end of it, someone from PTI just needs to give a clear answer, and not just " I had a hunch." I'm NOT accusing them of having been working in concert with Pasha, but they would do themselves good by debunking it rather than how Umar Cheema answered.

I'm not doubting Imran Khan's stance on HH, but the fact that he explicitly stated him before it was public or "common" knowledge with such confidence makes it at least a legitimate question as to "how' he specifically accused HH. If it were along the lines of him saying that a recent article on a foreign newspaper shows PPP begging for American help, it would have followed more along the chain of events.

At the end of it, someone from PTI just needs to give a clear answer, and not just " I had a hunch." I'm NOT accusing them of having been working in concert with Pasha, but they would do themselves good by debunking it rather than how Umar Cheema answered.

Imran Khan meets all sorts of people. Today he had a meeting with american ambassador. a day before that he was in turkey where he was invited by Turkish government. Two weeks before that he was in china invited by government of china. so he could have heard that from all kind of sources. to say that this came from ISI is irresponsible and should have been handled better by Umar cheema who is very incompetent.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was fired from the jobs within days and replaced by someone else.

IK gave clear refrence of FT in his speech.

That FT article mentioned the word like 'high profile ambassder'. Anyone with bit of common sense can guess it was HH.

That FT article mentioned the word like 'high profile ambassder'. Anyone with bit of common sense can guess it was HH.

Here is the article, where does it mention the word "high profile ambassador". Please let me know, maybe I missed it. Thanks.

Time to take on Pakistan’s jihadist spies

By Mansoor Ijaz

Early on May 9, a week after US Special Forces stormed the hideout of Osama bin Laden and killed him, a senior Pakistani diplomat telephoned me with an urgent request. Asif Ali Zardari, Pakistan’s president, needed to communicate a message to White House national security officials that would bypassPakistan’s military and intelligence channels. The embarrassment of bin Laden being found on Pakistani soil had humiliated Mr Zardari’s weak civilian government to such an extent that the president feared a military takeover was imminent. He needed an American fist on his army chief’s desk to end any misguided notions of a coup – and fast.

Gen Ashfaq Kayani, the army chief, and his troops were demoralised by the embarrassing ease with which US special forces had violated Pakistani sovereignty. Inter-Services Intelligence, Pakistan’s feared spy service, was charged by virtually the entire international community with complicity in hiding bin Laden for almost six years. Both camps were looking for a scapegoat; Mr Zardari was their most convenient target.

The diplomat made clear that the civilian government’s preferred channel to receive Mr Zardari’s message was Admiral Mike Mullen, chairman of the US joint chiefs of staff. He was a time-tested friend of Pakistan and could convey the necessary message with force not only to President Barack Obama, but also to Gen Kayani.

In a flurry of phone calls and emails over two days a memorandum was crafted that included a critical offer from the Pakistani president to the Obama administration: “The new national security team will eliminate Section S of the ISI charged with maintaining relations to the Taliban, Haqqani network, etc. This will dramatically improve relations with Afghanistan.”

The memo was delivered to Admiral Mullen at 14.00 hours on May 10. A meeting between him and Pakistani national security officials took place the next day at the White House. Pakistan’s military and intelligence chiefs, it seems, neither heeded the warning, nor acted on the admiral’s advice.

On September 22, in his farewell testimony to the Senate armed services committee, Admiral Mullen said he had “credible intelligence” that a bombing on September 11 that wounded 77 US and Nato troops and an attack on the US embassy in Kabul on September 13 were done “with ISI support.”Essentially he was indicting Pakistan’s intelligence services for carrying out a covert war against the US – perhaps in retaliation for the raid on bin Laden’s compound, perhaps out of strategic national interest to put Taliban forces back in power in Afghanistan so that Pakistan would once again have the “strategic depth” its paranoid security policies against India always envisioned.

Questions about the ISI’s role in Pakistan have intensified in recent months. The finger of responsibility in many otherwise inexplicable attacks has often pointed to a shadowy outfit of ISI dubbed “S-Wing”, which is said to be dedicated to promoting the dubious agenda of a narrow group of nationalists who believe only they can protect Pakistan’s territorial integrity.

The time has come for the state department to declare the S-Wing a sponsor of terrorism under the designation of “foreign governmental organisations”. Plans by the Obama administration to blacklist the Haqqani network are toothless and will have no material impact on the group’s military support and intelligence logistics; it is S-Wing that allegedly provides all of this in the first place. It no longer matters whether ISI is wilfully blind, complicit or incompetent in the attacks its S-Wing is carrying out. S-Wing must be stopped.

ISI embodies the scourge of radicalism that has become a cornerstone of Pakistan’s foreign policy. The time has come for America to take the lead in shutting down the political and financial support that sustains an organ of the Pakistani state that undermines global antiterrorism efforts at every turn. Measures such as stopping aid to Pakistan, as a bill now moving through Congress aims to do, are not the solution. More precise policies are needed to remove the cancer that ISI and its rogue wings have become on the Pakistani state.

Pakistanis are not America’s enemies. Neither is their incompetent and toothless civilian government – the one Admiral Mullen was asked to help that May morning. The enemy is a state organ that breeds hatred among Pakistan’s Islamist masses and then uses their thirst for jihad against Pakistan’s neighbours and allies to sate its hunger for power. Taking steps to reduce its influence over Pakistan’s state affairs is a critical measure of the world’s willingness to stop the terror masters at their very roots.

Sana Bucha has raised a valid point. Remember that before Imran's mention of that article in his Lahore jalsa on Oct 30th, this article which came out on Oct 10th, was not being mentioned in the media nor did it became a big issue. It was only after his speech that this article came into existence in Pakistan. Now, how did Imran know for sure it was Haqqani. It could only be two things. First, he was told by his establishment contacts about this article and specifically that Haqqani is behind it. Secondly, he read the article in FT and presumed that the senior diplomat mentioned in the article has to be Haqqani. Now, it does sound strange that someone of Imran's caliber will accuse a sitting ambassador by name of such serious charges without knowing for sure that its him. If so, than it brings into question the validity of accusations made by him against other politicians. Are those accusations also based on his "gut feeling" or does he have absolute proof against those people. Lets say for the sake of argument that the senior diplomat mentioned in the article had not turned out to be Haqqani but someone else. Imran's credibility would have taken a hit so he must have been absolutely sure that it was Haqqani. The argument that he travels a lot and meets a lot of people of different countries and he could have heard from them. Well, being a leader of a major political party, you don't announce things you hear in confidential meetings with foreign diplomats, especially in your biggest ever jalsa. That is very immature.

This by itself does not prove that he is an establishment stooge. This is only part of a series of events which gives anyone even with a hint of common sense and unbiased opinion the impression that Imran is being supported by the establishment. The joining of Shah Mehmood Qureshi will be another big hint. Now, thats not to say that Imran is not popular and does not have huge support in Pakistan. The Lahore jalsa was not orchestrated by the establishment and clearly showed that people form all walks of life are hungry for a change and only Imran's party currently seems to embody that change. That being said, Imran should tread carefully with the establishment. Having its support definitely increases one's chances of winning more seats and becoming a bigger player on the political scene but you also run the risk of being drawn into the dirty games that establishment plays and also getting labeled as an establishment politician, not that it matters to a lot of people at this time.

Last edited:
IK will die but he won't ask for support. Here is the guy who twice refused Gen(s) (Zia & Mush) request to come to power (one being just a memeber of parliment other being Prime Minister). I think other parties are feeling the heat and like always starting propoganda.

Here is the article, where does it mention the word "high profile ambassador". Please let me know, maybe I missed it. Thanks.

Ok not the exact wordings but 'senior Pakistani diplomat' that too asking MI to communicate to USA. Who else you think this diplomat could be? It doesn't make sense for a diplomat assing in another country to do the job for zardari when his servant is present in USA that is HH. Yes I know there are more than one diplomats in USA but the word senior is important here.

Anyway I havn't read all the articles regarding this issue since May 2011 and it's possible that some other article might have mentioned HH directly. Only Imran can answer this but i only wanted to point out was the exaggeration in thread title and stupid attempts by both Junooni and this anchor Sana Bucha. She is known to be biased against Imran.

This proves that OP is hell bent in tarnishing the only decent politician out there in Paistan at the moment. IK is the only hope at the moment for Pakistan, and even if the establishement wants to bring hi in, then I would still go with IK, because maybe the establishment have also realized that they can only exist if Pakistan survives,

This proves that OP is hell bent in tarnishing the only decent politician out there in Paistan at the moment. IK is the only hope at the moment for Pakistan, and even if the establishement wants to bring hi in, then I would still go with IK, because maybe the establishment have also realized that they can only exist if Pakistan survives,

If for instance even if I agree that he is a stooge. I would like to ask OP, who else should we look forward. Nawaz Shareef, ask him who Zia was ? PPP again supported by establishment.

He is the only hope for Pakistan, atleast gave us Cancer Hospital and NUML university, living example of a true administrator and honesty.

The News today reported that Imy K met Munter in the presence of ISI chief Shuja Pasha. :facepalm:

Excellent news!!! We all knew that IK had ISI backing and now its like a confirmation!!

The 3 best things in Pakistan comming togther is exactly what pakistan needs!!

IK ISI Army Zindabad!!!

The word "Pants down" really important to mention?

to the topic, yes valid question raised by Sana and Umar Cheema was definitely in trouble. May be Imran had Aladin ka chirag :yk

Aaaaaaaand as expected ISPR denies Imy K met with Munter in the presence of Pasha.

That obviously means, it did happen.

Yes Imran is an establishment stooge. So was Nawaz Sharif. That leaves only Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, whose party is currently leading the country.

For all those who have a problem with Imran being an establishment stooge, please feel free to vote for PPP to get relected. Zardari will be grate ful to people like Junooni!

No need to argue over this.

:) Not sure if you're serious?

If you are....

:facepalm:

Pakistan's army & ISI are its best elements. And after seeing Sher Nawaz Sherif & crooked Zardari, IK is now among the best thing to happened to Pakistan. Whether you believe in it or not.

Please feel free to keep your face buried in your palm :)

If for instance even if I agree that he is a stooge. I would like to ask OP, who else should we look forward. Nawaz Shareef, ask him who Zia was ? PPP again supported by establishment.

He is the only hope for Pakistan, atleast gave us Cancer Hospital and NUML university, living example of a true administrator and honesty.
These people are scared. They are scared of the wave of change that Imran Khan is bringing. They want PPP & PML-N for life. They are the ones who will be voting for Zardari's grandson & Nawaz Sharif's grandson decades from now!

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, whose party is currently leading the country.
Not really.

It is Asif Ali Zardari's party.

At a stretch, its BBZ's party.

Now, in general, I'm probably not the biggest supporter of ZAB in these parts[:D] but to call this shower of incompetent, thieving nincompoops "Bhutto's Party" is one insult too far, even for me. :)

For all those who have a problem with Imran being an establishment stooge, please feel free to vote for PPP to get relected.
Au contraire.

Many of those who don't wish to vote for Imran or are ambivalent about it are uncertain precisely because they believe in a FPTP system as applied in Pakistan, a vote for Imran is rather like a vote for the Lib Dems in Westminster - it will get the evil PPP/Tories into power. :)

One could of course debate the merits or demerits of the above hypothesis, just as one could differ about its likelihood, but to outright deny its existence is, in my ill-informed view, rather historically illiterate - one doesn't have to be an amateur psephologist to understand how elections work.

Pakistan's army & ISI are its best elements.
Most Pakistanis would respectfully beg to differ.

The people of Pakistan are its best element. Best and worst too in some ways, but that's a different debate.

Many of Pakistan's current predicaments are directly attributable to the Rommels and Guderians in Pakistan's Army and ISI.

In any case, for all practical purposes, in decision making, strategy and public policy, the Pak Army and the ISI are identical. Therefore, it is not only historically illiterate to count them as two of the three best things about Pak; it is also illogical, as they are, at best, just one of the three best things. :)

Aaaaaaaand as expected ISPR denies Imy K met with Munter in the presence of Pasha.

What about Mian Shahbaz and CH Nisar meeting Pasha?

Sometimes i think we just want to live as slaves.

again I ask, so what? the ISI cheif has met nawaz and co on occasion to I presume, So have the americans. Imran is a player now and the americans want to make sure they are in touch.

we should actually be happy at this developement as it shows that perhaps the army is happy to cede control over certain areas like foreign policy to competent leadership so they can get on with soldiering. As imran says the problem is leadership!

as for Junooni, well he is inmho a part of the slackisatn beghairat brigade generation...lets critices and criticise but then fail to provide a solution. Because their solution is sitting chilling in edgware after a ten year stint!!

So in any way you had to believe in that BS news. So why the anger or disappointment?

:zaka

again I ask, so what? the ISI cheif has met nawaz and co on occasion to I presume, So have the americans. Imran is a player now and the americans want to make sure they are in touch.

we should actually be happy at this developement as it shows that perhaps the army is happy to cede control over certain areas like foreign policy to competent leadership so they can get on with soldiering. As imran says the problem is leadership!

as for Junooni, well he is inmho a part of the slackisatn beghairat brigade generation...lets critices and criticise but then fail to provide a solution. Because their solution is sitting chilling in edgware after a ten year stint!!
Bravo!

ISI denies it, PTI denies IT.

How credible is sunday times? Imran Khan has previously been on record and let everyone know when he met ISI chief or American Ambassador.

Not really.

It is Asif Ali Zardari's party.

At a stretch, its BBZ's party.

Now, in general, I'm probably not the biggest supporter of ZAB in these parts[:D] but to call this shower of incompetent, thieving nincompoops "Bhutto's Party" is one insult too far, even for me. :)

Au contraire.

Many of those who don't wish to vote for Imran or are ambivalent about it are uncertain precisely because they believe in a FPTP system as applied in Pakistan, a vote for Imran is rather like a vote for the Lib Dems in Westminster - it will get the evil PPP/Tories into power. :)

One could of course debate the merits or demerits of the above hypothesis, just as one could differ about its likelihood, but to outright deny its existence is, in my ill-informed view, rather historically illiterate - one doesn't have to be an amateur psephologist to understand how elections work.

You are wrong brother. A vote for PML(N) is a vote for PPP.

Here enjoy the empty seats in Faisalabad yesterday. PML(N) has got no support. couldn't even fill up Dhobi Ghat.

[utube]tIAoK-W3pHc[/utube]

Insaftak is working for establishment too :p. & yes Rauf Klasra's mother in law is working for establishment too.

[utube]taYH_p-iEuc[/utube]

oh ye! Imran Khan is a jewish stooge too.

[utube]4iKwKNaeipg[/utube]

We are all ISI Agens :D

Few months ago in Faisalabad.

[utube]kMKBBoa_hdw[/utube]

ISupport Imran!

Last edited:
people can try what they want Imran khan is not Corrupt....... i would say.... Good luck to any PPP or PMLN member.....

even though i think PMLN and PTI will have to do some kind of alliance end of the day because they are the most same thinking parties apart from the corruption Nawaz sharif does

Compared to the stooges of foreign powers we have today in government, as memogate has proven ?

I cannot understand this establishment stooge line that keeps being thrown about, if Imran Khan was an establishment stooge then the PTI would not exist as a party today.

If he was an establishment stooge then he would not be calling to place Army and ISI under civilian control.

He would not be calling for all assets to be declared, for tax to be paid that is being currently avoided. For governmental waste and expenditure to be cut down.

PTI should be prepared for this party political spin by the major parties - this is politics getting dirty and the media mud-slinging has begun - how Imran can keep his credibility, answer back at his detractors is key to show he is a major political player.

However it does seem some people in PTI need spoon-feeding by Imran, Cheema's performance is kinda weak and PTI needs some headstrong people there who are media-savvy and can cope with mud-slinging.

However, this kind of talk show politics is a cancer, only in Pakistan are politicians able to make such serious allegations against one's person on live television. Didn't PTI propose defamation laws ?

Nevertheless Pakistan needs to face reality, it is a prostitute nation, dependent on the IMF and at the mercy of foreign powers to keep bailing itself out - much like a down-trodden woman or heroin addict, that keeps using to keep itself going, whereas the reality is that some people in Pakistan, especially mediawalas need to swallow its pride and take the bitter medicine.

Enough of this clan, family, biraaderi basis of voting, people have to look at the bigger picture, voting PPP because the candidate built a well near your house is a BS reason - why vote for a party that has NO economic competence, NO foreign affairs competence, and zero ability to bring military under civilian control.

Last edited:
Compared to the stooges of foreign powers we have today in government, as memogate has proven ?

I cannot understand this establishment stooge line that keeps being thrown about, if Imran Khan was an establishment stooge then the PTI would not exist as a party today.

If he was an establishment stooge then he would not be calling to place Army and ISI under civilian control.

He would not be calling for all assets to be declared, for tax to be paid that is being currently avoided. For governmental waste and expenditure to be cut down.

PTI should be prepared for this party political spin by the major parties - this is politics getting dirty and the media mud-slinging has begun - how Imran can keep his credibility, answer back at his detractors is key to show he is a major political player.

However it does seem some people in PTI need spoon-feeding by Imran, Cheema's performance is kinda weak and PTI needs some headstrong people there who are media-savvy and can cope with mud-slinging.

However, this kind of talk show politics is a cancer, only in Pakistan are politicians able to make such serious allegations against one's person on live television. Didn't PTI propose defamation laws ?

Nevertheless Pakistan needs to face reality, it is a prostitute nation, dependent on the IMF and at the mercy of foreign powers to keep bailing itself out - much like a down-trodden woman or heroin addict, that keeps using to keep itself going, whereas the reality is that some people in Pakistan, especially mediawalas need to swallow its pride and take the bitter medicine.

Enough of this clan, family, biraaderi basis of voting, people have to look at the bigger picture, voting PPP because the candidate built a well near your house is a BS reason - why vote for a party that has NO economic competence, NO foreign affairs competence, and zero ability to bring military under civilian control.

good post.

Someone needs to tell our brothers in the dihaat that building a well is all well and good but whats the use when the water is poisoned??

I just read Haqqanis bbm interactions with Ijaz. The man is a traitor and so is zardari. there is no two ways about it. Everything we knew about him seems to be on the ball. Misguided perhaps but he has committed treason nevertheless. Is this what we want for Pakistan?

where are you Junooni? junoon kutum ho gaya itna jaldi? didnt you mention you supported Imran in a previous thread? your cowardly attempt at jumping on the band wagon is pathetic. At least PML N supporters have the guts to admit it Or MQM ones. these burger slackistani beghairat crew dont even have the guts to admit they want a secular dictatorship in charge of the country. Admit it!!

Araaay Choro Na Yaar! Saab ISI Ka Kamal Hai :D

[utube]6swqeWGDUSw[/utube]

If anybody think that Imran Khan will get the power without the will of ISI, US or UK, need to start eating baby formula.

ISI, Army, US and UK are major players, there is no way, anybody will ever get power without the will of these stake holders.

According to my reports, ISI chief Pasha met with Nawaz Shairf in Turkey but Sharif refused to give support to ISI to remove Zaradri.

If anybody think that Imran Khan will get the power without the will of ISI, US or UK, need to start eating baby formula.

ISI, Army, US and UK are major players, there is no way, anybody will ever get power without the will of these stake holders.

According to my reports, ISI chief Pasha met with Nawaz Shairf in Turkey but Sharif refused to give support to ISI to remove Zaradri.

true:afridi

ja munnay jao aur kisi ko mamoo bananay ki koshish kaar.. itni beghairity kaay saath PP par nazar aana kaay liya training saaf nazar aati haay.. If you really had any report you would not be sharing it on the internet because even army walay are not that chaay..

Lets speak on facts and not heresay Shabaz Sharif did meet Gen Pasha in raat kaay andheroon maain..

As for the establishment question which should be buried here and now. If establishment are backing PTI I salute them for being intelligent enough to gage the general pulse of the people of Pakistan who are sick of corrupt Noon and PPP. However, I seriously doubt it knowing the past record

Why would the ISI and Army support the only vocal man that wants to curb their powers and is highly critical of them both?

No smoke without fire

Anjum Niaz
Saturday, October 15, 2011

Golden words are not meant to be repeated. But for the sake of ‘Financial Times’ columnist Mansoor Ijaz, I must. You’ll soon know the reason why. The headline above is a comment from Nawaz Sharif after he heard Kayani and Pasha rubbish Admiral Mullen and his ilk’s allegation of the ISI/Haqqani nexus.

Sharif came away from the APC disbelieving the duo-generals. His doubts were quickly doused in a conflagration of anti-US hysteria heavily weighed against Washington. Now the London-based FT has blown the lid off the cover with news of a coup that was in the works post Bin Laden. Don’t forget FT’s proclivity to cook up coups in Pakistan. Remember the delectable 20-something Christina Lamb whose story of a coup during Benazir Bhutto’s first term hit the FT headlines? The story was a dud; the newspaper apologised; and a teary Ms Lamb was asked to leave Pakistan.

Enter another coup-master Mansoor Ijaz. Billed by FT as an “American of Pakistani ancestry [who] in 1997 negotiated Sudan’s offer of counter-terrorism assistance to the Clinton administration,” Ijaz thrives on conspiracy theories, a game he’s staked his reputation upon.

Driven by an uncontrollable ego to showcase himself as a kingmaker, his October 10 column in FT ‘Time to take on Pakistan’s jihadist spies’ is radioactive. “A senior Pakistani diplomat telephoned me with an urgent request,” begins Ijaz. “Asif Ali Zardari, Pakistan’s president, needed to communicate a message to White House national security officials that would bypass Pakistan’s military and intelligence channels… [he] feared a military takeover was imminent. He needed an American fist on his army chief’s desk to end any misguided notions of a coup – and fast.”

Stop! Let’s brainstorm. Which US-based “senior Pakistani diplomat” was Zardari’s messenger? Haqqanis dwell not only in Waziristan but in Washington too! Sunday last a senior columnist’s article ‘Killing the messengers’ was in defence of our ambassador in Washington: “There is no general like Sahibzada Yaqub Khan to at least record dissent with the nation’s madness… Our self-made and well-read man in Washington, Husain Haqqani, probably comes closest… [he] continues to quietly persuade Americans to be patient with Pakistan and to plead with Pakistanis to understand the global power equation. But at home he is reviled frequently for not joining the ‘Crush America’ ghairat brigade.”

Not only does Ijaz withhold the name but also the locale from where Zardari’s diplomat “in a flurry of phone calls and emails over two days”, crafted a memorandum that included a “critical offer from the Pakistani president to the Obama administration: ‘The new national security team will eliminate Section S of the ISI charged with maintaining relations to the Taliban, Haqqani network, etc. This will dramatically improve relations with Afghanistan.’

“The memo was delivered to Admiral Mullen at 14.00 hours on May 10,” writes Mansoor Ijaz with authority, because he was the carrier!

Three things to mull over: First, Mansoor Ijaz must have provided irrefutable proof to the editors at FT. They will have gone over the “phone calls and emails” exchanged between Ijaz and the diplomat to establish the authenticity of the information. Publishing such slanderous material is to invite libel.

Second, if the story is fiction, then the president of Pakistan; the army chief and the ISI chief should sue Financial Times and Mansoor Ijaz for damages. Third, if the account is accurate, Pakistan must identify the senior diplomat who allegedly contacted Mansoor Ijaz and prepared a dossier on behalf of Zardari for the White House and Admiral Mullen with Mansoor Ijaz as the messenger. How did the diplomat gain access to our military’s top secrets to pass them on to the White House and Admiral Mullen? Who gave them to him?

Last, if Ijaz enjoyed the total trust of those that gave him this assignment, he chose to take it to Financial Times. Et tu Brutus?

Case Closed!

http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=72531&Cat=9

The guy who created this thread, hasnt been able to show his face since.

Typical pseudo analysts, think they know all about politics and can make assessments by watching a few idiots on tv shows

You are wrong brother. A vote for PML(N) is a vote for PPP.

Bhai, I didn't say that was my view, so there's no question of my being wrong :) I said it is "a" view that some of those people who support other parties, or those who don't yet support PTI, have!

In fact I specifically said we could debate whether this view is right or wrong but that's not the point - even if it is completely wrong, quite a few (or maybe less, or maybe more) voters already have this view

Of course, PTI's opponents, in particular PML-N will do everything they can to entrench and propagate this view as it believes it will help them at the expense of PTI.

Hence, as an active political organisation, PTI would need to (and I am sure it is) counter-act this, by pointing out that in their view this is not the case at all, and the best way to get rid of PPP and Zardari once-and-for-all is to vote PTI.

:)

The guy who created this thread, hasnt been able to show his face since.

Typical pseudo analysts, think they know all about politics and can make assessments by watching a few idiots on tv shows

slackistanis have a habit of doing this! junnoni is just another in the long list!

Bhai, I didn't say that was my view, so there's no question of my being wrong :) I said it is "a" view that some of those people who support other parties, or those who don't yet support PTI, have!

In fact I specifically said we could debate whether this view is right or wrong but that's not the point - even if it is completely wrong, quite a few (or maybe less, or maybe more) voters already have this view

Of course, PTI's opponents, in particular PML-N will do everything they can to entrench and propagate this view as it believes it will help them at the expense of PTI.

Hence, as an active political organisation, PTI would need to (and I am sure it is) counter-act this, by pointing out that in their view this is not the case at all, and the best way to get rid of PPP and Zardari once-and-for-all is to vote PTI.

:)

The next three days will show you where both parties stand in politics of pakistan.

Why would the ISI and Army support the only vocal man that wants to curb their powers and is highly critical of them both?

Thats Pakistani Politics for you

Still confused don't worry we will explain it all.......................once we figure it out ourselves LOL

When you get over impressed by your Leader's words behind closed doors :) :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">PTI candidate from Gujranwala, Nasir Cheema, in hot water for using photos of the army chief and the CJP in his campaign advertisements and posters.<br>Read more on our live election blog here: <a href="https://t.co/ti3s6b4FgV">https://t.co/ti3s6b4FgV</a> <a href="https://t.co/6T3J8QspbL">pic.twitter.com/6T3J8QspbL</a></p>— Dawn.com (@dawn_com) <a href="https://twitter.com/dawn_com/status/1013699121990062081?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 2, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

When you get over impressed by your Leader's words behind closed doors :) :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">PTI candidate from Gujranwala, Nasir Cheema, in hot water for using photos of the army chief and the CJP in his campaign advertisements and posters.<br>Read more on our live election blog here: <a href="https://t.co/ti3s6b4FgV">https://t.co/ti3s6b4FgV</a> <a href="https://t.co/6T3J8QspbL">pic.twitter.com/6T3J8QspbL</a></p>— Dawn.com (@dawn_com) <a href="https://twitter.com/dawn_com/status/1013699121990062081?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 2, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It is an open secret.

What are you trying to prove here?

Real desperate and I mean desperate attempts to downplay IK and his party.

Right around ... oh yeah, election time!

haha look at the drama they need a better script to malign Army and ISI. Check this video and the guy in black dress and his drama. First he is looking ok thn he goes missing from the camera an jab wapis aata he to qameez phaar ker ke dekhen mere sath ayse kya :)) These noonies are really bad actors [MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION] [MENTION=21699]Pakpak[/MENTION] [MENTION=135]Waseem[/MENTION] [MENTION=253]the Great Khan[/MENTION] wese is bande ko to mohalle waale nae jaante honge ISI ne achar daalna tha isko threat kerke?

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b0M6sLmoT4Y" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DhCZWmmWsAY598f.jpg:small

DhCZX3DWsAUpIl7.jpg:small

This thread is perfect example of how corrupt Sharif mafia operates, Imran Khan was establishment's man even in 2011 and then what happens after elections?

Nawaz Sharif wins 120/148 seats in Punjab which he NEVER won even at his peak when there was no PTI around and Imran khan with all the establishment's help managed to win about 8/148 seats in Punjab and now we are being told ISI is even threatening an MPA candidate to withdraw.

Did ISI managed and forced hundreds of thousands of people to PTI's 2011 jalsa?? No agency in the world can do that.

Forget this, how did 90% posters on Pakpassion started supporting PTI? There is a lot more to this than this establishment crap fed by Sharif and his mafia.

Same story...same script.....

This thread is perfect example of how corrupt Sharif mafia operates, Imran Khan was establishment's man even in 2011 and then what happens after elections?

Nawaz Sharif wins 120/148 seats in Punjab which he NEVER won even at his peak when there was no PTI around and Imran khan with all the establishment's help managed to win about 8/148 seats in Punjab and now we are being told ISI is even threatening an MPA candidate to withdraw.

Did ISI managed and forced hundreds of thousands of people to PTI's 2011 jalsa?? No agency in the world can do that.

Forget this, how did 90% posters on Pakpassion started supporting PTI? There is a lot more to this than this establishment crap fed by Sharif and his mafia.

Same story...same script.....

Brilliant post exposing their script

Brilliant post exposing their script

Bakwaas kurtay hain. I'll give you a small story to explain the relationship between the Army and the people/politicians (lets stop using the stupid word establishment. They mean the Army), a close relative of mine was superseded when promotions were to be handed out because a fauji under his command, during an official parade/function withe the then PM BB, tried to touch her feet. The reason I mention this is because of the symbiotic relationship between the Army and the rest of the country.

All this nonsense about an army with a country is simply propaganda to ensure a Syria like situation down the line. The Army is the people. the people in the army come from the streets of this nation. they are not immune to its problems. is there corruption in the army? I mean that's just a stupid question. Of course there is. i could tell you stuff that will be so sensational some of you would just fall off your seats. But by and large in comparison it is the only organisation that runs a system that works. It is relatively efficient and has mastered progression. This allows it to adapt to different situations quicker than any institution in the country.

Has it gotten involved in politics? damn right and a horrible mistake. is it still involved? yes but not to the extent people think. The Army has realised Musharefs mistake and will not expose itself to any problems from the politicians.

the problem is we have politicians who are corrupt and are security risks. All this"ve vant piece, ve brothers" bakwaas is just that, bakwaas. peace is built through courage and conviction not by corrupt businessmen who want to keep the nation stupid. Anyone who supports Nawaz sharif after what he has done should question their love for the country.

Bakwaas kurtay hain. I'll give you a small story to explain the relationship between the Army and the people/politicians (lets stop using the stupid word establishment. They mean the Army), a close relative of mine was superseded when promotions were to be handed out because a fauji under his command, during an official parade/function withe the then PM BB, tried to touch her feet. The reason I mention this is because of the symbiotic relationship between the Army and the rest of the country.

All this nonsense about an army with a country is simply propaganda to ensure a Syria like situation down the line. The Army is the people. the people in the army come from the streets of this nation. they are not immune to its problems. is there corruption in the army? I mean that's just a stupid question. Of course there is. i could tell you stuff that will be so sensational some of you would just fall off your seats. But by and large in comparison it is the only organisation that runs a system that works. It is relatively efficient and has mastered progression. This allows it to adapt to different situations quicker than any institution in the country.

Has it gotten involved in politics? damn right and a horrible mistake. is it still involved? yes but not to the extent people think. The Army has realised Musharefs mistake and will not expose itself to any problems from the politicians.

the problem is we have politicians who are corrupt and are security risks. All this"ve vant piece, ve brothers" bakwaas is just that, bakwaas. peace is built through courage and conviction not by corrupt businessmen who want to keep the nation stupid. Anyone who supports Nawaz sharif after what he has done should question their love for the country.

Agree with each and every word you said Army is Awaam and Awaam is army some of these forces just want Pak Army to become weak so that a Syria type situation begins in Pak. PTM recent move of staying away from politics raised many fingers on their agenda.

Agree with each and every word you said Army is Awaam and Awaam is army some of these forces just want Pak Army to become weak so that a Syria type situation begins in Pak. PTM recent move of staying away from politics raised many fingers on their agenda.

The PTM were exposed because their backers were trying to transplant a method they have used in the middle east. They are trying very hard but in general have failed because most pakistanis arent stupid and are used to such games because our own past govts have tried them..

With the destruction of the TTP and capture of Yadav, we have got a hold of plenty of intelligence material..Why do people think NS is suddenly out? inmho its more than just panama or property..it goes deeper..Zardari is also on the list..altafa is history, NS is history, but we have more snakes to worry about e.g. SMQ..

The PTM were exposed because their backers were trying to transplant a method they have used in the middle east. They are trying very hard but in general have failed because most pakistanis arent stupid and are used to such games because our own past govts have tried them..

With the destruction of the TTP and capture of Yadav, we have got a hold of plenty of intelligence material..Why do people think NS is suddenly out? inmho its more than just panama or property..it goes deeper..Zardari is also on the list..altafa is history, NS is history, but we have more snakes to worry about e.g. SMQ..

Pak Army played brilliantly by engaging them in dialogue and separating them in 2 groups one who want to do politics make the change through assemblies and others who just want chaos. Nawaz played a key role in getting us added to FATF list withhis Mumbai statements. Anyone who can't see that and can't connect the dots is blind. It's about time we crush these snakes one by one

Pak Army played brilliantly by engaging them in dialogue and separating them in 2 groups one who want to do politics make the change through assemblies and others who just want chaos. Nawaz played a key role in getting us added to FATF list withhis Mumbai statements. Anyone who can't see that and can't connect the dots is blind. It's about time we crush these snakes one by one

Kursi bachani hay bus..but I always remember what I was told recently, "in this world nothing belongs to you, you simply pass down everything to your successors, who pass it down to theirs and so forth. Nothing is yours. You came with nothing and leave with nothing." So what the hell is ganja fighting for? That in itself should tell you about his awkaat!!

Back