India v Australia, 4th Test, Day 2 Nagpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
W t F was Lee doing??? He was arguing with Billy for a no ball...Lets see what Broad does now???

Ho hum, no penetration in the attack at all.....

If we don't get India for less than 400 the trophy is gone. And I blame Brett Lee

Random Aussie said:
Ho hum, no penetration in the attack at all.....

If we don't get India for less than 400 the trophy is gone. And I blame Brett Lee

:))) at u...were you seriously thinking of getting 20 wickets with this bowling attack... :akhtar

itduzz said:
:))) at u...were you seriously thinking of getting 20 wickets with this bowling attack... :akhtar

Yes so :))) at you.

That's why Australia are number 1 and have been for 15 years and Pakistan, well, are not.

Yep the ship is sinking now.....

Dhoni and Ganguly are the worst 2 batsmen to be bowling a debutant off spinner to

Last edited:
And once again poor aus bowlers are only able to bowl 12 overs. A fine coming their way? Oh no!! It was gangulys fault :D

TruSachFan said:
And once again poor aus bowlers are only able to bowl 12 overs. A fine coming their way? Oh no!! It was gangulys fault :D

I don't really see your point considering India are behind the over rate every time they bowl too.

Random Aussie said:
I don't really see your point considering India are behind the over rate every time they bowl too.
What the hell are u talking about? We were probably behind what one day?

In mohali on day 1, you bowled 85 overs with the extra30 mins. This test match, you only bowled 87 overs with the extra 30 mins. and there are many more. And today, aussies over rate is 12. That's pathetic.

Jack: "NSW bias? Both Clark and Lee are from NSW. Hilfenhaus (Tas) or Tait (SA) should be in the side to ruffle up a few feathers. There is no way White is a test quality bowler."

Arron: "We should have played Bollinger & Siddle instead of Lee and Clark. At least they would have given there all...Lee looks flat and out of touch.

WHY CAN'T WE GET BUMPCATCHER OUT?? I want to go to bed.

TruSachFan said:
What the hell are u talking about? We were probably behind what one day?

In mohali on day 1, you bowled 85 overs with the extra30 mins. This test match, you only bowled 87 overs with the extra 30 mins. and there are many more. And today, aussies over rate is 12. That's pathetic.

I agree wtih Trusach. Dubya should be fined or suspended. In Shield cricket they can bowl 90 overs in a day with 4 quicks.

Why Did Bumpcatcher Get A 50

Why hasn't Useless taken their wickets yet?

haha OG

SCG now has a chance to score a ton in his LAST test match....remember he scored one in his debut test as well...
one against Poms the other against AUS?

man what a bore, what I'd give to let OZ trade White for Mendis right now. There is absolutely no contest right now

Random Aussie said:
We are gone
I am loving your misery... :boom: U aussies have ruled far too long.....Now the # 1 spot will revolve around Aus/Ind/SA/Eng/Pak/SL... :moyo

itduzz said:
I am loving your misery... :boom: U aussies have ruled far too long.....Now the # 1 spot will revolve around Aus/Ind/SA/Eng/Pak/SL... :moyo
Ur team needs to play first to be number 1

itduzz said:

I think you are getting a bit ahead of yourself there, Pak are not in the same league.

cricket is boring without aussie dominance ! common guys get one more set (Mcgrath and Warne....)

even Dhoni is setting his test record straight........Geez....

waste calling australia to India. Pakistan would have been a better show.

itduzz said:

I fail to see any misery but keep trying....

Some big questions for Australia to resolve ahead of the upcoming South Africa series, these 6 Tests decides who is the top team in the world.

Main worry is that we don't seem to have an idea of what our best bowling attack is.

On the over rates, Ponting should be suspended for 2 Tests. That might wake him up.

Random Aussie said:

Some big questions for Australia to resolve ahead of the upcoming South Africa series, these 6 Tests decides who is the top team in the world.

Main worry is that we don't seem to have an idea of what our best bowling attack is.

On the over rates, Ponting should be suspended for 2 Tests. That might wake him up.
so you agree! Lets see what white Broady does to his white Aussie brothers!

Random Aussie said:

I still feel you guys have a very good team and will do well at home.

Random Aussie said:
Having a racist day are you Bones?
And you are having your usual hypocrite day RA :D?

I was actually serious on that. I somewhat buy into this argument about racism by white match referees. I have been this seeing since a long time now. Anyways, your hypocrite self will just think of this as some subcontinent whining until the day it bites you on the back.

Not sure why people are singing so much praises for Kretza but to me he is a predictable offsipinner and has now conceeded almost 200 runs at 5 runs an over. It doesnt matter how many wickets you pick but if you for that many runs it doesnt matter. He needs a Doosra or a straight one to be effective.

Lee has been very slow in this game. I know this pitch is a bit slow but still he only has himself to blame for being ineffective.

Fish said:
I think you are getting a bit ahead of yourself there, Pak are not in the same league.
We were atleast competitive last time we went to India. And that wasn't very long ago. This Aussie mauling is embarrassing to watch tbh. The Indians are just smacking you lot around like dogs. Ofcourse having Krejza as your main spinner doesnt help :))

bones20 said:
And you are having your usual hypocrite day RA :D?

I was actually serious on that. I somewhat buy into this argument about racism by white match referees. I have been this seeing since a long time now. Anyways, your hypocrite self will just think of this as some subcontinent whining until the day it bites you on the back.

There is no need for racist comments Bones, why can't you just leave the white this and white that and monkey this out of the threads?

Usman Sahib said:
We were atleast competitive last time we went to India. And that wasn't very long ago. This Aussie mauling is embarrassing to watch tbh. The Indians are just smacking you lot around like dogs. Ofcourse having Krejza as your main spinner doesnt help :))

And how competitive were you when you last toured Australia? Thanks, come again.

Savak said:
Not sure why people are singing so much praises for Kretza but to me he is a predictable offsipinner and has now conceeded almost 200 runs at 5 runs an over. It doesnt matter how many wickets you pick but if you for that many runs it doesnt matter. He needs a Doosra or a straight one to be effective.

Lee has been very slow in this game. I know this pitch is a bit slow but still he only has himself to blame for being ineffective.

Because predictable off spinner is a step up from Cameron White. Krejza is getting praise because he was expected to be utterly pathetic and he has been OK.

Lee has been useless all series and is going to get a caning in the media which he deserves.

Random Aussie said:
And how competitive were you when you last toured Australia? Thanks, come again.
Oh that was like...uh...4 years ago. Pretty long ago wasnt it. And this current Aussie line-up isn't even remotely close to what you fielded in 2004

Usman Sahib said:

Australia losing one test match in India does not make Pakistan a good cricket team.

Random Aussie said:
Because predictable off spinner is a step up from Cameron White. Krejza is getting praise because he was expected to be utterly pathetic and he has been OK.

Lee has been useless all series and is going to get a caning in the media which he deserves.
OK?! This guy is getting whacked for 5 runs per over in a test match! And he has bowled 38 overs. I would understand if this was a leggie trying different things and proving to be expensive, but an OB bowler going for so many runs?!

Random Aussie said:
There is no need for racist comments Bones, why can't you just leave the white this and white that and monkey this out of the threads?
Hey listen, there is no need to be so emotional! I have expressed my opinions on the white referee thing and I am sticking to it.

the monkey thing was obviously a joke.

Both the things I said were nothing personal to you or Australians. So relax here.

Not to make this mean anything yet but the Pakistani team bowling attack that toured India in 2007 was a lot weaker than the current Australian bowling attack.

isn it he can never play 2020i or odi i think with a eco of 5 in tests

Fish said:
Australia losing one test match in India does not make Pakistan a good cricket team.
What the...where did I say we are a good cricket team? :D Just pointing out how pathetic your team has been compared to Pakistan, who with all the problems, missing players etc, still managed to remain competitive. And then you go on and say we aren't in the same league

bones20 said:
Hey listen, there is no need to be so emotional! I have expressed my opinions on the white referee thing and I am sticking to it.

the monkey thing was obviously a joke.

Both the things I said were nothing personal to you or Australians. So relax here.

If you had of said Broad without the white reference it would be different but to use color makes it racist, it was a racist remark end of story.

Usman Sahib said:
OK?! This guy is getting whacked for 5 runs per over in a test match! And he has bowled 38 overs. I would understand if this was a leggie trying different things and proving to be expensive, but an OB bowler going for so many runs?!

He is flighting the ball which is expensive. But you have to look at it in the context of what we have available in the spin department. With reference to that, Krejza is somewhat of a good surprise for us.

Krejza is just two runs away from his first double hundred in test cricket

should a be a great moment for the young man

Random Aussie said:
He is flighting the ball which is expensive. But you have to look at it in the context of what we have available in the spin department. With reference to that, Krejza is somewhat of a good surprise for us.
Warne must be banging his head on the wall, tv, wherever else he can, after watching the likes of White, Krejza represent Australia

Savak said:
Not to make this mean anything yet but the Pakistani team bowling attack that toured India in 2007 was a lot weaker than the current Australian bowling attack.

Akhtar, Sami, Kaniera and Tanvir?

Don't think so, not on subcontinent pitches. Certainly not a lot weaker Savak.

Usman Sahib said:
What the...where did I say we are a good cricket team? :D Just pointing out how pathetic your team has been compared to Pakistan, who with all the problems, missing players etc, still managed to remain competitive. And then you go on and say we aren't in the same league

No you are not in the same league, to be a top team you need to win consistently away from home and Pakistan have trouble doing that.

Usman Sahib said:
Warne must be banging his head on the wall, tv, wherever else he can, after watching the likes of White, Krejza represent Australia

The thing which really messed us up was MacGill having to have wrist surgery. He would have been our main spinner until the Ashes and by then hopefully some of the younger ones would have developed.

Fish said:
No you are not in the same league, to be a top team you need to win consistently away from home and Pakistan have trouble doing that.
Well...we have to play someone first. We havent played an away test series since February/March 2007

Usman Sahib said:
Well...we have to play someone first. We havent played an away test series since February/March 2007

Which means you cant suggest that you are one of the top teams, and that was my original statement. When you do win a few tests away from home then you can lay claim to being one of the top teams.

What's the likelihood that Singh and Khan will take the score past 500?

If the Aussies want a sniff, then they have to bowl India out for less than 450 here.

Sheikh said:
What's the likelihood that Singh and Khan will take the score past 500?

If the Aussies want a sniff, then they have to bowl India out for less than 450 here.

Krejza to take 8 on debut :batman:

I don't think we have a sniff anyway, they have made too many runs.

Common Bhajji...take us to 500 :97:

Random Aussie said:
Krejza to take 8 on debut :batman:

I don't think we have a sniff anyway, they have made too many runs.
Under 450 and there's a bit of a sniff if you guys bat well and bat big. India's run rate has ensured that there's a lot of time left in this test.

But if they get past 500 (and I think they will) then there goes the sniff.

saw katich yawning there. first time in 16 years of watching, a cricketer yawning on field and this includes fielders fielding to dravid and kallis.

Sheikh said:
Under 450 and there's a bit of a sniff if you guys bat well and bat big. India's run rate has ensured that there's a lot of time left in this test.

But if they get past 500 (and I think they will) then there goes the sniff.

Can't see how we are going to bowl them out a second time no matter how many runs we make.

Spot the difference, one of the people named on the trophy is commentating, declares that the ball bounced before the wicket keeper caught it. Would the other person named on the trophy do the same? No.

bones20 said:
saw katich yawning there. first time in 16 years of watching, a cricketer yawning on field and this includes fielders fielding to dravid and kallis.

He should be sacked for that

Random Aussie said:
Can't see how we are going to bowl them out a second time no matter how many runs we make.
By taking a fairly significant first innings lead (100-150) and putting India under pressure. I'm sure you know the silly things that pressure can create...

Random Aussie said:
Akhtar, Sami, Kaniera and Tanvir?

Don't think so, not on subcontinent pitches. Certainly not a lot weaker Savak.

Akhtar was not fully fit and fell ill during the middle of the tour which reduced his effectiveness. And Plz Sami, i dont even need to explain more. Tanvir is not good enough for test cricket and Kaneria the non wicket taking work horse.

An attack of Brett Lee, Johnson, Clarke is a lot stronger.

Krejza cleans up the tail and the body and the head- all. Amazing debut for some one who was written off even before the series started.

Krejza's bowling stopped us from that 500 target,,still a good total expecting the aussies to struggle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back