India v Pakistan | 1st Test | Delhi | 25/11/07 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
65.6 Kumble to Kamran Akmal, no run, tossed up on off and middle stump, Akmal comes forward and defends back towards Kumble

'ts surprising. I thought more people would be online for the start of the 4th day. C'mon PPers, where's the passion?!

wicketKeeper said:
65.6 Kumble to Kamran Akmal, no run, tossed up on off and middle stump, Akmal comes forward and defends back towards Kumble

Good stuff

kami gone.. wot a stupid shot to play .. Misbah and the tail now

what a simple catch to be handed to Y singh....lets hope our bowlers stick around misbah this time around...hope they've learned a listen from sami

Fire Akmal ...

Firrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre him, how could he do this to us

he had a

I knew Akmal would not deal with the pressure of the situation... He should be dropped from the team, he has had enough chances and he is a poor keeper

come on guys....we've just lost 1 wicket not the test match.....we are in this match as india is ...chilll ......GOOOO PAK>.

Time for Misbah to play for his century and hit out ... he'd be out of partners soon

sami can't pull that off everytime

Misbah plays Kumble with ease, as he plays the ball late, he's also good judgement of his pace.

pakistani said:
I wont be suprised if akmal is playing the nex match
If he drops a catch or two then he may after all be dropped.
Lets hope for Pak sake he does not cost us any wkts in 2nd innings

Last edited:
khan prod sopcast link, anybody?
never mind. mine is working again. :19:

Last edited:
good solid def from tanvir after scoring 2 4's...yes one of them was dangerous but 4 runs that counts....goooooo pak..

just what the F is with this running?

Tanvir almost got run out here....dude take it easy...

our players need to stay positive, hopefully Kamis batting wont affect his keeping

hhahah ST is playing AK better than a lot of our top order batsmen could ever play....

Ab canada , i wouldn't be worried about his sr at this stage......lets hope he stays with misbah and take pakistan to a good total..

even the commentators are surprised how tanvir is playing!!! he is shielding misbah!! LOL hahahha

inswinger i dont think he is playing any aggressive...those balls were there to be score of and thats what he did....good to see him waiting for the bad ball

Girl in the crowd with a placard in hand "We want Wickets"

Well, you can have them all 6 wickets...once we win the game eventually (Inshallah) :16:

yeahh....... they should simply play positive and make sure we pass the 300 mark

I reckon Pakistan already have enough if they bowl well. If the get to 250 it will be the final nail in the coffin. India will collapse pitch is getting worse.

From the looks of it ... if tanveer is gona get out anywhere its gona be the slips

other than that ...he looks good

tanvir played zaheer so well that you can't tell he is a tailender.

yeahh....... they should simply play positive and make sure we pass the 300 mark

lets shoot for 220 first and we will see how it goes from there.......but i never hurt to ask for more and inshaallah we will get it....

AK will be force to make a change from his end, Tanvir is playing him really welll.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back