India v Pakistan | 2nd T20I | Ahmedabad| 28-12-2012 | Pakistani Innings | 193 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalhaSyed

ODI Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
With a mammoth 193 runs to chase in the 2nd T20, the Pakistani batsmen have their work cut out for them.

A phenomenal effort is needed by the Pakistani batsmen.

Do you think India will stroll to an easy victory or will the likes of Nasir Jamshed, Umar Akmal, Hafeez & Malik pose a serious threat here?

How much effect will the dew have?

Pakistan need 193 to win at a RR of 9.65.

Don't know if pakistan bowling was so bad or the pitch so discusting

Well we chased a similar score in the T20 WC warmup match so will InshaAllah do the same here

Target (193) is just too big. India in the driver's seat

jeetna mushkil hai magar Pak batsmen should atleast show some fight

meek surrender won't do

Wow what a pummeling of the Pakistan bowlers. Hopefully Afridi brought his brain to the match today.

With a mammoth 193 runs to chase in the 2nd T20, the Pakistani batsmen have their work cut out for them.

A phenomenal effort is needed by the Pakistani batsmen.

Do you think India will stroll to an easy victory or will the likes of Nasir Jamshed, Umar Akmal, Hafeez & Malik pose a serious threat here?

How much effect will the dew have?

Pakistan need 193 to win at a RR of 9.65.

will be a close match as this is a flat pitch + dew in 2nd half .

Well, the bowling can fail sometimes. So Pak batters should show some fight here.

And...Sohail Tanvir sucks

Batting not good enough to chase this.

yea it is good enough, but no brains, unlike yuvi our batsmen likes to come down the pitch and try to hit the ball as if they are lynching someone instead of timing it...that is a big difference.

This is a real big score, Pakistan's batting will find it very difficult, no wonder the pitch is good but someone will have to play fearlessly and take the bowling head on, I'm sorry but I just don't see any Pakistan batsmen confident enough of playing a big knock here.

Personally I think Ahmed Shahzad might be the one to watch out for, I know he scored played some cracking knocks in the recent T20 tournament in Pakistan.

Poor decision making cost us today. Toss and hafeez not bowling 4 overs.

And Tanvir playing....

Ajmal had a bad day bowled length at yuvi

Hum tau 190+ ODI mein chase nahi Kar Saktey...lol

Bhuv just needs to bowl that good length and the wickets will come, just from the pressure of the big score.

Already too many dots. This is where not rotating strangles you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back