India vs Pak, Abu Dhabi, 1st ODI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, there is the pre-match studio talk. The match will start in about an hour.

We have Psycho Sidhu talking,.... and I am getting sick of his comments.

There is alot of praise for India and a lot of bull about Inzi.

i thought the match was starting 10am uk time. the marketing people for these matches should be sacked!

pacman said:
Imran Khan is also going on about how poor Inzi is.

I dont think Inzi or BW really care what Imran has to say now ...

From cricbuzz:

Special Trophy: The Indo-Pak Friendship Cricket Cup, designed by Amit Pabuwal of Jaipur, will enter record books for being the biggest trophy made for any cricket tournament. The sparkling 45 kg trophy is made of gold, silver and diamonds with Jaipur's famous meenakari work around. The trophy has five players engraved at its base wearing India and Pakistan colours. The bottom has flags of both countries along with logos of the respective boards. The centre has ten golden stumps with a red ball striking them.

How many times have Pakistan proved everybody wrong?

When we lost to India in Pakistan in 2004, everybody were of the opinion that India are favourites to win, but what happens, Pakistan goes on to win almost everything against them. I think that Pakistan will be very very focused in this short series.

MenInGreen said:
From cricbuzz:

Special Trophy: The Indo-Pak Friendship Cricket Cup, designed by Amit Pabuwal of Jaipur, will enter record books for being the biggest trophy made for any cricket tournament. The sparkling 45 kg trophy is made of gold, silver and diamonds with Jaipur's famous meenakari work around. The trophy has five players engraved at its base wearing India and Pakistan colours. The bottom has flags of both countries along with logos of the respective boards. The centre has ten golden stumps with a red ball striking them.

Great... lets melt down after we win, just like the ashes.. it could be the start of some history..

pak4life said:
i thought the match was starting 10am uk time. the marketing people for these matches should be sacked!

This is what happens when novices like Z-sports venture into sports broadcasting.

MenInGreen said:
From cricbuzz:

Wouldnt it have been great if they had added in the money they spent on this trophy to the Earthquake relief fund...??

Anyways....C'MOn Pak..!!!!

This is hilarious. Sidhu is not giving anybody a chance to talk. :)))

:29: :21: Guys Zee Showing It Or Zee Cinema ? ? ? I Am At Uni But Checked Zee Teletext And They Showed That They Will Showi T Can Someone Clarify ? ? ? ? :12:

pakistani pride said:
:29: :21: Guys Zee Showing It Or Zee Cinema ? ? ? I Am At Uni But Checked Zee Teletext And They Showed That They Will Showi T Can Someone Clarify ? ? ? ? :12:

its on Zee sports!

Didnt TenSports have right to all Pakistani matches ? Shouldnt they be showing too ! :(

pakistani pride said:

think its zee cinema in the UK

pacman said:
This is hilarious. Sidhu is not giving anybody a chance to talk. :)))

u shud have watched sidhu n jadeja recently n NDTV(news channel)....jadeja was soooo ****** of n said somthin like 'wwtf' as sidhu was goin on n on...n we have then together again :))

whats going on? any talk of whats a decent total from the "experts" (yes I know no one has played here)

Team news?

Inzy skips two important meetings

By a Correspondent

Abu Dhabi, April 18, 2006

Pakistan skipper Inzamam-Ul-Haq skipped two important meetings that of the match referee's meeting and the press meet on the eve of the first One-Day International for the DLF Cup against India yesterday.

He remained untraceable thereafter, according team sources.

"He has been unavoidably delayed", coach Bob Woolmer said after Inzamam failed to turn up in time for the mandatory pre-match captains' press conference

TaZ said:
whats going on? any talk of whats a decent total from the "experts" (yes I know no one has played here)

Team news?

pakistan, sri lanka and india played here last year in a mini un-official odi tournemant.

ist a good batting track

Who heard arun and ramiz chatting....

Arun said We Indians are **** scarred of Afridi...

LOL

The match will start in about 30 mins from now, so the toss would be on very soon.

i m gr8 said:
Inzy skips two important meetings

By a Correspondent

Abu Dhabi, April 18, 2006

Pakistan skipper Inzamam-Ul-Haq skipped two important meetings that of the match referee's meeting and the press meet on the eve of the first One-Day International for the DLF Cup against India yesterday.

He remained untraceable thereafter, according team sources.

"He has been unavoidably delayed", coach Bob Woolmer said after Inzamam failed to turn up in time for the mandatory pre-match captains' press conference

Done like a true super star ;-) The mans pure rock and roll. I reckon he was busy on the wave machine in Wild Waddies in Dubai water park :11:

So when is this game starting then? They did say 11.30 GMT didnt they?

Rao idtikhar bowled excellent last time on this pitch

No one knows what a good score is here so might not be a bad thing?

What about the Dew factor. Won't the dew factor come into play..

Pak will field during the day - its quiet hot out there - may be the reason.

I would've streamed it to you guys. but i've just got a lousy 128 Kbps DSL connection back at home.

zeenix said:
What about the Dew factor. Won't the dew factor come into play..

Hope it does. But i heard it is a used pitch, whihc generally gets worse as the game goes on

Hope it does. But i heard it is a used pitch, whihc generally gets worse as the game goes on

I heard the ICC Pitch Inspection Team approved of this pitch.. So it should be a batting platter

One game too many for me between these 2.

I'm off shopping with family.

Pak has been good chasing totals, so not so bad perhaps. But usually it is an advantage to bat first.

I think the only win that we had against india in the recent past is chasing a target.

InshaAllah, even if they score more than 300 we can still chase it down. Our bowling is weak while our batting is strong.

zeenix said:
ZAN-MUREED... ???

Absoulutely not! (had to check what that meant!)

But you have to admit its too much masala cricket for these 2 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back