IPL 2018 | April 26 | Day 20 | Discussion Thread

giri26

T20I Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
Date & Time: Apr 26, 08:00 PM LOCAL

Teams:

Sunrisers Hyderabad (From): Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson(c), Wriddhiman Saha(w), Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Basil Thampi, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Chris Jordan, Alex Hales, Carlos Brathwaite, Ricky Bhui, Deepak Hooda, T Natarajan, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sachin Baby, Tanmay Agarwal, Shreevats Goswami, Bipul Sharma, Mehdi Hasan

Kings XI Punjab (From): Lokesh Rahul(w), Aaron Finch, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Yuvraj Singh, David Miller, Ravichandran Ashwin(c), Andrew Tye, Barinder Sran, Ankit Rajpoot, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Chris Gayle, Axar Patel, Marcus Stoinis, Manoj Tiwary, Mohit Sharma, Akshdeep Nath, Ben Dwarshuis, Pardeep Sahu, Mayank Dagar, Manzoor Dar

Battle between teams in top 4, Chance for Sunrisers to upstage Kings X1 to move into the second spot in the table. Their NRR is already ahead of Kings but would need a big win to topple CSK from the perch.

3 Afghan players in one IPL match - it’s remarkable how far cricket in Afghanistan has come in such a short period.

Manish Pandey is the luckiest cricketer. With average talent he has been in Indian team for a while ahead of great talented batsmen.

Lol at SRH. They fluked a win last time despite a terrible batting performance and now have gone with the same **** batting thinking they could pull off again.

Manish Pandey is the luckiest cricketer. With average talent he has been in Indian team for a while ahead of great talented batsmen.

No, he's a good player who should have debuted much earlier for India.

Is it just me, or did that wicket no-ball by Sran to Shakib look deliberate?

Hyderabad are making Punjab's bowling look like the WI of the 1980s. It is really all that difficult to score?

Sunrisers bowling will again be tested here , if Sunrisers can score 150 , they would defend that 8 out of 10

I am not comparing any league; i am just saying what i observed

Well, IPL is a long tournament so we would see both high and low scoring games. Especially in India where there are more than a dozen grounds with different kind of pitches.

This SRH bowling is something special for sure. Everyone is bowling well. Hardly any bad balls. Amazing.

missed this match. was think we lost it after Nabi's second over gone for plenty. then I later check it's 6 down. impressive comeback by SRH.

This overrated punjab team is all about Gayle and Rahul. Get their wickets early and You win the game. Brilliant bowling by SRH. Thampi and Kaul look impressive and sure deserve a place in national team.

Back