IPL | Bangalore Vs Mumbai | Bangalore | 28/05/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saj

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Delayed start.

The match is due to start in about 25 minutes.

Neither team of course can qualify for the Semis after Chennai's win yesterday.

Bangalore Royal Challengers squad

R Dravid, Abdur Razzak, NC Aiyappa, B Akhil, KP Appanna, J Arunkumar, MV Boucher, S Chanderpaul, B Chipli, SP Goswami, W Jaffer, SB Joshi, JH Kallis, Z Khan, V Kohli, P Kumar, A Kumble, Misbah-ul-Haq, AA Noffke, DT Patil, DW Steyn, LRPL Taylor, R Vinay Kumar, CL White

Mumbai Indians squad

SR Tendulkar, LL Bosman, DJ Bravo, AA Chavan, SD Chitnis, G Dhiman, CRD Fernando, Harbhajan Singh, ST Jayasuriya, MA Khote, DS Kulkarni, AM Nayar, A Nehra, A Nel, M Pandey, RV Pawar, SM Pollock, AG Prince, AM Rahane, RR Raje, L Ronchi, P Shah, DR Smith, Swapnil Singh, YV Takawale, DJ Thornely, SS Tiwary, RV Uthappa, VS Yeligati

Bangalore 32 for 0 from 4.4 overs in an 18 overs per side match

misbah's technique getting exposed there.......its all dravids fault , playing him inspite of knowing he has no technique to play on seaming tracks !

jusarrived said:
misbah's technique getting exposed there.......its all dravids fault , playing him inspite of knowing he has no technique to play on seaming tracks !

Yeah, one ball really exposes a technique. Indian batsmen are really technically brilliant on seaming pitches, aren't they. :21:

cars112 said:
Yeah, one ball really exposes a technique. Indian batsmen are really technically brilliant on seaming pitches, aren't they. :21:

watverer dude ...I just hope we get better players for next season !

CRD Fernando 2-0-3-3 !!
huhhw2.gif

cars112 said:
Misbah played away from his body. if he'd kept a straight bat he wouldnt have nicked it

jusarrived said:
Will be interesting to see what Mallya does. wholesale changes? or just remove Dravid from the team and get a more dynamic captain while retaining the rest?

jusarrived said:

Care to tell me a better T20 batsman in the world than Misbah?

Master Blaster said:
Sachin and Surya are hoppin !!

Tendu can't play pace! Remember how he voluntarily walked despite not hitting the ball against Shoaiby back in 2006 at Faisalabad? :D

cars112 said:
Tendu can't play pace! Remember how he voluntarily walked despite not hitting the ball against Shoaiby back in 2006 at Faisalabad? :D

G,day Cars. You a great posterz, perfectly
suited for this place !!
bigyellowgrinqu5.gif

Btw Tendy didn't hit quite a few ballz in this match too. Waiting for him to walk any time soon !!
biggrinim0.gif

Dhonifan said:
Will be interesting to see what Mallya does. wholesale changes? or just remove Dravid from the team and get a more dynamic captain while retaining the rest?

from the averages, dravid seems to have really done well. :13:

Perth93 said:
from the averages, dravid seems to have really done well. :13:

Don't think 20/20 is about average. You can have average of 50 by scoring 10 not out in 5 innings. Strike rate and runs are more important.

i see the indians have started their Misbah bashing..lol..pathetic..when the green shirt comes on he'll be a different player...mallya can pay the money thank you very much...Misbah's record is there for all to see..a few bad performances dont make him suddenly rubbish...but then he's not an Indian who are the bestests of the bestests players in the whole wild world!!

the Great Khan said:
i see the indians have started their Misbah bashing..lol..pathetic..when the green shirt comes on he'll be a different player...mallya can pay the money thank you very much...Misbah's record is there for all to see..a few bad performances dont make him suddenly rubbish...but then he's not an Indian who are the bestests of the bestests players in the whole wild world!!
all Indians will agree that he is a very good player, just not the best. its an opinion, nothing to do with Pak bashing. this is IPL and no one's judging a player by the country, but by performance

well I certainly hope he perks up after he wears the green, or he wont have either of the greens in future :p

Dhonifan said:
all Indians will agree that he is a very good player, just not the best. its an opinion, nothing to do with Pak bashing. this is IPL and no one's judging a player by the country, but by performance

well I certainly hope he perks up after he wears the green, or he wont have either of the greens in future :p

Ya Misbha is a good player but not the Best. Currently Gambhir is the best. He made 3 fifties in T20 world cup. He has already made 5 fifties here missed his 6th fifty by just few runs.

the Great Khan said:
We will see in Asia Cup and see the value of green for Misbah and other hyped players of Pakistan.

Akthar is good...but he is injured horse.

jackal786 said:
Ya Misbha is a good player but not the Best. Currently Gambhir is the best. He made 3 fifties in T20 world cup. He has already made 5 fifties here missed his 6th fifty by just few runs.
awesome Gauti. i want to see him play tests i think he has the temperament like sehwag

Dhonifan said:
better to watch the other match
Marsh going ballistic
They left Tanni Tiger out. He could have reached 24 wickets. But they are playing YK Cheetah today

12thMan said:
They left Tanni Tiger out. He could have reached 24 wickets. But they are playing YK Cheetah today

I guess it is for strategical reasons. More you see Tanvir more you get used to him which probably Warne didn't want. Since it is an inconsequential match, they could have gone after him.

Even Warne is not playing. I think only 3 overseas player this game

12thMan said:
they're probly resting him along with warney and smith

RR getting a royal hiding from marsh. only one to stop the Queens 11 is DAREDEVILS :p

12thMan said:
Even Warne is not playing. I think only 3 overseas player this game
younis and akmal both playing. younis will get a chance to show his stuff today, score looking like going past 200

What Misbah bashing? He's a very good player but not the best batsman in the world in this format. The über sensitiveness coming out there.

the Great Khan said:

Well said

Indiagem said:
We will see in Asia Cup and see the value of green for Misbah and other hyped players of Pakistan.

Akthar is good...but he is injured horse.

over hyped?? you mean unlike teeli sharma and sreethe bootysanth?? please ..the amount of overhype by India for its "gods" is well known and acknowledged the world over!!...us poor jahil pakistanis cant come close!

the Great Khan said:
over hyped?? you mean unlike teeli sharma and sreethe bootysanth?? please ..the amount of overhype by India for its "gods" is well known and acknowledged the world over!!...us poor jahil pakistanis cant come close!

When it comes to hyping players. Few can match pakistan fans. You only have to look at th beastly threads. They would hype about players who is yet to play first class game. Sreesanth won a test in South Africa by bowling them out for 84 runs. He got the attention. But definitely that was not hype like Sohail khan gets here.

jackal786 said:
When it comes to hyping players. Few can match pakistan fans. You only have to look at th beastly threads. They would hype about players who is yet to play first class game. Sreesanth won a test in South Africa by bowling them out for 84 runs. He got the attention. But definitely that was not hype like Sohail khan gets here.

well the beast threads are a good laugh and fun, coupled with support for a unique type of player..i wouldnt take them that seriously..as for sohail khan, lol...the hype is nothing compared to the hype teeli sahib got and is getting and probably will get!!...so i beg to differ...most fans on here have been quite circumspect in their analysis, just read the posts again...

unlike indian fans who use the words like "worlds best bowler" quite flippantly and then proceed to rub it in pakistan fans faces to garner a response...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back