IPL | Deccan Chargers v Kolkata KnightRiders| Hyderabad | 11/05/08

Saj

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
45 minutes to the start of the next match in the IPL.

2 matches today by the way.

A must win game for Deccan, as are all their games now I would have thought.

Will Akhtar play for Kolkata today? The news on him isnt that great with an ankle injury being reported in the press.

Deccan Chargers squad

VVS Laxman, SB Bangar, H Das, HH Gibbs, AC Gilchrist, D Kalyankrishna, PP Ojha, DB Ravi Teja, PM Sarvesh Kumar, Shahid Afridi, RG Sharma, LPC Silva, RP Singh, SB Styris, A Symonds, WPUJC Vaas, Y Venugopal Rao, DP Vijaykumar, AS Yadav, DNT Zoysa

Kolkata Knight Riders squad

SC Ganguly, S Kaul, AB Agarkar, RB Banerjee, RR Bose, A Chopra, DB Das, AB Dinda, CH Gayle, BJ Hodge, DJ Hussey, Iqbal Abdulla, M Kartik, SS Lahiri, BB McCullum, Mohammad Hafeez, RT Ponting, CA Pujara, WP Saha, Salman Butt, I Sharma, LR Shukla, T Taibu, Umar Gul, Yashpal Singh

BUST BUST DROPPRED FROM THE 11....well done guys....thats the way to move forward...this overrated overhype needs a kick.....baap ki jageer samajah rakha hai ....

no afridi or shoaib ... well i'm off to watch the formula 1 race.

haha cricinfo says Vaas replace OUT OF FORM AFRIDI, wait a min, when was he in form?:):):):)

afridi should still be in the side for his bowling and fielding. His batting is just a bonus. unfortunately everyone wants him to hit every ball for 6 thats the reputation he has created for himself and has to live with the consequences when he fails!

lol @ Deccan. They are going to get the ishhhhh kicked out of them

you said that coz BUST BUST has been kicked out?

well if they do i will be ok with that since they were being trash with a brainless cricketer in the team anyway..

What? So what about Gibbs and Styris? Those star performers are still playing...

guess Deccan are going to pay as a result, their bowling just got shittier.

afridi should still be in the side for his bowling and fielding. His batting is just a bonus. unfortunately everyone wants him to hit every ball for 6 thats the reputation he has created for himself and has to live with the consequences when he fails!

what bolwing? what has he done so far with the ball?

and you are wrong about everyone wants him to hit sixes....its him who has no brain....anything that require that req some brain, BUST BUST can not do it..

lol @ shivrana.. he says batting will be weaker but bowling wil be stronger without afridi!

What? So what about Gibbs and Styris? Those star performers are still playing...

guess Deccan are going to pay as a result, their bowling just got shittier

please check the stats....both of them have done better than BUST BUST.....what bowling are we talking about as far as BUST BUST is concern?

he also says that chaminda had to go home that why he was not playing sooner... begs the question of whether afridi may have been dropped sooner.

can any team have a more dangerous opening pair than Kolkotta? Salman Butt and Akash Chopra? :))) :))) :)))

inzibhai said:
you said that coz BUST BUST has been kicked out?

well if they do i will be ok with that since they were being trash with a brainless cricketer in the team anyway..
Yes.

Deccan now have no Paksters in thier side. Unlike certian posters who will go out of their way to belittle a player from their own nation - I dont. I support Afridi and all the other Paks in IPL - and am pretty sure Kolkatta will win this one now.

lol... butt out for fishing... pakistanis not playing well in this tourny with the bat.

inzibhai said:

what bolwing? what has he done so far with the ball?

go and check the Deccan bowling stats before shooting your mouth off on here.

touchee...i must have hurt some1 feeling by talking about BUST BUST>..

damn.. due to vaas getting a wicket, i dont think we should expected to see afridi in the side any time soon.

inzibhai said:

touchee...i must have hurt some1 feeling by talking about BUST BUST>..
Not my feelings at all mate. I dont like people like you making statements that are wrong and misleading and factually wrong.

afridi is lucky hes not on warnes team or else he would have been dropped on the 3rd match like kamran

Tidy start from the Deccan bowlers

6 for 1 from 1.3 overs

Finally, Afridi is dropped. That is a great news. I think now Deccans have a realistic chance of wining a game..

did u guys hear the news that SRK has asked the great khali from WWE to support kolkata

shabs100 said:
damn.. due to vaas getting a wicket, i dont think we should expected to see afridi in the side any time soon.

Dont you think that is actually good for Deccans? I mean Vaas is a much better bowler then Afridi.

Dont you think that is actually good for Deccans? I mean Vaas is a much better bowler then Afridi.

no questin Sir....he is also a better bat than BUST BUST...

Gilly is doing vary cleverly. he is getting through some overs from Vijayakumar when Chopra is on crease. he can then bring RP for the later overs.

Gilly is doing vary cleverly. he is getting through some overs from Vijayakumar when Chopra is on crease. he can then bring RP for the later overs

and what makes you think Gangu is world beater? he is playing for a spot in the team so he has to save his wicket....

Salman could have done the same thing what Chopra is doing...

pakistani said:
atleast our bowlers are performing well

Comon, only Sohail Tanveer had one good game. I dont think there is anything else from other bowlers. And the King bowler cant even bowl as he is unfit......surprise surprise..

MOST Pakistani Players are waste of space...not soo much in bowling departments but in Batting.

is it just me, or do the chargers look more threatening without afridi?

Lagta hai Pakistani players nein Kasam khai hai k IPL mein perform nahi karna.....

well a certain BUST BUST was complaing about how Pakistani player have been underpaid....hahah

Originally Posted by inzibhai
haha cricinfo says Vaas replace OUT OF FORM AFRIDI, wait a min, when was he in form?

That is a good one...

Nooooooooooooooooooooo wheres DM when you need him 2 lift our spirits. The beast will avenge his dropping!! He is licking his lips :p

pak4life said:

You guys have developed a idiot why should other teams suffer from it :))

Omar-45 said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo wheres DM when you need him 2 lift our spirits. The beast will avenge his dropping!! He is licking his lips :p

Your boy was paid $650,000. I think he should give back the money. And then he should lick his lips as you said.

is misbah playing....is he not in the team?

edit: oh he plays for banglore right :22:

I am telling you guys there is some conspiracy going against Pakistani players. I guess there is a lobby which is trying to put pressure on bowlers to bowl extremely well when there is a Pakistani batsmen in the crease.

sayed.jaffar said:
Your boy was paid $650,000. I think he should give back the money. And then he should lick his lips as you said.

I guess you dont know a lot about Afridi then do you?!

Let me guess ure gna say, yeh hes a sh*t bag next

Beast must be brutallly sitting on the bench and watching with his savaage eyes

Ghoshtbuster said:
The guy who is not Gangoogly should get out.

Man... you don't know Akash Chopra.?. He played international cricket i think even in Pakistan once not to mention he played well in Australia as an opener in tests.

Back