IPL | Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians | Kolkata | 28/04/08

Saj

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 1, 2001
Runs
96,082
Eden Gardens I'm sure will be buzzing. No Tendulkar or Harbajhan for Mumbai.

Here's the teams :-

Kolkata Knight Riders team

SC Ganguly, BB McCullum, RT Ponting, DJ Hussey, Mohammad Hafeez, LR Shukla, AB Agarkar, AB Dinda, M Kartik, I Sharma, DB Das


Mumbai Indians team

ST Jayasuriya, RV Uthappa, DJ Bravo, SM Pollock, AM Nayar, AM Rahane, A Nehra, DS Kulkarni, CRD Fernando, M Pandey, P Shah
 
Play is due to start in just over 20 minutes, with Pakistan's representative in this match Mohammed Hafeez
 
Is there any reason behind Butt and Gul's absence, or are they just not picked??
 
I hope Punter scores some runs today. Dunno why he's allowing himself to get bogged down by doubts.
 
Dhonifan said:
I hope Punter scores some runs today. Dunno why he's allowing himself to get bogged down by doubts.

getting old - cant handle t20 - too much instinct rather than technical needed
 
crazul said:
Is there any reason behind Butt and Gul's absence, or are they just not picked??

Would you pick Butt for a T20 game?

Gul isnt playing because his utility or star power isnt greater than Hafeez, Ponting, McCullum or D Hussey. Kind of surprising as Gul was the leading wicket taker in the T20 World Cup!
 
crazul said:
Is there any reason behind Butt and Gul's absence, or are they just not picked??
just not picked. Left out again today. I'm surprised that Gul hasnt played as yet.
 
crazul said:
Is there any reason behind Butt and Gul's absence, or are they just not picked??
The other thing is Gul is probably a definite to play once Ponting and McCullum have left in the next day or two.
 
pollock is real dangerman.. someone see thru his 4 overs and rest should be a doddle!
 
Ponting needs to fire hes done nought so far
 
back to back FOURS!!

Why did Nehra come back !!!!
 
Pontings playing Test cricket!!!!

We've seen that son, let have it T20!!!!
 
Nehra's been told where to go!!!

Only one over
 
Das is showing Ponting how to do it!!

come on kiddo
 
Hes not taking any chances Das keeps the strike!!!!
 
SameerM said:
getting old - cant handle t20 - too much instinct rather than technical needed
well he'd been failing in the tests and ODI's and one just felt that T20 could be helpful in his regaining form. Yu don't think much, just back yourself and hit with all the technique you've gathered. But Punter is letting the failures stop his instincts.

have a feeling though, that he will do something today. best time to do it against a weak mumbai attack
 
Dhonifan said:
well he'd been failing in the tests and ODI's and one just felt that T20 could be helpful in his regaining form. Yu don't think much, just back yourself and hit with all the technique you've gathered. But Punter is letting the failures stop his instincts.

have a feeling though, that he will do something today. best time to do it against a weak mumbai attack

Right that consultation is on the way to India
 
Das is going crraazy. come on Punting, lets see some 66666 from ya buddy
 
Dhonifan said:
he's recieved it already and is responding to treatment. :))

You need to be sacked both as consultant and for the jokes
 
brilliant some unknown Indian player got out, hopefully Hafeez is in next. Time for him to score some runs!
 
Damn Hussey is in, come on hussey or ponting one of you get out. Go Mumbai Indians you can do it
 
Back to Test cricket!!!!

Come on son give it a Wallop!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheres Harbhajan when you need him!!!!
 
What are they getting paid for????????

Give it to me I'll do that
 
Husseys got the Ponting syndrome 3 off 7
 
I have a feeling ponting is gonna go berserk here. Too much class to be kept down.
 
What an over by the old timer 3 runs and a wicket to go with it!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Another dot ball!!!! Ponting get out son you've had your time
 
Back
Top