Karachi Dolphins vs Sialkot Stallions | Final | FB Super 8 T-20 | Rawalpindi | 1/4/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have got better musical band to perform, this lady looks lazy and lethargic

dammit, hate this lip syncing

if they cant perform live, why do they bother to turn up and hold the microphone

Annie! Oh it had been so long since I last saw her, I'm moved, haha! I remember her from years back, when she released her first album, I liked the song Princess and her collaborations with Rhythm-X (although she didn't sing that much in those songs).

Fakhir is really making a statement against the whole cricketing community and boards about us being safe nad bringing back international matches to the country. Nice.

Chacha Cricket is walking behind Fakhir

Chacha is almost at the end of his career now, there's this new globe trotting mustached dude portraying this "jut" character now whose "thing" is something that he does with his lips, forgot his name/ handle though, they mentioned it in the last game yesterday

Chacha is almost at the end of his career now, there's this new globe trotting mustached dude portraying this "jut" character now whose "thing" is something that he does with his lips, forgot his name/ handle though, they mentioned it in the last game yesterday

Yeah, I've seen him quite a lot lately, Fast emerging talent :D

Karachi will lose this match as they chose to bat 1st. This is one of the most stupid decision I have ever seen.
Karachi's batting >>> Karachi's bowling.
Sailkot's batting >> Sailkot's bowling.
And yet Karachi decided to bat 1st. :facepalm:

Last edited:
dont worry guys. KD usually lose chasing small totals (choke). With runs on the board, they are more likely to win.

Only one win I remember (in 2006 I think) when they lost a close final from Stallions thanks to some freak hitting by Adeel Malik. In most other cases, they've crumbled chasing despite of batting always being their stronger suit

I think its a good decision.

:bow::bow::bow::bow:hats off to rawalpindi for such a show, their team went away in league matches and won nothing but rawalpindi has outclassed every body else with their love

yeh khel apna hai:bow:

Sami is not a defensive captain like misbah, good decision to bat first.
You can't let nazir open with out any pressure of chasing.

Lets hope Nazir doesnt dissapoint me again. When ever I watch him live he fails miserably.

Both teams are unchanged.

Karachi to bat first.

Its your choice :))

except names i dont know much...

its always romantic to support underdogs... i guess KD is underdog here

i have read many time Stallions are unbeaten in T20 for many years...is that still standing?

except names i dont know much...

its always romantic to support underdogs... i guess KD is underdog here

i have read many time Stallions are unbeaten in T20 for many years...is that still standing?

Yeah :kd are the underdogs :))

There record was 25 consecutive wins.

Looks like most on here are supporting Karachi. Looks like Im the few ones on here rooting for the stallions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back