Karachi/Hyderabad v Afghanistan A | Niaz Stadium, Hyderabad|6th February, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shahid Afridi wins the toss and elects to bat first, winning right from the start :afridi

Guys pls also follow our PP Account for more live updates

Lols 97/8. Poor stuff from Khi&Hyderabad. Impressive stuff from Afghanistan.

What did Afghan camp eat in breakfast? they have murdered our batting :zaka

outside edge between the keeper and slip and goes for another :four

Says alot about Karachi cricket , hope this shuts up all the fanboys who scream bias against Karachiites. Simply not goog enough.

there's too much politics in Karachi/Hyderabad teams that don't let the true talent come out..

afridi opening the bowling so he could impress the selectors but got OWNED! :))) :))) :)))

Last edited:
What's the score guys? I woke up now and was thinking of watching it, but look's like the game is over soon?

does it mean that this is a different afridi bowling? he still got hammered :))) :)))

:razzaq

I am talking about batting, its regional team, what did you expect them to do make 300??? Afghanistan is a international team with alot more experience in international cricket, apart from afridi and sami, no one is that experienced

real matches where you can judge player would be Pakistan A vs Afghanistan

I am talking about batting, its regional team, what did you expect them to do make 300??? Afghanistan is a international team with alot more experience in international cricket, apart from afridi and sami, no one is that experienced

real matches where you can judge player would be Pakistan A vs Afghanistan

funny how the "experienced" ones went all over the park :afridi :sami

funny how the "experienced" ones went all over the park :afridi :sami

I know it's a single match, credit to Afghanistan

waisai if Afridi took wickets, you guys would have said its against afghanistan doesn't matter so no faida

keep loving it, aap apnai misbah bhai ko keh dena to play similar cricket next match, warna 49 pai dubara out ho gai

misbah was the best batsman in the last test, afridi is the worst player for this team here. anyway, you can't compare misbah with someone like afridi. steve tikolo and afridi would be a better comparison :akhtar

Still against a new team and that without their best players, we expected more

I agree but it's a single match so relax lol

Pakistan A vs Afghanistan matches will be the important one, this is just practice nothing more then that

misbah was the best batsman in the last test, afridi is the worst player for this team here. anyway, you can't compare misbah with someone like afridi. steve tikolo and afridi would be a better comparison :akhtar

I rest my case

also it was under misbah leadership that Pakistan got out for the lowest total in the history of Pakistani Cricket

Afridi will always be a far better cricketer in limted over cricket then misbah, misbah doesn't even come close to him.... test cricket obviously misbah is much much better, even though afridi has more centuries then him in less matches

:)))

Don't worry I won't, I am sure you had it when under Misbah leadership Pakistan got out for lowest total in history of Pakistan test cricket

only 2 losses in 18 tests, not that bad a captain :misbah

afridi on the other hand destroyed our t20 record :zaka

A few years back Mohammad Shehzad was offered a chance in the Pak U-19 team, he turned it down and joined Afghanistan.

He could have been a useful batsman

A few years back Mohammad Shehzad was offered a chance in the Pak U-19 team, he turned it down and joined Afghanistan.

He could have been a useful batsman

Thats not possible, first of all how could PCB ask a player to play for their U-19 team if he doesnt have played in our U-19 Regional Competition ?

Thats not possible, first of all how could PCB ask a player to play for their U-19 team if he doesnt have played in our U-19 Regional Competition ?

Shehzad is a Peshwari, he also played 2 first class games for Islamabad, he then preferred to play for Afghanistan

Last edited:
Afridi! lost all my respect to the man. Well done Sami for showing respect to the opposition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Afridi!, lost all my respect to the man. Well done Sami for showing respect to the opposition.

I missed the whole match..And one scene which i saw i heard Sami instead of Afridi in presentation ceremony......Such a poor attitude....

And he has still 3 more games to captain Pakistan A..

What is the point of showing anger and frustration on his own performance rather than working hard on his game.....All the players from the whole country including tired horses like Razzaq or Tanvir who are not considered test players played first class games this season...Only the King :afridi is sitting comfortable in his house and still expecting to be included in Pakistan team...

wht did afridi do ? and lol on opening the bowling this guy is badly out of form

PakPassion Afghanistan A defeat Regional XI by 9 wickets. Man of the Match: Hamza Hotak (5/15). #PakAvAfg

:))) another shameful performance from Afridi.

well done afghans for hammering the oppostion.

Scoredcard from PCB

Afghanistan “A” vs. Karachi, Hyderabad Region

February 6, 2013

***Niaz Stadium, Hyderabad

Karachi, Hyderabad Region: 112 in 37.5 overs (Khurram Manzoor 0, Aqeel Anjum 18, Mohtashim Ali 21, Shahid Afridi 16, Rizwan Ahmed 8, Akbar-ur-Rehman 0, Zafar Ali 15, Mir Ali Talpur 0, Muhammad Sami 21, Atif Maqbool 3, Tabish Khan 0, Hamza Hotak 5-15, Dollat Zadran 2-24)

Afghanistan “A”:116-1 in 18.4 overs (Muhammad Shahzad 58, 8x4s, 2x6s, 35 balls, Karim Sadiq 36*, 5x4s, 62 balls, Muhammad Javed 15*, 2x4s, 15 balls, Muhammad Sami 0-17, Shahid Afridi 0-29, Tabish Khan 0-27, Atif Maqbool 1-13, Akbar-ur-Rehman 0-27)

Result: Afghanistan “A” won by 9 wickets
Man of the Match: Hamza Hotak (Afghanistan “A”)
Toss: Karachi, Hyderabad Region XI
Umpires: Khalid Mahmood & Akbar Khan
Referee: Anwar Khan
Scorer: Arif Majeed Arif

:))) another shameful performance from Afridi.

well done afghans for hammering the oppostion.

Only way Afridi can score some runs, if PCB arrange a batting in the backyard with under arm bowling, no fielders in the ground and no wickets behind.

There should be limit of embarrassment.

These afghans are really good, you guyz may not agree but imo i think afghanistan are better than bangladesh. Alot better. They have the urge and attitude to do well, not that bangladesh dont, but afghanstan are just something else, better than all associates. Make bangladesh look like an associate team, love to see afghanistan vs bangladesh.

Only way Afridi can score some runs, if PCB arrange a batting in the backyard with under arm bowling, no fielders in the ground and no wickets behind.

There should be limit of embarrassment.

Why is he still playing? This guy cant even perform against Afghanistan. Afridi is a joke and an insult to the natuon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back