Kings XI Punjab [206/3] beat Royal Challengers Bangalore [109] by 97 runs in 6th game of IPL 2020

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
When: September 24, 1930 IST

Where: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai

Squads:

Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad: Devdutt Padikkal, Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli(c), AB de Villiers, Shivam Dube, Josh Philippe(w), Washington Sundar, Navdeep Saini, Umesh Yadav, Dale Steyn, Yuzvendra Chahal, Parthiv Patel, Isuru Udana, Moeen Ali, Pawan Negi, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Chris Morris, Adam Zampa, Pavan Deshpande, Mohammed Siraj, Shahbaz Ahmed

Kings XI Punjab Squad: Lokesh Rahul(w/c), Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Nicholas Pooran, Glenn Maxwell, Sarfaraz Khan, Krishnappa Gowtham, Chris Jordan, Mohammed Shami, Sheldon Cottrell, Ravi Bishnoi, Chris Gayle, Mandeep Singh, Murugan Ashwin, James Neesham, Deepak Hooda, Hardus Viljoen, Jagadeesha Suchith, Ishan Porel, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Tajinder Singh, Darshan Nalkande, Arshdeep Singh, Simran Singh, Harpreet Brar

Last edited by a moderator:
Teams:

Kings XI Punjab (Playing XI): Lokesh Rahul(w/c), Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Nicholas Pooran, Glenn Maxwell, Sarfaraz Khan, James Neesham, Mohammed Shami, Murugan Ashwin, Sheldon Cottrell, Ravi Bishnoi

Royal Challengers Bangalore (Playing XI): Devdutt Padikkal, Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli(c), AB de Villiers, Shivam Dube, Josh Philippe(w), Washington Sundar, Navdeep Saini, Umesh Yadav, Dale Steyn, Yuzvendra Chahal

Royal Challengers Bangalore opt to bowl

Scott Styris holding back tears :( Him and Deano always had a great entertaining banter during IPL commentary, I believe they were great mates.

surprised the game went ahead , alot of these comms got on well with Deano going to be hard for them to focus.

surprised the game went ahead , alot of these comms got on well with Deano going to be hard for them to focus.

Don’t want to lessen any tragedy but there have been tragic events that have impacted a larger group of people and things moved on. That’s life unfortunately.

Don’t want to lessen any tragedy but there have been tragic events that have impacted a larger group of people and things moved on. That’s life unfortunately.

True, but if he was part of the comms team, and the incident happened literally a few hours before the game then out of respect a decision could have been made.Your right life does go on maybe if he was a local things may have been different.

100 / 1

12 overs

Punjab need to take agression now. They have wickets in hand , need to make use of that

Karun Nair shouldn't be featuring in Punjab XI. They should pick some other player( maybe bowler) in the team.

KXIP 105/1 (12.3) CRR: 8.4
Royal Challengers Bangalore opt to bowl

You see Rahul bat and wonder why is he not a top order batsman in all 3 formats yet? Indian team management screwed this guy's career by chopping and changing. Easily one of the best batsman in India, if not the world, currently.

Still Rahul will get screwed when Kohli picks Dhawan over him in T20.

2nd wicket for Dube [MENTION=2016]Rana[/MENTION]

Are you watching? :srini:

Rakheem Cornwall is a better catcher, and hence a better fielder than Kohli. Catches>>>>>>>Ground fielding. Kohli is one of the worst catchers I have seen; on par with Ashish Nehra.

Clear fixing
Last two matches and this one
Shows the worst script they have written in ipl history
They don't even know how to show fake thing on face

KL Rahul is probably the 3rd best batter in India . He is behind Rohit and Kohli, yet he is better than any Pakistani batter. India ability to produce batting talent is unmatched.

KL Rahul is probably the 3rd best batter in India . He is behind Rohit and Kohli, yet he is better than any Pakistani batter. India ability to produce batting talent is unmatched.

It is because of the system, the mindset is very different in both countries.

Its so tough to be a RCB fan. Captain Saahib dropped 2 sitters :facepalm:

Clear fixing
Last two matches and this one
Shows the worst script they have written in ipl history
They don't even know how to show fake thing on face

Clear fixing as I predicted the timing of your post.
Last few posts and this one.
Shows what kind of worst posts you make.
You don't even know how to hide your bitterness.

When Rahul is on song, Kohlis and Rohits just look like gully cricketers! His power game is just second to none!

Match winning knock from KL Rahul . What a player man. You had some fans on here questioning him.:)))

Unreal player.

RCB are not winning this game.

He will be the best T20 batsman in the world soon, has simply got more range than Virat and Rohit

agreed , would probably walk into any side and become their top batsmen.indias batting depth at the moment is scary

Match winning knock from KL Rahul . What a player man. You had some fans on here questioning him.:)))

Unreal player.

RCB are not winning this game.

I think Babar will always be more consistent than Rahul but Rahul will and can play those once in a life time knocks.

KXIP 206/3 (20) CRR: 10.3
Innings Break

He will be the best T20 batsman in the world soon, has simply got more range than Virat and Rohit

He has been a top T20 player for a while. Want to see him perform in ODIs and tests consistently now.

KL has been pretty consistent in LO for a while.

Yes he has but I think Babar will be a 50 average 85 strike rate player and Rahul will be the 45 average 100+ strike rate player in Odi context and similar stats when it comes to T20

Kings 11 have this in the bag. Kohli and AB should use this time to have some time at the crease.

Leg side line from the spinners at the moment, only way RCB comes back is if they go after bishnoi and ashwin who look very ordinary at the moment

Good bit of entertainment by AB but gone. Match over now.

In light of Dean Jones' death earlier today, there's been a distinct lack of class in the commentary box shown by Slater, Kartik, and Pietersen with their tedious banter and cringeworthy laughter. Can't say I'm surprised.

In light of Dean Jones' death earlier today, there's been a distinct lack of class in the commentary box shown by Slater, Kartik, and Pietersen with their tedious banter and cringeworthy laughter. Can't say I'm surprised.

They gave their tributes before it started and they were all choked up. This is entertainment and they are professionals. They have to carry on if it is a family member. That’s how it works. Kohli attenderd his Fathers funeral and came back to play for his team. That’s professionalism. Unless they make any distasteful jokes about the deceased or circumstances under which he died, they can do whatever they have been doing.

They gave their tributes before it started and they were all choked up. This is entertainment and they are professionals. They have to carry on if it is a family member. That’s how it works. Kohli attenderd his Fathers funeral and came back to play for his team. That’s professionalism. Unless they make any distasteful jokes about the deceased or circumstances under which he died, they can do whatever they have been doing.

The laughter was incongruous and distasteful. All the banal entertainment can wait for a day, they can honour Jones by actually being insightful about the cricket for once. Dreary clowns.

I know.. absolute disaster, his downfall seems to be happening earlier than I imagined and its going to get ugly considering his ego :))
I am counting on it, his ego is his biggest strength. If he gets humiliated this ipl he will make th aussies grovel.

Babar Azam>> Aaron Finch any day as an overseas opener

RCB need a complete overhaul

Need to get rid of Steyn, ABD and Finch from the wage bill.

Don't think Deano was in that commentary panel.. Deano, Styris, Swann, Pathan etc is in Dugout panel..

Back