"Kuch actors ab bhi khamosh hain BJP kai khilaaf bolnay sai" : Shaan Shahid on silence of the Khans

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
"Kuch actors ab bhi khamosh hain BJP kai khilaaf bolnay sai" : Shaan Shahid on silence of the Khans

Anger in the Middle East spread Monday over comments made by an official of India's ruling party, BJP, about the Prophet Mohammed, with various countries summoning New Delhi's envoy and a Kuwaiti supermarket removing Indian products.

Many actors, such as the likes of Faysal Quraishi and Shaan Shahid, called out the Indian government for inciting hate. However, Shaan has now called out Bollywood actors for keeping mum on the matter. In a series of tweets, the Zarrar star lashed out at Bollywood's Khan, namely Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir, for not raising their voice against the ruling party.

Using the hashtag, 'Ban Indian Brand', Shaan added, "Muslims of the world must condemn and boycott [Indian brands]. BJP is a curse for India. The Muslims of the world condemn the remarks on our Holy Prophet PBUH." He then added, "Shame on Modi."

In another tweet, the actor shared, "Kuch adaakaar ab bhi khamosh hain BJP kai khilaaf bolnay sai..Yae kehtay thai fankaar ki koi sarhad nahi hoti. Bhai sarhad nahi hoti, sharm tu hoti hai kai woh bhi baich di? (Some actors are still not speaking out against BJP. These are the same actors who used to say art transcends borders. Maybe there's no border but there has to be a shame. Or have you sold that as well?)" He then added, "Raise your voice, condemn the hateful speech against our Prophet PBUH."

Lastly, sharing a picture of Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir, Shaan penned, "Silence of the … LAMBS." He went on to use the hashtags condemning and BJP hate speech.

Express Tribune

Doubt the 3 khans have 1 fast between them in there whole lives !!

Shaan as usual indulging in matters that doesnt concern him..

He can talk about bjp all he wants, but atleast dont drag bollywood actors. Just because you cant achieve what those actors have doesnt mean you take every oppurtunity to bash them .

Lol at the ban indian brand......

I would rather see pakistani brand of entertainment be banned instead of indian. I say this as a pakistani knowing the content that is produced here and how it is produced

Shaan will always remain a jealous man inspite of all his talent and looks.

Doubt the 3 khans have 1 fast between them in there whole lives !!

Sharukh has a temple in his home.
Salman says he is both Hindu and a Muslim.
Amir Khan is an atheist. He never declared it openly as he is smart.

The rest of Bollywood actors with Muslim names will get arrested if they were in a Muslim country.

Shaan will always remain a jealous man inspite of all his talent and looks.

No idea who he is and I mean that with all due respect.

I am not sure if tagging the 3 Khans is a way to get attention or if he is so moved and offended by Nupur’s comments because it is very random that he picked probably the 3 most famous sc Muslims to voice his dissent.

No idea who he is and I mean that with all due respect.

I am not sure if tagging the 3 Khans is a way to get attention or if he is so moved and offended by Nupur’s comments because it is very random that he picked probably the 3 most famous sc Muslims to voice his dissent.

He is a good actor but has a chip on his shoulder wrt bollywood.

In that way I have to say he is like majority Indians right. who hate Bollywood 😝

He hated India even when Congress was in power..

Sharukh has a temple in his home.
Salman says he is both Hindu and a Muslim.
Amir Khan is an atheist. He never declared it openly as he is smart.

The rest of Bollywood actors with Muslim names will get arrested if they were in a Muslim country.

Seems about right. Muslim name or having Muslims parents doesn’t mean you’re Muslim. It’s not like how Jews see themselves. They also don’t have to be Muslims but didn’t Shah Rukh face discrimination in US because of his Muslim name? Whatever faith you are you should speak up against hate & injustice. But I suppose they want to make a few more movies with actresses more than half their age .

Salman Khan tears up recalling how Suniel Shetty helped him when he didn't have enough money to buy shirt, jeans.

Recalling times of adversity right after his debut film, Salman revealed, "After Maine Pyar Kiya released Bhagyashree decided she didn't want to work anymore, because she wanted to get married. The entire credit of the film went to her and for six months I didn't have any work. And that's when a kind man entered my life. He was a God send, Ramesh Taurani. At that time, my father paid 2000 rupees and coaxed producer GP Sippy to carry a fake announcement advertisement in a trade magazine that he had signed me for a film. Based on that ad, Ramesh Taurani went to Sippy saab's office and paid 5 lakh rupees for the music of the film. It was because of those 5 lakhs that I finally got a film called Patthar Ke Phool."
Visibly emotional and with numb eyes Salman hugged Boney Kapoor and said, "Boney ji has helped me all through my life. When my career was going through a difficult time, Boney ji gave me a film called Wanted, which brought me back." Lightening the mood, Salman joked, "Then Boney ji gave me a film called No Entry, which managed to bring Anil Kapoor back." Naturally, those in attendance were laughing out loud at Salman's candour and wit.

Opening up about the time he didn't have a lot of money, Salman said, "During that time, a new fashion trend had come about and that was stone-washed jeans. I was out shopping and at a very popular store I saw a pair of stone-washed denim jeans and a shirt. I only had enough money to buy the jeans and I left the shirt alone." The actor further revealed how Suniel Shetty helped him back then.
"Suniel Shetty, who was with me in the store, noticed that I didn't have money to buy it, so he bought the shirt and gifted it to me," he added.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.time...h-money-to-spare/amp_articleshow/92020204.cms

He is a good actor but has a chip on his shoulder wrt bollywood.

Any mainstream work that I can look up?

I know the cricketers and politicians in Pakistan have no filter when expressing themselves but I guess it applies to other celebrities as well.

Having said that politicians and actors etc are same in India too. Luckily the cricketers are kept on a leash thanks to BCCI. Once they retire some times gloves come off but for the most part the are relatively subdued .

At the end of the day actors aren't politicians or someone we need to loom to for opinions so we shouldn't expect too much from them. Especially for these 'Khans'....we call actors a word beginning with K where I am from that suits these type of people.

He can talk about bjp all he wants, but atleast dont drag bollywood actors. Just because you cant achieve what those actors have doesnt mean you take every oppurtunity to bash them .

I would rather see pakistani brand of entertainment be banned instead of indian. I say this as a pakistani knowing the content that is produced here and how it is produced

If anything he should be talking about Bollywood stars as they are in the same profession!

Any mainstream work that I can look up?

I know the cricketers and politicians in Pakistan have no filter when expressing themselves but I guess it applies to other celebrities as well.

Having said that politicians and actors etc are same in India too. Luckily the cricketers are kept on a leash thanks to BCCI. Once they retire some times gloves come off but for the most part the are relatively subdued .

Khuda Ke liye, Waar .. second one is Anti-India though..

If anything he should be talking about Bollywood stars as they are in the same profession!

He has never respected bollywood, even when BJP was not in power he used to take continuous dig at them , while he can speak about whom he wants to but his tone irrespective of who is in power is the same, that’s why the Khans don’t care about him eventhough Amir did offer him a role in a movie long ago and he got offended even then with the length of the role.

When Kashmir Files movie became the talk of the town and the sensitive subject matter was being discussed, they were being harassed to give their opinion and they kept silent and rightfully so.

Also where will it stop. Is it really their job to give their opinion on every thing under the sun?

Khuda Ke liye, Waar .. second one is Anti-India though..

Oh ok. I was asking to see if he acted in any Bollywood or international productions.

Anyway I think you have cleared that.

No problem with his anti-india films, that’s just a story for the masses no different from Sunny Paaji movies.

Anyways anytime an actor or a celebrity gets involved in such things 9/10 it’s for political mileage or some extra views/ publicity/ attention. So it is what it is

Profession might be same, but than again the industries are at different level. Our film industry is a joke in comparison to theirs.

Its like a start up ceo making comments on elon musk...

Shaan has a habit for trying to drag and critsize the khans just for political reasons. He has issues with them and bollywood.....

At the end of the day actors aren't politicians or someone we need to loom to for opinions so we shouldn't expect too much from them. Especially for these 'Khans'....we call actors a word beginning with K where I am from that suits these type of people.

Bro you are being too harsh..

Look how hollywood actors were targetted for supporting communism during the cold war.

Not everyone can be a Mohammad Ali

He has never respected bollywood, even when BJP was not in power he used to take continuous dig at them , while he can speak about whom he wants to but his tone irrespective of who is in power is the same, that’s why the Khans don’t care about him eventhough Amir did offer him a role in a movie long ago and he got offended even then with the length of the role.

The guy is a known tool.

He boosts about turning down indian movies due to nationalism.... Maybe had he taken the oppurtunity and came out as a good actor, might had bagged better movies.. but than again thats a maybe.

I think he even went on to claim that he has turned down hollywood movies, not sure about it.

He thinks too much of himself...

Few months back he had issue with people not watching local and that ertagul was being promoted.

This is a guy who played a role in a movie where someone was firing bullets at him and as he performed his prayer, the bullets stayed still in the air, till the time he completes his prayer and stops the bullet by hand or something like that.....

And these people come out and say watch local :))

Look how hollywood actors were targetted for supporting communism during the cold war.

i

They were not targeted. They were called out as hypocrites for being part of probably the most capitalist industry in the world which is Hollywood while cheerleading for communism.

Some of our actors suffer from a similar khujli too.

Having said that just because a cricketer or an actor is very good at his job and is extremely talented doesn’t make him an expert on all things including complex topics like religion, politics, history etc. they are not more or less smarter than you or me on those subjects. We tend to take their opinions too seriously.

Profession might be same, but than again the industries are at different level. Our film industry is a joke in comparison to theirs.

Its like a start up ceo making comments on elon musk...

Shaan has a habit for trying to drag and critsize the khans just for political reasons. He has issues with them and bollywood.....

Its a joke for people with a complex.

Hope you arent one of them.

We should encourage our industry instead of making fun of them to look cool in front of others.

Its a joke for people with a complex.

Hope you arent one of them.

We should encourage our industry instead of making fun of them to look cool in front of others.

It is a joke. It has nothing to do with any complex.

To be an actor in pakistan you only need a good looking face, thats it. The school i went to in isb, 2-3 actors that are famous in pakistan went their. That school didn't have any drama class or any extra curriculum related to drama. They only taught the academic subjects and o/a level subjects. They didnt even have any extraacurriculum.

Our so called actors only exists due to their good faces, thats about it. I know a family member who is trying to become an actor and been casted in small roles and in many advertisements. Guess what, the guy isnt part of any theatre group or anything. Probably never been part of any drama course.

This is what our so called industry is made off. Good faces who think all you have to do is pretend and thats it.

The kind of quality the industry brings will get broadcasted and what is being broadcasted is a joke.

There is nothing to encourge, and people that understand other languages will watch other shows due to good quality. Korean, turkish soap operas are being dubbed in urdu and people watch them due to the acting and good story lines.

If actors are taken in for their looks and not for actually learning the art, they will alwyas be looked down and made fun off.

Even in bollywood, the likes of khans worked in theatre. They didnt just get casted due to their faces.

Arjun kapoor for example gets bashed because of nepotism, i dont know if he hss taken courses or been part of any theatre.

I remember in a canadian highschool when i accidentally opt for drama in grade 10. I actually learned a few basics on improve.

But apprently in Pakistan acting is having a good face and being able to talk in english to show you are elite.

To be an actor in pakistan you only need a good looking face, thats it. The school i went to in isb, 2-3 actors that are famous in pakistan went their. That school didn't have any drama class or any extra curriculum related to drama. They only taught the academic subjects and o/a level subjects. They didnt even have any extraacurriculum.

Our so called actors only exists due to their good faces, thats about it. I know a family member who is trying to become an actor and been casted in small roles and in many advertisements. Guess what, the guy isnt part of any theatre group or anything. Probably never been part of any drama course.

This is what our so called industry is made off. Good faces who think all you have to do is pretend and thats it.

The kind of quality the industry brings will get broadcasted and what is being broadcasted is a joke.

There is nothing to encourge, and people that understand other languages will watch other shows due to good quality. Korean, turkish soap operas are being dubbed in urdu and people watch them due to the acting and good story lines.

If actors are taken in for their looks and not for actually learning the art, they will alwyas be looked down and made fun off.

Even in bollywood, the likes of khans worked in theatre. They didnt just get casted due to their faces.

Arjun kapoor for example gets bashed because of nepotism, i dont know if he hss taken courses or been part of any theatre.

I remember in a canadian highschool when i accidentally opt for drama in grade 10. I actually learned a few basics on improve.

But apprently in Pakistan acting is having a good face and being able to talk in english to show you are elite.

You are not talking sense.

Our TV actors are part of the same industry and they are as good anyone else on this talent.

To bash others in Pakistan who may not align with your own political beliefs is normal.

Theater is different, for example all the best “actors” in bollywood are from National School of Drama from Nasserudin to Pankaj Tripathi.

Old school bollywood is majorly from some formmof theater..

Majority absolute theater actors(who still do theater) detest cinema, for cinema it’s a different skill the camera has to get liking toward you, and for that Film Schools are better than theater.

One of the biggest examples is Rajnikanth, who was from Madras film institute, and eventhough an average actor he knows how to work for the camera and that’s why he survived so long.

And in that Shaan Shahid is decent as well, Fawad is pretty good there too.

Note: From all the actor interviews I have seen old to new a form of Independence and mental struggle has also made them better actors for movies.

Major bollywood star kids just come as “assistant directors” which is what Arjun Kapoor was.. and that’s why except for Ranbir most lack basic skills, hell I’m certain majority can’t even reas a script in Hindi.

My point is theater school is not a necessity for cinema Film Schools do better..

Last edited:
This is a guy who played a role in a movie where someone was firing bullets at him and as he performed his prayer, the bullets stayed still in the air, till the time he completes his prayer and stops the bullet by hand or something like that.....

:)):))

It reminds me our Captain 90's Movies

You are not talking sense.

Our TV actors are part of the same industry and they are as good anyone else on this talent.

To bash others in Pakistan who may not align with your own political beliefs is normal.

No they are not. They are no where near as good.

Politicial beliefs dont matter. Misbah probably supports imran, everyone has their choice thats what democracy is

However, our actors and film industry are a big joke.

If a person can become actor just because of his or her face and due to any acting school, that than tells you alot about the end product

Theater is different, for example all the best “actors” in bollywood are from National School of Drama from Nasserudin to Pankaj Tripathi.

Old school bollywood is majorly from some formmof theater..

Majority absolute theater actors(who still do theater) detest cinema, for cinema it’s a different skill the camera has to get liking toward you, and for that Film Schools are better than theater.

One of the biggest examples is Rajnikanth, who was from Madras film institute, and eventhough an average actor he knows how to work for the camera and that’s why he survived so long.

And in that Shaan Shahid is decent as well, Fawad is pretty good there too.

Note: From all the actor interviews I have seen old to new a form of Independence and mental struggle has also made them better actors for movies.

Major bollywood star kids just come as “assistant directors” which is what Arjun Kapoor was.. and that’s why except for Ranbir most lack basic skills, hell I’m certain majority can’t even reas a script in Hindi.

My point is theater school is not a necessity for cinema Film Schools do better..

But atleast they are attending some sort of arts school and learning their craft instead of having a beuriful face. That is whay my point was.

Our actors become actors due to face looks.

I'm not sure why this ignoramus is bringing the Khans into it. They've never been into religion afaik.

But atleast they are attending some sort of arts school and learning their craft instead of having a beuriful face. That is whay my point was.

Our actors become actors due to face looks.

You are over generalizing against everyone. A lot of artists are NCA Graduates where they do get an education in theatre, acting and music e.t.c. Good Looks get you in the door everywhere in the world but they will not keep you there.

You are over generalizing against everyone. A lot of artists are NCA Graduates where they do get an education in theatre, acting and music e.t.c. Good Looks get you in the door everywhere in the world but they will not keep you there.

Alot of them are not NCA graduates. NCA's speciality is in other form of arts. They might have dramtics course but it isnt their speciality and alot ot them are not from NCA.

Also, NCA is not famous for its curriculum or anything, NCA is famous for its networking, especially NCA lahore. I have another family relative who graduated from NCA and he tells us that its just a place for networking which can help you land better jobs.

I am not talking about evrrywhere in the world, i am talking about the movie/drama industry of Pakistan. You don't need to know how to act as long as you are attractive or even famous.

A very weak example i can give is khuda kay leyaye's fawad khan. Terrible acting because fawad khan was never an actor in the first place. However, i understand khuda kay leyaye is weak example as at that time pakistan film industry was totally at zero and mr. Mansoor had to make up with what they had.

Wow bro. you are defending Bollywood actors almost more vociferously than the Muslims are defending their Prophet PBUH after the insults thrown by the BJP minister. Anyway, good to see you are still around, I thought since that thread has been dominating the day's proceedings maybe some posters had gone missing.

Wow bro. you are defending Bollywood actors almost more vociferously than the Muslims are defending their Prophet PBUH after the insults thrown by the BJP minister. Anyway, good to see you are still around, I thought since that thread has been dominating the day's proceedings maybe some posters had gone missing.

I wonder in a thread related to pakistan actor whining about bollywood muslim actor, what is bristisher doing who doesnt identify himself as a pakistani and infacts looks down on them.

Maybe if you were one of us, only than would you understand who shaan is and the comments he has been passing against bollywood for the last 15 years

Alot of them are not NCA graduates. NCA's speciality is in other form of arts. They might have dramtics course but it isnt their speciality and alot ot them are not from NCA.

Also, NCA is not famous for its curriculum or anything, NCA is famous for its networking, especially NCA lahore. I have another family relative who graduated from NCA and he tells us that its just a place for networking which can help you land better jobs.

I am not talking about evrrywhere in the world, i am talking about the movie/drama industry of Pakistan. You don't need to know how to act as long as you are attractive or even famous.

A very weak example i can give is khuda kay leyaye's fawad khan. Terrible acting because fawad khan was never an actor in the first place. However, i understand khuda kay leyaye is weak example as at that time pakistan film industry was totally at zero and mr. Mansoor had to make up with what they had.

Fawad Khan, Shaan and Iman Ali were praised for their performances in Khuda Kay Liye. Fawad would not have received work in Bollywood if he was such a bad actor.

I wonder in a thread related to pakistan actor whining about bollywood muslim actor, what is bristisher doing who doesnt identify himself as a pakistani and infacts looks down on them.

Maybe if you were one of us, only than would you understand who shaan is and the comments he has been passing against bollywood for the last 15 years

It's all related to the furore over the BJP insults to the Prophet PBUH. It's an international story now, that's why Britishers like me are interested, and now you yourself have finally skulked out of the shadows and posted in that thread however reluctantly.

It's all related to the furore over the BJP insults to the Prophet PBUH. It's an international story now, that's why Britishers like me are interested, and now you yourself have finally skulked out of the shadows and posted in that thread however reluctantly.

Read the first few pages of that thread thanks.

Fawad Khan, Shaan and Iman Ali were praised for their performances in Khuda Kay Liye. Fawad would not have received work in Bollywood if he was such a bad actor.

Fawad khan was terrible in that movie. You can watch that movie yourself and be the judge.... The guy just did one pose in the whole movie with 0 facial expressions.

He was a muscian and should had stayed one

If your comparison was to Hollywood then it would make sense but majority of Bollywood and its actors are absolutely average and just bad. The amount of cringe third class movies they make can only run in South Asian countries, hence why your types likely love them so much.

Won't comment on Pakistani movies as from trailer they just seem to be following Bollywood cringe trend, but Pakistani dramas and actors in them are pretty good.

Do the Bollywood khans know who this joker is? They can hire him as their personal butler.

Fawad khan was terrible in that movie. You can watch that movie yourself and be the judge.... The guy just did one pose in the whole movie with 0 facial expressions.

What about all his subsequent movies and TV serials?

Why just stop at the Khan's when the likes of Indian Muslim sports people and politicians have lost their voice too? Where is Sania Mirza the nightingale of India and Zeenat Aman the ex symbol of Indian liberalism?. These people never speak for the reason that they are s4hit scared of being attacked and their patriotism being questioned. The truth is that indeed they are terrified to be seen as being anti nationals if they ever expressed their true feelings.

The biggest joke in the world is Indian Muslim's are free to express their views:inzi2 Dr Allama Iqbal was so right when he said "Mullah ko jo hai jo Hind mein sajde ki ijazat nadaan yeh samajte hein Islam hai azaad". Very soon this "sajde ki ijazat" will be taken from them too:yuvi.

At least Asadudddin and Akbarudddin Owaisi have the guts to openly defend Islam and it's Prophet(saw) from Hindu fascists. I really respect them for that.

Fawad got into Bollywood coz his dramas not that movie..

Do the Bollywood khans know who this joker is? They can hire him as their personal butler.

It doesnt matter.

We on PP know who he is and that's all that matters.

Kindly offer your views.

Fawad Khan is a great actor. You are judging based on a movie that was released 15 years ago and he was just transitioning into an actor.

Watch his acting in Humsafar, Zindagi Gulzar Hai and Dastaan. Top notch acting. This is what led to offers from Bollywood where he was brilliant in short stint and made Ranbir look inferior.

He is much better looking and has greater charisma. If Pakistani artists weren’t banned from Bollywood he would have been the biggest star in Bollywood today.

Pakistani drama actors are as good as any actors in the world. The film industry is poor because of low budget and poor scripts, not because the actors don’t know how to act.

The prominent actors in the Pakistani drama industry can compete with any prominent actor in Bollywood and Hollywood.

Another reason for the lack of success of the Pakistani film industry is that Pakistan has a heritage of 60+ years of excellent tv serials, and it is an established perception that Lollywood cannot make good movies.

This is why people would watch Pakistani dramas but for movies, they would prefer Bollywood and Hollywood.

Fawad Khan is a great actor. You are judging based on a movie that was released 15 years ago and he was just transitioning into an actor.

Watch his acting in Humsafar, Zindagi Gulzar Hai and Dastaan. Top notch acting. This is what led to offers from Bollywood where he was brilliant in short stint and made Ranbir look inferior.

He is much better looking and has greater charisma. If Pakistani artists weren’t banned from Bollywood he would have been the biggest star in Bollywood today.

Pakistani drama actors are as good as any actors in the world. The film industry is poor because of low budget and poor scripts, not because the actors don’t know how to act.

The prominent actors in the Pakistani drama industry can compete with any prominent actor in Bollywood and Hollywood.

Another reason for the lack of success of the Pakistani film industry is that Pakistan has a heritage of 60+ years of excellent tv serials, and it is an established perception that Lollywood cannot make good movies.

This is why people would watch Pakistani dramas but for movies, they would prefer Bollywood and Hollywood.

So much praise for someting related to Pakistan from you! :90:

Personally I think Shaan was out of order publicly calling out the Bollywood Khans. It's easy to act big on your own turf safe inside Pakistan's borders, but the Khans are based in India where even calling for Pakistan players to be allowed in the IPL can cause national hysteria. Really ignorant statement.

No actor will become the “biggest” bollywood star by dancing like Fawad does.

Fawad was an excellent actor but dancing is a big part of Indian movies(South or North) and he was pretty bad at that.

And lol at he made Ranbir look inferior calm down.

Personally I think Shaan was out of order publicly calling out the Bollywood Khans. It's easy to act big on your own turf safe inside Pakistan's borders, but the Khans are based in India where even calling for Pakistan players to be allowed in the IPL can cause national hysteria. Really ignorant statement.

I agree with these sentiments. Makes himself look like a right teppy.

Come on man. Majority of these people are getting acting contracts based on looks and not based on working and learning the craft in drama school. They are no where near bollywood actors.

Maybe the old school pakistan actors yes, but these new ones nope

Fawad was an excellent actor but dancing is a big part of Indian movies(South or North) and he was pretty bad at that.

The standards of Bollywood aren't what they used to be. Even Brett Lee is a Bollywood filmstar.

Come on man. Majority of these people are getting acting contracts based on looks and not based on working and learning the craft in drama school. They are no where near bollywood actors.

Maybe the old school pakistan actors yes, but these new ones nope

I no longer watch Bollywood, but from what I can remember, a lot of their actors were getting contracts due to who their father, grandparent, uncles, aunties etc were rather than hard graft down the drama schools.

The standards of Bollywood aren't what they used to be. Even Brett Lee is a Bollywood filmstar.

And who told you that? Does he have any hit movie?
Just doing a Bollywood movie doesn’t make them a star.
It’s like saying Lebron James is a Hollywood celebrity

I no longer watch Bollywood, but from what I can remember, a lot of their actors were getting contracts due to who their father, grandparent, uncles, aunties etc were rather than hard graft down the drama schools.

Yes.. and then what happened to those “Star-Kids”? They flopped one after the other.

And I'm sure that the likes of Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Riya Sen, Amy Jackson etc were getting contracts due to toiling away in drama school rather than their looks. :)

Not surprising, but are they still around?

Yes movies financed by their parents.. anyone should be allowed to make movies..

Bollywood is getting beaten left and right by South movies right now..

The biggest “star” currently is someone called Kartik Aryan and it took him time to become a celeb…

And who told you that? Does he have any hit movie?
Just doing a Bollywood movie doesn’t make them a star.
It’s like saying Lebron James is a Hollywood celebrity

Yes he does by modern Bollywood standards, it's called UnIndian.

Would be interesting to know who you think dances better out of him and Fawad Khan?

Yes he does by modern Bollywood standards, it's called UnIndian.

Would be interesting to know who you think dances better out of him and Fawad Khan?

lol I have never heard of that movie I swear 😂 I thought he did something with Preity.

David Warner actually dances the best check out his Insta he panders to Telugu audience lol(Telugu actors dance the best)

Last edited:
lol I have never heard of that movie I swear �� I thought he did something with Preity.

David Warner actually dances the best check out his Insta he panders to Telugu audience lol(Telugu actors dance the best)

Maybe because it's "UnIndian" :p

On a serious note, I don't think he'd be given a role during Amitabh Bachchan's prime. Standards aren't what they used to be.

I miss Anil Kapoor's films as well. He was a great dancer.

Maybe because it's "UnIndian" :p

On a serious note, I don't think he'd be given a role during Amitabh Bachchan's prime. Standards aren't what they used to be.

I miss Anil Kapoor's films as well. He was a great dancer.

That’s true because the number of movies that came out were less..

I’m certain even they would given chances to random people had the number of movies been the same, I remember Sunny Gavaskar being in a Nasserudin Shah movie (lol).

In AEDHM, Fawad Khan indeed looked better than Channa Mereya aka Ranbir Kapoor. :p

In AEDHM, Fawad Khan indeed looked better than Channa Mereya aka Ranbir Kapoor. :p

Looked better is not the same as better film personality.. Ranbir acts with his eyes.. and his dance is next level. Fawad is obviously better looking.

Ranbir in Rockstar, Tamasha are dream roles for most artists.

Has Shan Shahid ever raised the issue of persecutions faced by Ahmedis / Christians / Hindus in Pakistan ?

I am 100% sure he has never done so. So first he should show some guts and question his own govt on blasphemy law or anti Ahmadi persecution. After that he should worry about Bollywood actors

Its always easy to lecture other nations and earn brownie points. Not so easy to do it in your own nation !

Its true Bollywood Khans don't say anything on what happening in India. But they also don't poke their nose in the affairs of neighboring countries

Has Shan Shahid ever raised the issue of persecutions faced by Ahmedis / Christians / Hindus in Pakistan ?

I am 100% sure he has never done so. So first he should show some guts and question his own govt on blasphemy law or anti Ahmadi persecution. After that he should worry about Bollywood actors

Its always easy to lecture other nations and earn brownie points. Not so easy to do it in your own nation !

Its true Bollywood Khans don't say anything on what happening in India. But they also don't poke their nose in the affairs of neighboring countries

I don't know who that guy is, but he is obviously an attention seeker. He would get his rear handed to him if he questions Blasphemy law or Ahmediya persecution in Pakistan. Everyone is showing their outrage to show their fake concern about Nupur Issue.

I don't know who that guy is, but he is obviously an attention seeker. He would get his rear handed to him if he questions Blasphemy law or Ahmediya persecution in Pakistan. Everyone is showing their outrage to show their fake concern about Nupur Issue.

That's the point. Its very easy to sit in Pakistan and point flingers at India or Bollywood. Not so easy to question your own govt on contentious issues like blasphemy laws.

But again Shan knows he will get his 15 minutes of fame by taking potshots at Bollywood Khans !

Prophet Muhammad row: Naseeruddin Shah opens up on why Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir haven't reacted; 'They have too much to lose'

Naseeruddin Shah has opened up about why the three Khans of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan, have remained mum on Prophet Muhammad row. He cited Aryan Khan's arrest in a drugs case and called it a witch-hunt.

Amid row over the statements of former BJP spokespersons Nupur Sharma and Naveen Kumar Jindal against Prophet Muhammad, veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah has opened up about why the three Khans of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan, have remained mum on the issue. He said that they have too much to lose by citing Aryan Khan's arrest in a drugs case and called it a witch-hunt. Also Read - From Salman Khan to Neha Kakkar: Meet the most popular Indian celebrities on Instagram

"I cannot speak for them. I am not in the position they are in. I feel they think they would be risking too much. But then, I don’t know how they explain to their own conscience about it. But I think they are in a position where they have too much to lose,” Naseeruddin told NDTV. Also Read - Nayanthara-Vignesh Shivan wedding; Shah Rukh Khan trolled for attending WikkiNayan's big day; netizens say, ‘Itna jaldi Covid se recover hogaya?'

Citing Aryan Khan's example, the veteran actor added, "What happened to Shah Rukh Khan and the dignity with which he faced it was admirable. It was nothing but a witch-hunt. He has kept his mouth shut. All he did was support Trinamool and applaud Mamata Banerjee. Sonu Sood gets raided. Anyone who makes any statement gets a response. Maybe I am next. I don’t know. (laughs) Though they won’t find anything.” Also Read - Nayanthara-Vignesh Shivan first wedding picture OUT: The latest celeb husband and wife look like a match made in heaven

He also took a dig at the rise of ‘pseudo-patriotic’ cinema such as The Kashmir Files, directed by Vivek Agnihotri. He called the movie ‘an almost fictionalised version of the suffering of Kashmiri Hindus’ and mentioned that the government was promoting the film.

Reacting to Shah's comments, Vivek tweeted the video and wrote, "I agree with this. You are indeed abused and penalised for talking about Kashmiri Hindu Genocide in your own country."

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I agree with this. <br>You are indeed abused and penalised for talking about Kashmiri Hindu Genocide in your own country. <a href="https://t.co/sU4lePOfe0">pic.twitter.com/sU4lePOfe0</a></p>— Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri (@vivekagnihotri) <a href="https://twitter.com/vivekagnihotri/status/1534509278706425858?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 8, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Meanwhile, after Qatar, Iran and Kuwait, now the UAE has condemned statements by former BJP spokespersons on Prophet Muhammad. The UAE foreign office expressed denunciation and rejection of insults to the founder of Islam.

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-...t-reacted-they-have-too-much-to-lose-2097273/

Shaan Shahid’s Taunt on Recent Pakistani Film London Nahi Jaunga

Shaan Shahid’s films Waar and Khuda Ke Liey were among the popular films of the current era. Well, the actor is all set to release his upcoming action and romance film Zarrar which has been written and directed by him. The film has been produced by his brother. Recently, Shaan Shahid has spoken to a YouTube channel about the current films’ genre in Pakistan, talking about it, he said, “There are many subjects which are not being touched by the directors, they are not exploring the genre of horror which has a lot more to be done, there is a whole genre of Sci-Fi (Science and Fiction) which directors don’t even want to touch, it can only be done if we will get rid of ‘Ider Nahi Jaungi & Uder Nhi Jaungi” sort of films .

https://reviewit.pk/shaan-shahids-taunt-on-recent-pakistani-film-london-nahi-jaunga/

he never liked the idea of Tv actors doing movies , after Humayun saeed , he also has criticized Fawad khan and Fahad mustafa .

someone should ask him , why he didnt even get any movie outside Lollywood, ( not talking about Bollywood )

thre are many Tv Actors who gt to perform in Hollywood and International movies, such as Zia muyahhudin, Talat Hussain , now Fawad khan and Humayun saeed .

Why exactly is a Pakistan actor that most Indians including a lot of Indian actors haven’t heard of commenting on Bollywood stars commenting about Indian political parties. He has 0 stake in the fight and has 0 idea of Indian democratic process.

I don’t think most Indian actors don’t even know the name of Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif’s party and don’t think they know any politicians outside of those 2. Benazir and Zardari probably a long shot.

Why exactly is a Pakistan actor that most Indians including a lot of Indian actors haven’t heard of commenting on Bollywood stars commenting about Indian political parties. He has 0 stake in the fight and has 0 idea of Indian democratic process.

I don’t think most Indian actors don’t even know the name of Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif’s party and don’t think they know any politicians outside of those 2. Benazir and Zardari probably a long shot.

Cheap publicity.

Back