New Zealand v Pakistan | 1st Test | 07/01/11 | Hamilton | Day 1 : Session 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:misbah 's decision could prove to be costly. If these two get going, (they are 80% set) they will put up a 150-200 partnership easily.

Without Asif and Amir our bowling is like Indian attack !

Poor if understandable decision, a bit naive to suppose it'd swing round much

I'm guessing New Zealand will end the day at about 280-7 or 8

nothing wrong with criticizing bad decisions. Imo. They have my support, that why I am watching the damn match!

Well I accept you honesty and now I really hope that these two, Inshallah, will put on at least 200 runs partnership. Just to make your wishes come true!

Lol at the guy who shouted noooooooooo from the stands.

Well I accept you honesty and now I really hope that these two, Inshallah, will put on at least 200 runs partnership. Just to make your wishes come true!

I don't want waste my time arguing with anyone, leave me be.

This attack is capable, we have to make do with what's available. Obviously Asif and Amir are better but then they're better than most

So India has become number 1 team simply based on their batting?? You mean Indians don't bowl at all??? Never knew this one before.
Apart from Zaheer all the others are just below average dude !

This attack is capable, we have to make do with what's available. Obviously Asif and Amir are better but then they're better than most

Well you have to use whatever that is at your disposal. This is the best Pakistan have at the moment.

Sicne gul got married his Form has been going downhill!

he has become weak imo.

We're in for a looooooooooong day (night in UK) boys!!!!!!!!!!!

the best way to boycott is not to appeal anything , whether it be an edge or lbw or anything.

Ramiz Raja needs to stop sucking d**k.

"Average of 66 must have a SR of 120!"

He should bleach his skin.

Without Asif and Amir our bowling is like Indian attack !

but the difference is that indian would have 2 more wkts b/c umpire will not dare to give those not out and compromise their ipl contract

Thank God! These sixes were shots of authority and had me worried deeply.

salam everyone

just got home from work

for some reason i thought this test started tomorrow

can someone sum up the day so far..thanks

Just make Taylor play now. Do not let him leave the balls outside off. Target the stumps

This wicket of taylor is key ....get him out as early as possible :moyo

Surprised he didn't look at his shirt again or point to the popping crease to try and indicate a no-ball !

WS
Misbah wins toss on flat pitch and decides to bowl first
Tanvir gets wicket of Mcintosh in his first over
McCullum edges to Gul twice - given not out both times! More obvious second time
Conditions suiting batsmen
And Gul gets McCullum just as he begins to launch some

salam everyone

just got home from work

for some reason i thought this test started tomorrow

can someone sum up the day so far..thanks

Pak won toss. Decided to ball first. Wrong decision.
First wicket fell on 9. That of Tim Mcintosh. Caught Younis b Tanvir.
Pak got robbed twice. Mccullum edged once to the keeper. Hit his glove down legside second time. Mccullum got out just now :)

Last edited:
did anybody hear ramiz raja when azhar ali caught mccullum?

" Pakistan lucky to get through McCullum " i think is what he said . i mean McCullum should be the one thanking his lucky stars for still being out there

Abdur Rehman bowls his 3rd maiden in a row. 92/2.

scored 56 at the ave of 18 in the first inning (got out 3 times for his 56)

Pak won toss. Decided to ball first. Wrong decision.
First wicket fell on 9. That of Tim Mcintosh. Caught Younis b Tanvir.
Pak got robbed twice. Mccullum edged once to the keeper. Hit his glove down legside second time. Mccullum got out just now :)

did anybody hear ramiz raja when azhar ali caught mccullum?

" Pakistan lucky to get through McCullum " i think is what he said . i mean McCullum should be the one thanking his lucky stars for still being out there

ramiz is in commentary panel b/c of degrading Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back