New Zealand v South Africa | Sri Lanka v Zimbabwe | 2015 World Cup | Warm-up Match | 11th Feb, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azlan Khan

T20I Debutant
Runs
Sri Lanka won the toss and elected to bat in Lincoln against Zimbabwe.

New Zealand won the toss and elected to bat in Christchurch against South Africa.

Last edited:
So far the warm up games Star have picked have been garbage and the ones that have been left out seem to have been the good ones :facepalm:

NZ v SA should be an interesting match. Although I wonder if SA will let AB bat, given that he rested in the last match.

Only the matches happening at Adelaide and SCG are being televised, apart from that the official broadcaster's either haven't got their cameras at the ground or they don't have the time slot.

Stop with the conspiracy theories already, Pakistan is not part of the "Big 3 whatever" and we've got one match televised, heck even Afghanistan do :))

Only the matches happening at Adelaide and SCG are being televised, apart from that the official broadcaster's either haven't got their cameras at the ground or they don't have the time slot.

Stop with the conspiracy theories already, Pakistan is not part of the "Big 3 whatever" and we've got one match televised, heck even Afghanistan do :))
England are taking on Pakistan, Afghanistan were taking on India :facepalm:

It is more to do with who Afghanistan and Pakistan were playing.

England are taking on Pakistan, Afghanistan were taking on India :facepalm:

So? People barely care about the warm ups anyways, only the die hard fans would actually watch it. If they wanted, SKY New Zealand should've taken their cameras to the ground. No need for an unnecessary facepalm

So? People barely care about the warm ups anyways, only the die hard fans would actually watch it. If they wanted, SKY New Zealand should've taken their cameras to the ground. No need for an unnecessary facepalm
When you talk nonsense that would happen.

[MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] [MENTION=68271]NZcricketfan[/MENTION] link to scorecard pls

He is playing. Said so in the preview

Yup, I was just wondering if they are going to completely rest him before the official tournament or not. Though, I guess it makes sense for him to play this warm-up game ahead of the real deal.

Lol for the SL/Zim game. I read 'Sean Williams' as 'Serena Williams' for a moment. And I was like has cricinfo gone crazy? :))

Australia is playing UAE at the MCG, that's not being televised. It's actually you that's spouting nonsense for no reason.
Had Aus been playing Pakistan and England been playing UAE they probably would have switched it around. Anyway, it's ignorant to think they don't have enough cameras or time to set up elsewhere.

And even then if the cameras are only set up at 2 grounds, why is it England and India are playing at those grounds? Pure coincidence? I seriously doubt it.

You'd be naive to think it's down to pure coincidence, do you think they would have put Ireland v Scotland at the Adelaide Oval and televised it?

Hmmmmm...interesting...both Sanga 'n Mahela are back in the shed. And Dilshan won't bat today. Lets see how the future generation does here. :13:

Go Zimbabwe, supporting Kiwis and Zimbabawe today.

Hi brothers, we should have a match prediction and motm thread for the world cup. Will be more interesting, ya?

So...they said that the ball-tamperers have got the best bowling line-up in the WC. :13:

1st match SL - 279 (44 overs)

2nd match NZ - 116 (18 overs)

:hafeez2 :misbah :maqsood

New Zealand 157/2 (22.0 ov)

The best bowling side :haha

Btw, where is :facepalm: :facepalm:-killer ? :13:

Don't like these SA tactics they're sheltering Steyn and Morkel. Must really see NZ as a big threat.

So South Africa have never won against Kiwis in a World Cup match?

Has South Africa ever won against England in WC match?

New Zealand 181/3 (28.0 ov)

The reaction of South African Sports Minister Fikile Mbalula after seeing latest score.

#NoPressureSouthAfrica

1094841_909475.jpg

Bunch of losers. Amla and ABD should switch teams. :sanga

Should get 350 atleast.I dont think saffers are good at the death.They mainly bowl length balls

zimbabwe givin the lankans a good run fr their money.... im sure zimb wont be a easy turnover for pak...

Sri Lanka 279/8 (50.0 ov)

Not a bad total, without much help from the big 2 (no Dilshan) + Mathews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back