Pak Vs England:4th ODI @Trentbridge - Score updates [8/9/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussain

T20I Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
With Pakistan already taking an un assailable lead in the series (2-0) its time to perform the finishing rites of the home team

post all the updates of the match o Pakpassioners ...and help your fellow guys who may not have the oppurtunity to watch the game live

Thread will be open again around 1:30 BST.

i hope they open with afrdii!!

hopeful updates for 13th over

afridi has reached a remarkable century off just 42 balls studded with 12 sixes and 10 fours!!

what a man!what a player!!

What the...

Why is Afridi opening?! He doesnt do well in swinging conditions and yet the management decides to make him open. I would have preferred Kami opening

Last edited:
for me afridi opening is not an good idea..although i hope i mwrong he makes a remarkable century

UsmanCHADDA said:
What the...

Why is Afridi opening?! He doesnt do well in swinging conditions and yet the management decides to make him open. I would have preferred Kami opening

Openers haven't been doing much and looks a pretty good pitch so why not?

ok..... Lewis to Afridi.... hope Afridi doesn't edge to the keeper

wide first ball.... cross over for a single... so Afridi off strike!

im getting a feeling afridi wont last too!!
the swing lewis got off his 1st 3 balls was like its a seamers pitch!!

horrible shot...i hope we dont lose this game in over confidence...u can tell they are out there to attack....now we cant lose afridi right away

not a good start, hopefully Afridi will stick around for a while, we don't want to lose 2 early wickets

Afridi opening seems like knee-jerk reaction. But inshallah he will do well today.

Hafeez OUT ! bad start.

if afridi had faced those 2 balls he would have got out so betetr hafeez faced them

URgent Problem: Nephew has pulled out Sky Viewing card and LOST it! Any solutions?

Shayan said:
11 for 1 after 2 overs. Afridi to face Broad

I think the beast is going to keep quite in the start... he's due a big one.

we must see off Lewis, it'll be easy to bat after about 10 overs!

so we are gonnna throw this game...typical....the ball in swinging ...wasnt this in our pitch report...why did we bat....you have to win the series first....

Oxy™ said:
URgent Problem: Nephew has pulled out Sky Viewing card and LOST it! Any solutions?

Man sorry to hear that Oxy! , Fraid your screwed tv coverage wise bud.
You NEED that card for SS1, no way round it.

Hope you find it , in the meantime , Rado 4 longwave is your best bet for coverage, or if you can still get it on Sky , R5 Sports Extra chan. 0144

Last edited:
and i hope broad goes for 36 in this over!!!

man i really hope lewis stops swinging this ball

now Afridi will face Lewis, i'm not too hopeful about this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back