Key Players For Both Sides

Imran Nazir
Abdul Razzaq
Umar Gul

Eoin Morgan
Collingwood
KP ( I really don't rate him though)

Win the toss and bat first.

Pakistan have to beat England in both matches.

Come on Pakistan.

pakistan should win the toss and field first ...we have below average pace attack so its better to chase .

my line up :-

1.Imran Nazir
2.Khalid Latif
3.Imran Farhat
4.Shoaib Malik ( Captain )
5.Umar Akmal
6.Fawad Alam
7.Abdul Razzak
8.Yasir Arafat
9.Sarfraz Ahmed
10.Umar Gul
11.Saeed Ajmal

my line up for the match ....check out the batting n bowling buahahahaah one of worst ever...i hope we lose both match ;-) :))) :)))

BoomBoomCricket said:
Key Players For Both Sides

Imran Nazir
Abdul Razzaq
Umar Gul

Eoin Morgan
Collingwood
KP ( I really don't rate him though)
i hope nazir performs in this match..........he has been flopping lately

lookng forward to the RAZZLER!!!

and i want gul to show off his real pathan power !!! Cummon gullay! You rule this format!

Why in the world is Khalid Latif playing for?

He is not a T20 player.

cricket_fever said:
i hope nazir performs in this match..........he has been flopping lately

lookng forward to the RAZZLER!!!

and i want gul to show off his real pathan power !!! Cummon gullay! You rule this format!

my predications :-

Imran Nazeer will fail badly.

razzak failing wid bat but performing good wid ball.

gul will be below average this time ...heardly will touch 135 kph and is out of touch for long time in international cricket .

with this bowling line-up we have to make around 200 batting first to have a chance.

Ayyub said:
nasir jamshad should have been good option for T-20 .

Imran nazir and Nasir jamshed opening.
Our strongest T20 squad would be :

1.Imran Nazir
2.Nasir Jamshed
3.Shoaib Malik(VC)
4.Shahid Afridi (C)
5.Umar Akmal
6.Kamran Akmal
7.Fawad Alam
8.Abdul Razzaq
9.Mohammed Aamer
10. Umar Gul
11.Mohammed Asif/ Saeed Ajmal

Sohaib-789 said:
Imran nazir and Nasir jamshed opening.
Our strongest T20 squad would be :

1.Imran Nazir
2.Nasir Jamshed
3.Shoaib Malik(VC)
4.Shahid Afridi (C)
5.Umar Akmal
6.Kamran Akmal
7.Fawad Alam
8.Abdul Razzaq
9.Mohammed Aamer
10. Umar Gul
11.Mohammed Asif/ Saeed Ajmal

Asif is not a T20 bowler ok.

aamers injured.

and we will probably be beaten... Morgan, Kieswetter are destructive. I think Umar and Fawad will put up some resistance, but even if we bat first we'll be destroyed.

We need to bat first, because if we chase we WILL be destroyed. If we bat first, theres a small chance that the team can pull together and post 150-160, in which case we will be favourites. Its a slow, dusty track, Id like to see how morgan plays then.

All eyes once again On Imran Nazir. These 2 T20's will be crucial for him and Pakistan. Team Pak needs him to be in good form before the T20 WC.

Farhat and Latif at top of order and being in pakistans batting line up is a huge worry for me. Add to that Nazir being hit and miss and pakistan have half a top order of players who cant be depended on!

Is the match starting at 2:00pm GMT?

Just checked and yes it is. :)

England - crappiest T20 side out there.

Pakistan - Kings of T20. Currently playing like Queens

England to batter our fairies today.

And its probably what they deserve...but I wont be watching! :malik

Last edited:
We need a good start. Middle order is a little weak from big hitting. I dont see us depending on Khalid Latif too much. With no Afridi and Kami our batting is a big worry.

i know what happened in sydney but i feel like kamran should have been here for hiting a few boundaries!! is this sarfraz fella any good for batting?

Ayyub said:
my predications :-

Imran Nazeer will fail badly.

razzak failing wid bat but performing good wid ball.

gul will be below average this time ...heardly will touch 135 kph and is out of touch for long time in international cricket .

u miss ur 1 prediction
sarfarz score 100 in just 28 balls

My Line up would be
1.Imran Nazir
2.Kamran Akmal(Providing he appologise for his misbehaviour and stop conspiring)
3.Shahid Afridi (C)
4.Umar Akmal
5.Fawad Alam
6.Hammad Azam
7.Abdul Razzaq
8.Mohammed Aamer
9.Yasir Arafat
10. Umar Gul
11 Saeed Ajmal

kick this bloody malik out of the team..this team looks fabulous on paper

6 wicket win to Pakistan guys, don't even know why you're worrying, England is mediocre at T20s.

Ok i came back home way early today to catch this game...hope Pakistan dont let us down.

hmm ive got more than an hour to kill though...i think i came back a bit too early!

Khalid Latif is in the team? Can anyone explain to me why this guy is even near the Pakistani setup?

Amir should never have been played in the final test match against the aussies!!!

What about Yasir Arafat? I read no prediction about him above.

Personally, it would be big Bonus if Yasir Arafat could prove himself to be great with Ball. He is the only Logical Replacement for Razzaq in Future (or in case of Injury). Remember Razaq was unfit in match against Aussies. Therefore, my opinion is this that Yasir Arafat should always be in the team, if not in playing 11 then still as replacement for Razzaq or Afridi or any other All rounder.

And I believ that Arafat could be used best as Bowler when his not given the ball in Power play, but after power play. His line & length is such that he could be good economical bowler withou powerplay, but in case of power play he will go for plenty of runs.

And People I really don't understand why you don't name RANA as part of 20/20 Team? I am of opinion that Rana is a beautiful 20/20 player, both with bat and bowl. If Aamir is unfit, then Rana should be in the team.

Khalid Latif has his last Chance in this match. But I wonder when the last chance comes for Imran Farhat?

My beloved player for this format is Shahzaib Hassan Khan and he is missing. I am sad. Had Younus be our skipper, then for sure he would have called Shahzaib for 20/20.

For me, today there is a tie between Khalid Latif and Imran Farhat. One of them has to make spot free for Afridi in the next match. So, both of them better to perform today.

Farhat, Nazir, Naved, Malik, Akmal, Fawad, Razzaq, Sarfaraz, Arafat, Gul, Ajmal.

No Wahab .. what a surprise ... seems like the same Malik of old.

Arrgh i hate the feeling you have in your stomach before pakistan plays there so unpredictable ..at least in t20

Kristen asks "Why is Kamran Akmal not playing?" I suspect it's because he dropped a thousand catches in Australia.

:))) :))) :)))

hashbb said:
Arrgh i hate the feeling you have in your stomach before pakistan plays there so unpredictable ..at least in t20

I think if there is one format where we are not unpredictable is T20.

Well, may be I don't know. :|

I agree this team looks pathetic

in fact een pathetic is too nice a word for them, what can i say...

PLAYING 11:

1 Imran Nazir, 2 Imran Farhat, 3 Khalid Latif, 4 Umar Akmal, 5 Shoaib Malik (capt), 6 Fawad Alam, 7 Abdul Razzaq, 8 Sarfraz Ahmed (wk), 9 Umar Gul, 10 Yasir Arafat, 11 Saeed Ajmal

I think they def. picked the side right. Arafat over Wahab is correct.

Last edited:
hasanb said:

I agree. It's a sad sight. Although it's T20 cricket so you never know. :D

hasanb said:

How can you say that when we have T20 superstar Khalid Latif at #3 ?

good luck to both teams, may the better team..(coughs) pk (coughs) wins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back