Pakistan v India | 3rd Test | Bangalore | Day 5 | 12/12/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan Zindabad!!!!!

we will pull of the unimaginable!

in a positive way though...

The Innings that Ganguly played yesterday was very crucial. Might just have negated the minute chance Pak may have had.

India ll bat one hour and get 100-120 more runs and ask Pak to chase it down and not sure if we will survive this time

Here we go..last day of this boring series...

It would be a dull draw..Kumble will not risk the series by setting up a target. I can see Ganguly and Dravid batting all the way to lunch and maybe till tea.

As for me, I would like India to go for quick runs..get 100 in 20 overs and then set Pakistan a target of 320 in 70 overs. Pakistan will definitely try to go for it.

was ganguly that good or pak bowlers bowled too wide and easy for him

Asim2Good said:
India ll bat one hour and get 100-120 more runs and ask Pak to chase it down and not sure if we will survive this time

Yes, I do want Pakistan to chase a target. But India is not going to set us a doable target, and risk drawing the series. They will go for a draw.

The only way for Pakistan to make it happen, is to take wickets. Very early.

For those who're watching: is everyone on the field??? Shoaib??? Looking good, or imitating a 60-yr old??? :)

how does sami concentrate on where to ball with hairs in front of eyes and constantly moving head during run up.

the true passionist said:
definitely a boring series....i am sure the australian series will be more interesting!

I can't wait for the Australia tour. Going there as underdogs is even more exciting :D

another supershot of dravid tapping ball near him and trying to steal run

I would have had you think that it contains a pink tutu

Shoaib Akhtar to Dravid, no run, short of a good length, just on the stumps, the ball does not bounce at all, Dravid was on his toes waiting for the ball to rise, it keeps low and strikes pad. Loud shout for the lbw but it's a bit high and probably going down leg

If the ball does not bounce 'at all', how can it be 'too high'? Unless the stumps are like 2 cm?

Sami once again gets close

I wish all Pakistani bowlers bowl right at the stumps and make the batsmen play. There's no point for Shoaib Akhtar to bowl 18-24 deliveries, and throw 15+ of them to the 'keeper.

Make 'em play, and let them make mistakes. A dot ball, going straight through to the keeper, does not help Pakistan's cause.

**** 'getting close'. That's useless. We need wickets.

8 wickets needed in the next 4 hours

Hash said:
**** 'getting close'. That's useless. We need wickets.
The guy inside edged it. Sami didn't choose for it to miss the stumps.

we need to bowl India out in the next 25 overs

Ganguly seems to continue from where he left off yesterday. But good work in the deep by Arafat saves 2 runs.

Obsessed_in_a_good_way said:
Hash: Your count is 28,000. Mine is 269. Do you know how long it would take me to reach 28,000 ... if I don't count these one-liners??? :)
He was visually plotting the trajectory of the bouncer in that post

LOL

Obsessed_in_a_good_way said:
Hash: Your count is 28,000. Mine is 269. Do you know how long it would take me to reach 28,000 ... if I don't count these one-liners??? :)

20,800 actually!

But the one liners have taken you to 269 so you should be pleased with that!

If we have 50 overs to bat, we're looking at chasing around 350, i'd have to be awake for that :D

Sami is still listed as Right Arm Fast, they've got to change it

lal having an orgasm watching Dravid leave a ball, and guess what... Razmeez joins him

What we really need is a Danish special, and all will be forgiven

Oh and by special, i dont mean a 4-250

Are sooo many cracks normal? That looks terrible..

Plasma said:
lal having an orgasm watching Dravid leave a ball, and guess what... Razmeez joins him
Arun Lol

Exciting stuff, it'll be interesting to see the turn and bounce

PlanetPakistan said:
i wonder why danish is going around the wicket when the entire pitch is bad

Because he wants to bowl using a negative tactic. I am guessing younis aants to stop the flow of runs.

don't worry guys .. 70 more runs and kaneria will start getting wickets..

don't worry guys .. 70 more runs and kaneria will get a wicket.

Amir said:
Because he wants to bowl using a negative tactic. I am guessing younis aants to stop the flow of runs.

Yes. A right arm, leg-spinner, bowling round the wicket when he has no chance of getting a leg-before decision ... that's negative, and clearly indicates Younis's tactic.

So much for our collective wishes that Pakistan would show some spine today!

Pakistan should give Misbah the ball. He has done no wrong so far, so might as well give him a chance. :p

India is going for draw, Ganguly will play for his hundred and they will keep on batting

result could have been diff if pakistan played 5th bowler instead of bhanja and definitely if there was afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back