Pakistan v India | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 02/03/2014 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzie

First Class Captain
Runs
can we do it boys
chasing 246
Fantastic last 2 overs and fantastic keeping by U. Akmal helps restrict the total

Should be a walk in I reckon especially against the Indian attack. I'd be surprised if you lost more than 4 wickets in this chase. At one point India looked to score 400.

This is walk in the park, we will chase this in 40 overs.

Off the topic :))

10003977_678118392223992_1838665462_n.jpg

Everyone bows to the Sir

Last edited:
pakistan should easily get this,such a poor display of batting from India.
Rahane is a test player not meant for odi's and dk is such a hack and mental midget that he should be nowhere near the Indian team,how do these guys play ahead of pujara?
And Rohit is a brainless hack!nuff said.

Let's not get too excited. This is Pakistan's batting we're talking about who can be bowled out under 200 by even India. (I hope this doesn't happen)

We should win easily with a bonus point. I am more worried about the final against Sri Lanka tbh.

any other team would chase this down but we are pakistan so i think if we do win it will be in like the last over

easy win for Pakistan if they wont i will leave Pakpassion mark it :ad

Are we going to do our usual tuk tuk for the first 15 overs, lose wickets, lose the match?

I'm very scared if We lose a couple of wickets in the first 10 overs we will lose

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sharjeel will come out to play but Sanjay says he wont be able to run properly, so that means he'll slog, which means Pakistan is playing with 6 bowlers and 1 injured batsman

160 all out from Pak i sadly think :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i predict a nerve wrecking 2 wicket win by Pak in penultimate over

Fast outfield, short boundaries and let's hope for major dew factor.

Insha-Allah we will win.

Pakistan has it in them to lose from this position but we had a batting collapse against Afghanistan last match and I don't think it will happen two matches in a row. Maybe next match against Banglas again collapse will occur. :misbah

6 bowlers and 1 injured bastman, lol what a thinking by captain. Keep playing 6 bowlers in odi and then wonder why we suck.

I just posted this in the other thread.

This game is even stevens.

The only reason is because of Pak's batting and the fact that we have 3 spinners (the 3rd one is Pak's nemesis - leg spin).

But dew is there.

This ain't a belter of a wicket if spinners are bowling.

When pacers are bowling, yes, its a belter. Or almost one.

Game on.

Let's see.

Anyone can win.

I just posted this in the other thread.

This game is even stevens.

The only reason is because of Pak's batting and the fact that we have 3 spinners (the 3rd one is Pak's nemesis - leg spin).

But dew is there.

This ain't a belter of a wicket if spinners are bowling.

When pacers are bowling, yes, its a belter. Or almost one.

Game on.

Let's see.

Anyone can win.

With heavy dew there is 5% of chance for Pak win.

DEW is already out there. It will only get worse for our unfortunate bowlers :(

easy win for Pakistan if they wont i will leave Pakpassion mark it :ad

Pak can't lose this. I am willing to get banned for six months by mods if they lose, I am so sure in a victory.

I know india's bowling is not great and so is our batting !

The worse of them will lose this one :)

Even dew filled indian bowlers will clobber us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news for indian pacers and bad news for pakistani openers. Its Cloudy now which means new cherry will swing

I wonder whether D/L situation could help us if there is delay

Hafeez has to get a 50 at least to make up for that drop if we lose the top 3 in the first 15 overs we will struggle to make 150

Is this an international tournament or IPL?

Promoting movies and talking about life after marriage

WHAT THE WHAT

How many minutes to go for the next inngs to start guys?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Now that Jadeja has scored the aggressive, he will hit the knock out punch by taking 5fer. Jadeja has got the momentum.

7 AM here! Woke up early. TBH, didn't even sleep properly for this game. :))

Let's hope dropping Jadeja doesn't cost Pakistan!

Harsha sayiing INdia would be disappointed i feel they got lucky

I find it funny that people here think that the rain will help Pakistan.

Pakistanis are going to bat even slower trying to avoid losing wickets to help their chances with the d/l

I hope Sharjeel can bat. Also, I wonder what the batting order will look like. If I recall correctly, Misbah said that there'll be changes. Hopefully, Maqsood fires wherever he bats!

Umpiring has been terrible. I hope they don't make decisions against us now which cause us to lose.

Should've restricted them to 220-ish, but if you look at it from scratch, keeping them under 250 is a very good effort.

Harsha sayiing INdia would be disappointed i feel they got lucky

Exactly we should be chasing 210-15 the Indian commies haven't even mentioned jadejas luck but after U Akmals inning they kept mentioning the luck he had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back