Pakistan v India | T20 Warm Up | The Oval | 03/06/09 | India Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saj

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
159 to win. Should be an interesing run chase and of course we'll get to see Aamer bowling today.

c'mon guys put in a good show in the field!

Finally I found a fantastic stream!!

Come on Pakistan!
I hope Aamer does well and so does Arafat!

India are bound to attack, so we really need early wickets otherwise this total will look easy.

no Sehwag! that makes a pretty big difference, our bowlers shake in their boots when they see him

Should expolit out of form Gambhir, and the fact there is no Sehwag. Aamer is lucky that Sehwag ain't playing.

We should open the bowling with Afridi at one end.. If Amirs quick, he will get creamed for runs at the start!

Come on Gully do the buisness for pakistan!

If we can pick up 2-3 in the first 6 overs then we are definitely in with a chance. We have to get players like Rohit, Yuvraj and Raina as early as possible.

Yaar, why I have this feeling that Dhoni is not taking this match seriously?

What is the meaning of giving final over to Kumar while Ishant Sharma got one over left?

Also it seemed that Dhoni wanted to give Bowling Practice to as much bowlers as possible. Therefore Bhaji and Ohja both were playing. Then it came Kumar, RP Singh and Ishant.

Good Policy by Dhooni.

There is a problem with the lights causing a delay. Where is Matthew Hayden, di*khead who says these things only happen in 3rd world countries.

Salman said:
We should open the bowling with Afridi at one end.. If Amirs quick, he will get creamed for runs at the start!

Definetly not, Afridi will be hammered. Aamir and Tanvir need to open. Hope tanvir will find the form

Alam_dar said:
Yaar, why I have this feeling that Dhoni is not taking this match seriously?

What is the meaning of giving final over to Kumar while Ishant Sharma got one over left?

Also it seemed that Dhoni wanted to give Bowling Practice to as much bowlers as possible. Therefore Bhaji and Ohja both were playing. Then it came Kumar, RP Singh and Ishant.

Good Policy by Dhooni.

With Zaheer out he has to find out who he will play in the real matches
plus did you look at his reactions when they got a wicket was not someone that didnt care

Floodlights not coming on causing a delay.

bad delivery, 4 for GaMBHIR THRU SQUARE LEG

Gambhir to take strike.
Sharma to bat alongside him.

Gull is never a new ball bowler. repeating same mistakes again and again.

man I hate these lame singles inside the circle!

Pakistan certainly seem pumped up in the field today. 4 players backing up there.

Smacked for four.

Great first over for India. 10 off it. 10-0

India 10/0 after 1 over not the start pakistan wanted.

Once you call for the run you have to go through with it. That's what our players have to learn. You can't turn your back on your partner halfway through the run.

I have a feeling Arafat will be the key player for Pakistan

Better over the 2nd one for Pak by Arafat!

Excellent. This just shows that if you keep the ball in the right area it will be hard to score. Anything wide will be smashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back