Pakistan v Kenya | WC'11 | Group A | Hambantota | 23/02/11 | Kenya Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledger

Hall of Famer
Runs
Post of the Week
Openers were pathetic, got off to a terrible start..

but a good partnership with Younis and Kamran got Pakistan back and they were aided by some sloppy work by Kenya who gave over 40 extras (new ODI record).

Younis and Kamran went when well set but Misbah came in and started showing intent from ball one to hit a brilliant innings. More half centuries from Umar and Misbah meant Pak had 4, which equals the record for the most 50s by a team in WCs.

A good finish in the last PP and Pakistan have posted 317/7.

so 318 to win for Kenya. Pakistan's main bowling attack is based on 2 pacers and a spinner (Akhtar, Gul and Rehman respectively).

Pakistan v Kenya | WC'11 | Group A | Hambantota | 23/2/11 | Kenya Innings

Pakistan set Kenya 318 to win from 50 overs

With the help of 46 extras ofcourse! :))

Now it's upto the likes of Akhtar to show he's fully fit and ready for the big games coming ahead as I would've preferred to give exposure to Junaid in this game on the back of his impressive 3 wickets against England in the warm up and give Akhtar more time to recover!

SO who'll be opening the bowling more likely for it to be Akhtar and Razzaq rather than Gul...

if those balls werent retarded wides.....our score would still be 300+ because those deliveries wouldve been smashed by our batsmen anyways. We didnt need those wides

Come on, get them out for <100. Need the run rate.

What do we need to get them out for to go top of the table?! :p

Those of you who think that pakistan has reached the total of 317 only because 46 extra were bowled... trust me... Pakistani batmen would have still made 300+ and those 20 odd balls could have easily bought in 30-40 runs....

so stop picking on silly points like girls do and accept that a decent socre with brilliant batting by middle order has helped pakistan achieve the target.

Mark Butcher in the studio with Azhar Mahmood and Ajit Agarkar.

Mark Butcher in the studio with Azhar Mahmood and Ajit Agarkar.

Long pauses....after....every few....words....

Ajit Agarkar :)))

Didn't realize I hit the 20k mark a few posts back in this thread! :p What a status to be given too with it! LOL!

Jimmy Kammando will probably get fined as well :odoyo

it is the trophy talking

PS refer to cricket lookalike thread

Is it me or I can't quote more than 1 person in a single post at a time like I just wanted to do with amirfanforlife and Inswinger's posts....When I click on multi-quote it goes green but when I go to advanced it's completely blank!

Btw, Thanks Guys! :D

Omar I have a new usertitle for you:

Bees Maar Khan

:afridi

Is it me or I can't quote more than 1 person in a single post at a time like I just wanted to do with amirfanforlife and Inswinger's posts....When I click on multi-quote it goes green but when I go to advanced it's completely blank!

Btw, Thanks Guys! :D

Press Multiquote and when it's highlighted, just press quote on the other post you want to use.

Why does Azhar always repeat every word of the question asked?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ajit Agarkar has stolen the show :))

Restart after the break.

what are they saying in the studio?
They could hardly string a sentence together !

Azhar....kept pausing....after every few....words....

Agarkar was a robot and sounded as if he had a blocked nose.

Mark Butcher was quite good however.

:)))

:sohail is the expert analyst for GEO Super!

how the might have fallen,

i know that kenya lose the match when they lose the toss

kenyan player have no experience of playing under light. :facepalm:

i know that kenya lose the match when they lose the toss

kenyan player have no experience of playing under light. :facepalm:

Thats not what your posts suggested when we were 2 down at a RR of 2.

Beauty from Akhtar there - according to Wasim, fitness is not a issue as the papers have been claiming.

Wasim Akram and Alan Wilkins in the commentary box.

Look out for Seren Waters,he is Kenya's best batsman.Very technically apt player.

Kenya off the mark.

1-0

Phaaast from Shoaib beating the edge in three consecutive balls !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back