Pakistan V WestIndies Offical Thread Day 5 [30/5/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fessal

T20I Debutant
Runs
I thought I shouldn't let this chance go as I will never get another as nobody will beat me to it today. Everyone's still asleep :p

Please update lastest score and weather conditions here ;-)

Team News:

Weather forecast: bright sunshine with a few passing showers:

Is nobody interested in the match anymore.
Come on u lot cheer for Pak.

Breaking News:

As a result of Pak players squabbling and quarrelling we have had a few serious injuries and after begging to the ICC and West Indies we have been allowed some substitute players to replace Afridi and YK for the final day. Incomes Migsy and Fessal as captain.

More breaking news:

There will be a special charity lunch interval:

Luch: 1pm with all charity going to David Shepeherd.
22 portions of roast beef and yorkshire pud, topped up with some fish and chips. Inzy can't have any cause he's not playing but will be smiling at shephered and trying to distract him.

courtney walsh and jimmy adams are now holding a seminar talk for a live audience....

The topic - "walking when u nick the ball"

190.1 Gayle to Afridi mistimes a hit and hits the third umpire, thereby rendering him unconscious....

190.2 Gayle to Afridi, hits it hard and knocks out Yasir Hameed in the Pavilion

190.3 Gayle to Afridi, brilliant shot - ball ricochets off Lara, hits Yonis Khan in the showers , who comes out in his towel and starts fighting with Inzi...

Amjid Javed said:
courtney walsh and jimmy adams are now holding a seminar talk for a live audience....

The topic - "walking when u nick the ball"

quick whats the phone number and email? don't tell them I am comming or they'll do a runner again.

Amjid
Haha I beat u for the first time ever in starting an offical upadtes thread ;-)

MenInGreen said:
190.1 Gayle to Afridi mistimes a hit and hits the third umpire, thereby rendering him unconscious....

190.3 Gayle to Afridi, brilliant shot - ball ricochets off Lara, hits Yonis Khan in the showers , who comes out in his towel and starts fighting with Inzi...

Damn I missed this as I had to go for a toilet break...lollz

MenInGreen said:

:))) :))) has to be POTW

Fessal said:
Amjid
Haha I beat u for the first time ever in starting an offical upadtes thread ;-)

il get mig to ban u now :p :p

He won't as I have bribed him with the vice captaincy for day 5,
and offcourse I am captain :p

Fessal said:
He won't as I have bribed him with the vice captaincy for day 5,
and offcourse I am captain :p

aslong as u dont fight in the showers its ok....

MenInGreen said:

whats the latest on the state of play? are they still playing?

I had to retire for Pizza so can someone tell me the position we are in?? :D

Fessal said:
MenInGreen said:

whats the latest on the state of play? are they still playing?

I had to retire for Pizza so can someone tell me the position we are in?? :D

its now teatime.... for entertainment... bob/inzi and shep are having a three way sumo wrestling match to decide who has the last slice of ur pizza ;-)

MenInGreen said:

:))2 :))2 Well said!

Amjid Javed said:
its now teatime.... for entertainment... bob/inzi and shep are having a three way sumo wrestling match to decide who has the last slice of ur pizza ;-)

Who won the team time interval battle? But why on earth is that Shephered playing in a Pakistani sport>> ?? Hasn't he had enough donations from all 22 players by them giving up there roast beef and yorkshire pud?? Can't believe he wants more.. Mota!

Fessal nails the Sky panel with some knockout blows Ali style.

Afridi on 395* with 1 ball left lol

Pakistan aft4er failing to win in their 2nd inns \ahve been allowed a 3rd inns by the WI

and are 130-6 by tea

Hussain said:
Pakistan aft4er failing to win in their 2nd inns \ahve been allowed a 3rd inns by the WI

and are 130-6 by tea

a 3rd innings :))) :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back