PakPassion Members! Time to put your views on Video!

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
As another way of providing a channel for our members to express their opinions, PakPassion is inviting all registered members to send in a 30 second clip of their views on:

1. A recently concluded game involving Pakistan.

2. Any other event in the cricketing world involving Pakistan that deserves attention

During the ongoing World Cup, you can send us your video review clip as soon as the game ends and we will choose the best one and put it on our Twitter/FaceBook/Instagram channels.

Attach the video clip and send by email to pakpassion@hotmail.com

So let's get going!

P.S. Send me a PM if you have any queries or feedback.

Last edited:
Start preparing your thoughts for when the game ends tomorrow :D

Hope members have their thoughts ready to send in :)

Hope all you guys have your thoughts ready for the clip?

Let's see who will be ready with their views when the game ends?

That is a good initiative. Will be making one to post soon. All other members should also send in their views as well. Looks fun

This is nice initiate.

A human touch to our opinions makes a big difference. @Major bhai who sounds like a grumpy old uncle on PP looks and talks like a BTech 4th year hosteller in IIT Kharagpur whom i can have a chai-sutta break in the evening with some namkeen mathhi and Maggi later probably.

I can see myself having the same Modi ji vs Rahul Gandhi debates with Major bhai that i always have with my best friends with no hard feelings.

Everything is good until you start talking religion and politics.
So always go with the policy that nothing to be taken to heart

Please send in your comments on the Pakistan's defeat to Australia and related topics!

Cmon Guys

Lets have some more opinions by video - your chance to shine on PP's Social media channels!

Heartbreak for Pakistan but are there any lessons to learn?

Send in your video or even Audio remarks about what's gone wrong for Pakistan and what, in your view, lies ahead in the future.

Totally agreed. I always have been of the belief that just with the right changes, management within PCB and with the team Pakistan team can achieve great heights in the long run. Just need to understand that and have to be honest with the sport and the team.

A true visionary is needed at the helm, a benign dictator of sorts.

Unfortunately, this whole Inzi fiasco has taken the attention off matters on the field - but as I said, the real introspection etc needs to begin and the direction needs to come from the top.

ALL:

Surely you have plenty to say about happenings in Pakistan cricket? Send us your video and we will put it up on our Social Media channels.

Make sure you mention your PP handle when introducing yourselves.

I know everyone is hurting so this is your chance!

Send in your video analysis!

I agree with each word said here. Camera work is like a 15 years old boy is doing it while sitting in his bed. No broadcast shown for all matches.

How can we notice a new rising talent when we as a pakistan team fan are unable to watch a new talent on tv. PCB should look into this and make some arrangements.

Last edited:
Would love to share more views on video in future
I saw your vid about your views. Is it okay if you can explain your viewpoint to me here? My urdu isn't that great cause of aussie origins lol.

When you speak that fast and say things like narei bazi, it gets glossed over my head 😂😂.

But I'm still interested in your viewpoints.

Also you're alot younger then I expected. Your pfp had me convinced you'd have a molwi type beard and a topi on your head. Looking good though ❤️.

I agree with each word said here. Camera work is like a 15 years old boy is doing it while sitting in his bed. No broadcast shown for all matches.

How can we notice a new rising talent when we as a pakistan team fan are unable to watch a new talent on tv. PCB should look into this and make some arrangements.

On a positive note , not making the videos public ensures that the talent remains mystery for world cricket.

I saw your vid about your views. Is it okay if you can explain your viewpoint to me here? My urdu isn't that great cause of aussie origins lol.

When you speak that fast and say things like narei bazi, it gets glossed over my head 😂😂.

But I'm still interested in your viewpoints.

Also you're alot younger then I expected. Your pfp had me convinced you'd have a molwi type beard and a topi on your head. Looking good though ❤️.
mainly about the he slogans made at ahmedabad stadium by indian fans. Because Jai shri Ram is also used as a taunt by Indians towards Muslims where often when having an issue for muslims to say this to show there loyalty towards India.

So that was what i was basically talking about that should an Indian crowd be saying such slogans in a negative way to cricketers in the ground?

Also, as for molvi part, ahhahah im very liberal, when elections are near do come to the timepass section.

mainly about the he slogans made at ahmedabad stadium by indian fans. Because Jai shri Ram is also used as a taunt by Indians towards Muslims where often when having an issue for muslims to say this to show there loyalty towards India.

So that was what i was basically talking about that should an Indian crowd be saying such slogans in a negative way to cricketers in the ground?
Ah fair. And naw they shouldn't, but this is an Indian crowd, their not exactly the most pleasant crowd or the best hosts of a tournament.

Their crowd control is zero 😂

This video getting some attention but great to see a PPer bring this out in the open.

Lets hear from more PPers - your views on Pakistan's ICC world Cup 2023 debacle

Back