PCL #PSL [Season 3] - Player type changes thread

Moh@n

ODI Debutant
Runs
Player Type Changes

The team owners and the individual players can mutually agree to change player types if they wish, whether it be a personal decision or a decision to benefit the team.

All changes to player types must be confirmed by the player and his Team Owner in this thread. If the player doesn't confirm the change, it will go through automatically by the deadline.

Changing both player type and/or bowling/batting hand for a single player constitutes as ONE change towards the quota. Changing anything again will count as another separate change, so make sure you get it right the first time. Each team is allowed FIVE free player type changes.

All requests must have both the Team Owner and player in question tagged.

Format for posting player type changes (The changes must be posted in the following format, including the batting/bowling hand):

I would like to change [Player Name] from a (current role) to a (new role) - Player type change #(1, 2 or 3).

The deadline to make any changes is Friday 2nd March, 2018 at 23:59 GMT.

Last edited:
".....It will go through automatically by the deadline".

Automatically means As par Captain's request or as par sign up default ?

".....It will go through automatically by the deadline".

Automatically means As par Captain's request or as par sign up default ?

Captain posts the changes here. The player confirms he is happy with the change.

If the player does not confirm then it goes through anyway after the deadline (so that we don't end up waiting endlessly for an inactive player).

Peshawar Zalmi

The following changes we would like to make.

Oligochaetes from a (Pure Allrounder) to a (Bowler -> Right Arm Leg Spin, LH Bat)
cricketjoshila from a (Batsman, LB) to a (Wicket Keeper, LB)
Napa from a (Bowler, RFM) to a (Bowler, RF)
Teshi98 from (Batsman, RB) to a (Bowling AR, RF,RB)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sultans

1. I would like to change [JattMaula] from a (Pure AR LS,LB) to a (WK,LB)

2. I would like to change [giri26] from a (Pure AR RB RF) to a (Bowler, ROS)

3. I would like to change [UN talkz] from a (Bowl AR (RB,RFM) to a (Bowler, LF)

4. I would like to change [Shawaiz} from a (Pure AR) to a (Bowl AR, LB RF)

Sultans

Confirmed
Lets go Sultans

Sultans

Confirmed.

1. I would like to change [ [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION]] from a (Pure AR, RLS, LHB) to a (Batsman, LHB)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. I would like to change [ [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION]] from a (Batsman, RHB) to a (Bowl AR, SLA, RHB)
------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. I would like to change [ [MENTION=142036]Hamad_H[/MENTION]] from a (Bowl AR, RLS, RHB) to a (Bowler, RF)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. I would like to change [ [MENTION=38337]imshally81[/MENTION]] from a (Bowler, ROS) to a (Bowler, LF)
5. I would like to change [ [MENTION=146141]Hermoine Green[/MENTION]] from a (Bowler, LF) to a (Bowler, ROS)

For the teams who haven't posted their changes yet, please remember the deadline is tonight.

I would like to change [MoJoJoJo] from a (Batting AR RHB,ROS) to a (Bowler RLS) - Player type change #(1)

I would like to change [Professor] from a (Batting AR RHB,RMF) to a (Bowler RF, RHB) - Player type change #(2)

I would like to change [EngrOmair] from a (Bowler RLS) to a (Bowler ROS] - Player type change #(3)

For the teams who haven't posted their changes yet, please remember the deadline is tonight.
[MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]
our player [MENTION=25545]giri26[/MENTION] will confirm by tommorow morning around 6 am IST as he must be sleeping right now
All others have confirmed

our player [MENTION=25545]giri26[/MENTION] will confirm by tommorow morning around 6 am IST as he must be sleeping right now

Confirmation does not matter. If Giri does not confirm by tonight then it will be automatically confirmed.

This has confused me now. If RF different from RFM ?

Yes, RF is a right arm fast bowler and RFM is a right arm medium fast. So speed difference.

Not sure if it changes the swing and Seam ability but that would be a good questions @M@han

Yes, RF is a right arm fast bowler and RFM is a right arm medium fast. So speed difference.

Not sure if it changes the swing and Seam ability but that would be a good questions @M@han

RF = Brett Lee
RFM = Glenn McGrath

So yes, speed difference.

1) I would like to change [MENTION=70365]Ahson8[/MENTION] from (Bowling AR RHB, OS) to a (Batsman, RHB)
2) I would like to change [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] from a (Bowling Allrounder RHB, RF) to a (Bowler, RFM)
3) I would like to change [MENTION=139716]HuzaifaE[/MENTION] from a (Batting Allrounder RHB, RFM) to a (Bowler, LS)
4) I would like to change [MENTION=54243]Azlan Khan[/MENTION] from a (Bowler, LS) to a (WK)
5) I would like to change [MENTION=133726]GoUgandaCranes[/MENTION] from a (Bowler, SLA) to a (Bowler, RF)
[MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION]

Lahore Qalandar squad changes

1. I would like to change [MENTION=136802]KhanNn[/MENTION] from a Pure AR (RFM, RB) to a (WK, Left Handed).

2. I would like to change [MENTION=140154]Arsalan Pro[/MENTION] from a Pure AR (RF, RB) to a bowler (ROS).

Lahore Qalandar squad changes

1. I would like to change [MENTION=136802]KhanNn[/MENTION] from a Pure AR (RFM, RB) to a (WK, Left Handed).

2. I would like to change [MENTION=140154]Arsalan Pro[/MENTION] from a Pure AR (RF, RB) to a bowler (ROS).

Even though I wanted to be a Fast bowler, I am happy with the change if it benefits the team.

I know it does not matter but I confirm my type change.

1) I would like to change [MENTION=70365]Ahson8[/MENTION] from (Bowling AR RHB, OS) to a (Batsman, RHB)
2) I would like to change [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] from a (Bowling Allrounder RHB, RF) to a (Bowler, RFM)
3) I would like to change [MENTION=139716]HuzaifaE[/MENTION] from a (Batting Allrounder RHB, RFM) to a (Bowler, LS)
4) I would like to change [MENTION=54243]Azlan Khan[/MENTION] from a (Bowler, LS) to a (WK)
5) I would like to change [MENTION=133726]GoUgandaCranes[/MENTION] from a (Bowler, SLA) to a (Bowler, RF)
[MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION]

no one in my complete khandaan (the ones that i know of) has ever been a fast bowler so this is a first and i will like to thank my parents who prayed for my success and all that and sach kehtay hain maan ki dua jannat ki hawa.

This is a special achievement for me. I'd also like to thank all my non-existent fans etc. Ap loug na hotay to main kuch na hota. shukria shukria

no one in my complete khandaan (the ones that i know of) has ever been a fast bowler so this is a first and i will like to thank my parents who prayed for my success and all that and sach kehtay hain maan ki dua jannat ki hawa.

This is a special achievement for me. I'd also like to thank all my non-existent fans etc. Ap loug na hotay to main kuch na hota. shukria shukria

Try to bowl @ 163 km/h. :p

Ha. Congratulations I guess lol

Back