[PICTURE] Who is Azam Khan referring to in this Instagram story?

Major

T20I Star
Runs
Post of the Week
I think this is was meant for actress/model that made dumb comments on Babar Azam and now she has deactivated her account

I think it is meant for the current state of social media culture, where attention can sometimes overshadow talent and hard work. But Azam khan is not a hard worker himself IMO. I maybe wrong here.

He meant it for the instagram model but it's ironic how much this applies to Mr Sometimes Acting Sometimes Bradman

She is talented though. A real beauty.
Dont know about that, but there was no need for her make stupid comments.

I think she was the one that mentioned the dm comment just for attention and now this.

I for one didnt know who she was until she made these stupid comments.

I dont like Malik, but still you need to respect him as he has represented Pakistan unlike these actresses and models.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know about that, but there was no need for her make stupid comments.

I think she was the one that mentioned the dm comment just for attention and now this.

I for one didnt know who she was until she made these stupid comments.

I dont like Malik, but still you need to respect him as he has represented Pakistan unlike these actresses and models.
She didn’t mention any DM story, not her. She was asked somewhere if she would accept Babar Azam’s proposal and she simply refused (who blames her lol?). She was then hounded by Babar fans on social media the way some of them were hounding some of us here the day Babar was reappointed captain.

This is so much more embarrassing for Babar. He isn’t even a Saudi prince who can get his way regardless of looks. There is ZERO compatibility between Nazish and Babar, looks wise, education and class wise. She’s well within her rights to refuse any proposal regardless of it coming from Pakistan’s best player.

She didn’t mention any DM story, not her. She was asked somewhere if she would accept Babar Azam’s proposal and she simply refused (who blames her lol?). She was then hounded by Babar fans on social media the way some of them were hounding some of us here the day Babar was reappointed captain.

This is so much more embarrassing for Babar. He isn’t even a Saudi prince who can get his way regardless of looks. There is ZERO compatibility between Nazish and Babar, looks wise, education and class wise. She’s well within her rights to refuse any proposal regardless of it coming from Pakistan’s best player.
these questions are planted. The host lets the guesst know before hand so that the response can be quick.

Again, Babar is not at fault here, so i dont know why you are bashing Babar here.

Lol well within her rights? No one is forcing her to go marry someone.

Thing is, if you gonna sit on tv and say something dumb for attention seeking purpose and get away with it, not possible

Well that’s not true. Azam is obese but he is 1000000 times more talented than the leg side merchant
One guy has an official ICC trophy that states he was the best for that year and the other one doesnt have one so.... When Azam wins one such award maybe we can talk

One guy has an official ICC trophy that states he was the best for that year and the other one doesnt have one so.... When Azam wins one such award maybe we can talk
What official ICC trophy? We have shelled 4 ICC trophies with Rizwan in the side

these questions are planted. The host lets the guesst know before hand so that the response can be quick.

Again, Babar is not at fault here, so i dont know why you are bashing Babar here.

Thing is, if you gonna sit on tv and say something dumb for attention seeking purpose and get away with it, not possible
Where is your proof that this question was not random and was planted?

What stupid thing did she say Major?

The controversy started when a fan asked Nazish Jahangir's that whether she would marry Babar Azam, to which, she reportedly said "Mazraat hi karungi", which means "Will say sorry"

However, her blunt no was not liked by Babar Azam fans who started commenting rubbish on her pictures and trolling her.

Reacting to the criticism Nazish Jahangir, in a post, said, "Babar bhai hum sab k bhai hain but un k fans MA dil khol k negativity phila rahy hain (Babar is like a brother to us but his fans are spreading negativity all across)," as reported by ARYnews.tv.

^^ Where is the stupidity here? She is one of the most beautiful pakiatani actresses and ik her from my phupa mehmood aslam. Ik her and she is a kind soul who literally even private her social media from harassment.

She was asked a question on if she would marry Babar, and she said no, and then later on she said all pakistani cricketers are brothers but their fans are toxic as heck which is true, I've experienced it here, from many including yourself.

What stupid thing did she say? She is a beautiful educated talented woman and is way way way out of babar's leagues in looks and capability. Nor do they have anything in common hence the mantra love is blind doesn't apply here.

Anyone who thinks Babar is handsome needs to get their glasses checked, let her marry an educated rich handsome man who values her, over babar who only values himself.

The controversy started when a fan asked Nazish Jahangir's that whether she would marry Babar Azam, to which, she reportedly said "Mazraat hi karungi", which means "Will say sorry"

However, her blunt no was not liked by Babar Azam fans who started commenting rubbish on her pictures and trolling her.

Reacting to the criticism Nazish Jahangir, in a post, said, "Babar bhai hum sab k bhai hain but un k fans MA dil khol k negativity phila rahy hain (Babar is like a brother to us but his fans are spreading negativity all across)," as reported by ARYnews.tv.

^^ Where is the stupidity here? She is one of the most beautiful pakiatani actresses and ik her from my phupa mehmood aslam. Ik her and she is a kind soul who literally even private her social media from harassment.

She was asked a question on if she would marry Babar, and she said no, and then later on she said all pakistani cricketers are brothers but their fans are toxic as heck which is true, I've experienced it here, from many including yourself.

What stupid thing did she say? She is a beautiful educated talented woman and is way way way out of babar's leagues in looks and capability. Nor do they have anything in common hence the mantra love is blind doesn't apply here.

Anyone who thinks Babar is handsome needs to get their glasses checked, let her marry an educated rich handsome man who values her, over babar who only values himself.
Exactly

She’s a genuine beauty, unlike many of the overrated actresses who are portrayed as the epitome of beauty and class.

Where is your proof that this question was not random and was planted?
these questions are never spontaneous. Spontaneous questions are those where the guest has think alot before answering.

Due to the limited time, questions are rehearsed and are planted

Exactly

She’s a genuine beauty, unlike many of the overrated actresses who are portrayed as the epitome of beauty and class.

Ik her, my phupa is mehmood aslam(The guy from bulbulaythe ary dogital show), he's married to or well was married to my dad's elder sister.

Ik some of these actresses and alot of em come to family weddings related to my dad's side anytime I go to Pakistan.

Again idk her that well or anything but she doesn't seem the type to be an attention seeker. Even if you made the argument that she was refusing babar and that led to unwanted attention, It was deliberately done. She isn't actively trying.

This just exposes the toxic fans that babar has, and people keep saying it's not Bobby's fault.

Either you have to claim that Pakistani people who follow babar are degenerates and toxic, or you have blame the leader in charge. You can't claim neither of the 2 if toxicity is happening.

Edit: FYI, I go and travel to Pakistan alot, every year, am going back for a month in June 16th and will return July 29th. So I'm not fully stuck in Australia like people think, ik the country state of affairs and I'm a full fledged lahori lol.

ok than why fight with me? go fight with Azam khan who himself has called her an attention seeker.

Forget Babar fans, its Azam khan who has said this.

Like i said, you will become a fan of a dog if it barked at babar. Now you are making fun of Babars looks lol.

This lady got what she deserved

Ik her, my phupa is mehmood aslam(The guy from bulbulaythe ary dogital show), he's married to or well was married to my dad's elder sister.

Ik some of these actresses and alot of em come to family weddings related to my dad's side anytime I go to Pakistan.

Again idk her that well or anything but she doesn't seem the type to be an attention seeker. Even if you made the argument that she was refusing babar and that led to unwanted attention, It was deliberately done. She isn't actively trying.

This just exposes the toxic fans that babar has, and people keep saying it's not Bobby's fault.

Either you have to claim that Pakistani people who follow babar are degenerates and toxic, or you have blame the leader in charge. You can't claim neither of the 2 if toxicity is happening.

Edit: FYI, I go and travel to Pakistan alot, every year, am going back for a month in June 16th and will return July 29th. So I'm not fully stuck in Australia like people think, ik the country state of affairs and I'm a full fledged lahori lol.
My guess, my hunch is that a lot of them are fans of another political leader too. It’s a common, repetitive behaviour I have witnessed by these social media low life’s for quite a long time now.

My guess, my hunch is that a lot of them are fans of another political leader too. It’s a common, repetitive behaviour I have witnessed by these social media low life’s for quite a long time now.
The reason I mentioned the whole lahori thing was because some of these people started getting political with me and acted as if I don't know the country state of affairs 😂😂.

Very very easy to read people's intentions and know the truth of what political party they represent and who they cast their vote to on election day 😂😂.

That's why when imad and Amir came back, and all comments such as

" Imad should take back his retirement "

I didn't believe em cause I knew comments about him being on the bench and people being happy would surface.

Oh and expect more comments such as

Pur batting is good, drop Usman khan as a player should only get 5 games to show their impact.

I can pull up rizzu's t20 stats in the middle order in his first 5 games, but for rizzu the argument will change to, well they should have played him as an opener, like ironic cause you guys claimed usman khan must bat at any position.

ok than why fight with me? go fight with Azam khan who himself has called her an attention seeker.

Like i said, you will become a fan of a dog if it barked at babar. Now you are making fun of Babars looks lol.

I'm happy to fight with azam, I'll fight him 24/7, if I have to, but my dms won't reach him on Instagram. So he'll duck me.

Wrong, Azam Khan said this way way after she privated her account, Babar fans were attacking her left and right.

Again i asked you how? You said you ignore posts that off topic, well I'm staying ontopic and asking how?

She said she won't marry Babar that's it? Where is the toxicity in this? Please tell me where is the toxicity, what did she say that was wrong?

After people harassed her and said nasty things, some comments even talking about her private parts and making fun of it,

She responded with babar fans are roxic and privated her account.

Tell me Major, please tell me right now how on earth does anyone deserve to have their derogatory comments about their private parts for refusing a marriage proposal?

Now you are making fun of Babars looks lol.

yes, i am, and i will do so if youre gonna claim she got what she deserved and justify the comments that were made about her looks and far worse. I will play this looks game 24/7 if others stoop this low.

Keep stooping lower and I'll best you on end, im too competitive to lose.

Some Major pakistani fans are upset because an actress didn't want to marry Babar lol.

Good on her for being honest, babar is no Imran or Afridi is he, and atm not rich enough to compensate for the lack of good looks

Why am I not surprised...

This isn't the first time where we've seen you get triggered and go down the road of toxicity whenever someone doesn't conform to Babar's best interests.

Remember when you also called for the boycott of Simon Doull? All because he criticised he Babar.
Someone decides to say no to marrying babar.

Babar fans: How dare she, let's Harrass her on end.

She decides to private her account.

Babar fams: Ha serves her right .

What a completly non toxic fanbase we have

looks like the highfive gang is confused whether Azam Khan should be considered a part of Babar fans or not.

How did she open her mouth? She was asked a question. This isn’t Afghanistan. Your acting like she deserves to be stoned for rejecting his proposal
she got what she deserved.

Next time, she should be careful what she wants to say in media.

Like i said, these questions are planted and known before hand. She wanted to tease Babar and in the end got trolled to no end with a deactivated social media. Serves her right.

Where does it say Nazish’s name?
What do you think Azam Khan was refering to and what is being discussed in this thread.

Or maybe you can act thick on purpose....

she got what she deserved.

Next time, she should be careful what she wants to say in media.

Like i said, these questions are planted and known before hand. She wanted to tease Babar and in the end got trolled to no end with a deactivated social media. Serves her right.
What are you going to do if she says whatever she wants? Why are you so triggered at her expressing freedom?

What are you going to do if she says whatever she wants? Why are you so triggered at her expressing freedom?
i dont have to do anything, thankfully freedom of expression acts both ways.

You say something stupid, than dont whine when people says something in response in your comment section..

You seem to advocate freedom of expression here but still hurt about babar fans commenting.

Why would i be triggered? I could care less, your the one who is trying so hard to make babar look responsible.

i dont have to do anything, thankfully freedom of expression acts both ways.

You say something stupid, than dont whine when people says something in response in your comment section..

You seem to advocate freedom of expression here but still butt hurt about babar fans commenting.

Why would i be triggered? I could care less, your the one who is trying so hard to make babar look responsible.
Who made Babar look responsible? She doesn’t like Babar. She doesn’t want him. Why are you so upset? She didn’t make fun of him or disrespect him. What stupid thing did she say?

Who made Babar look responsible? She doesn’t like Babar. She doesn’t want him. Why are you so upset? She didn’t make fun of him or disrespect him. What stupid thing did she say?
ignorance is a bliss

Even Azam Khan thinks the lady is an attention seeker

these questions are never spontaneous. Spontaneous questions are those where the guest has think alot before answering.

Due to the limited time, questions are rehearsed and are planted
We dont care what's goes on behind the scenes it's not transparent to us. And how can we take your word for it that's it was planned? You have any evidence? Is it facts or assumption?

@Major

how would you feel if some one asked you "would you marry babar?" And you turned around and said "NO" and then all babar fans troll you?
first of, i dont think anyone of us would have time to do these stupid social media aska question trend unless we are looking for attention like Nazish was.

Second, even if a question was asked like this about someone, i dont have to answer dumb questions. These social media Q/As you can ask and ignore any question you want becuase you are the one whos picking questions.

She wanted attention, she got backlash. Served her right.

We dont care what's goes on behind the scenes it's not transparent to us. And how can we take your word for it that's it was planned? You have any evidence? Is it facts or assumption?
1. If you dont follow podcast/tv interviews than i dont ahve time to explain how they work.
2. This was q/a session this attention seeker did on her social media page. You can choose to answer any question you want. ANd you can choose to show which ever question you want.

No one’s talking about why Azam Khan is even getting involved in this if that post is referring to that lady, I don’t think I’ve seen another sportsman attack a woman that had said something about his colleague

No one’s talking about why Azam Khan is even getting involved in this if that post is referring to that lady, I don’t think I’ve seen another sportsman attack a woman that had said something about his colleague

Not voluntary defense. But when asked Gill defended Pant on this issue

This is just one of many potential reasons for Azam Khan's Instagram posts. It might be true at all. Only Azam khan can explain what is the actual reason for that post. Till then, it is al speculations.

Dahani :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• CF333437-C526-4D58-841B-1983373C2352.jpeg
    CF333437-C526-4D58-841B-1983373C2352.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 12

Babar if he had any class can simply put a post out there requesting his fans to leave Nazish Jahangir alone.

Babar if he had any class can simply put a post out there requesting his fans to leave Nazish Jahangir alone.
nope doesnt need to.

She was the one who posted the story, she wanted the attention, now she should deal with it

It cannot be Babar, he has talent and also worked hard. I am sure he is referring to that actress.

Back