[PICTURES] Suresh Raina calls Pakistan besharam (shameless), then deletes tweet and blames nephew

GujjarSher

Tape Ball Star
Runs
o9Ztj.jpg

Apparently he has now deleted the tweet.

Last edited:
Who's crying? I'm just saying he's being disrespectful. Really no need for this stuff from a professional cricketer, no class at all.

I think a few people read it

Should make for an interesting series later on in the year

Bhai jalne walay ko jalne do.. humein kya parwa..

We made it to the Semis, something they can only dream of..

that was a bit OTT from Raina when he said "Besharam ki tara"..not expected from him.

Eh ?
In all the probabilities he is calling the team. Silly interpretation from Sr member.

And i do feel raina's tweet wasnt needed.

I really had some respect for him before reading that tweet.

Another classless Indian, this is their real face and we have posters here who keeping on going about the bhai-bhai nonsense.

lolz

seems like raina doesnt have guts to keep that tweet.

a young man got carried away, the media is very cruel, it will bounce on him big time!!!

Is it official account of Raina? I doubt it. Professional Cricketer would never behave like this.

Disgraceful and pathetic. You would expect him to figure out the difference between an international cricketer representing a country and people who comment on YouTube and Facebook pages.

Ek short ball ka mara humain besharam keh raha hai

8-0 humain partee to hum shakal nahi dikhate kisi ko LOL

Another classless Indian, this is their real face and we have posters here who keeping on going about the bhai-bhai nonsense.

NO

one man's reaction doesnt say it for every one.

generalization is extremely common but so wrong.

I guess a lot of the Indians can see why their team is disliked..

What did he say exactly? Sorry cant see it from the link because i'm on the cell phone.

Probably he read the Kohli crying thread started by our ever so humble & loving neighbors, so much for not crying :)))

i had a lot of respect for indians..but..you are bohat he " bagarat" niklay lo!

Poor stuff from Raina, he should leave the childish comments to both sets of fans who are more than happy taking digs at one another and should just do what he does best on the cricket field.

Uncalled for, but its again uncalled to label all Indians with one player.

that was quite distasteful to be honest. however, those badmouthing him should do well to remember tony greig is no worse. hell, even cool dude gayle indulged in ribbing his own team.

whatever, he should still apologize.

Wow guys, no need for Anti-India sentiment here... It's a dumb tweet by one player, he should be the target, not all Indian fans.

He is compettitvie...........Many missed his good tweet where he said ID MUBARAK to all.......... but hey good thnigs are always ignored

What does Eid Mubarak has to do with this? In case you live in a cave there are more Muslim in India than Pakistan. Silly comment.

Lol. Where are the people calling him an enthusiastic young player.
Just another indian with Napoleon complex

that was quite distasteful to be honest. however, those badmouthing him should do well to remember tony greig is no worse. hell, even cool dude gayle indulged in ribbing his own team.

whatever, he should still apologize.

Excellent point! When Tony Grieg was passing racist comments on Indians, people were extremely happy! I'm not supporting Raina but why double standards?

Different thing coming from fans and a professional cricketer, professional being the key word. If Raina wanted to troll it would have looked better if he kept it more lighthearted, this way it seems like the knockout of India really upset the poor lad. Oh well.

a truly classless individual. Your meant to be a sporting ambassador for your country u numbnuts

One man? Majority of Indians hate Pakistan , you are dreaming if you think otherwise
What do you think is the proportion of India loving Pakistanis worldwide ? Don't wanna defend him but maybe it was just tongue in cheek, also he might have been referring to our own team you know. Just a thought cause ~ woh bhi also means "aur" not only "they" which means that the post might have been misinterpreted !

Last edited:
I like it. I feel that will add more to the rivalry. No one likes a brother type reaction from a Arch Rival. I feel we both should have more matches now. It will really make Cricket more interesting.

NO

one man's reaction doesnt say it for every one.

generalization is extremely common but so wrong.

Btw Raina is being hailed as a hero on Indian forums cause of this tweet, that's shows you majority of Indians agree with him

He has not been known for these kinds of things....

Something happened during the Ind-Pak match that ticked him off...

Doesn't look good from a professional cricketer.

He is compettitvie...........Many missed his good tweet where he said ID MUBARAK to all.......... but hey good thnigs are always ignored

lol, Ok buddy, but more Muslims in India then in Pakistan, and please do not try to trun this into hindu vs muslim. grow up

im guessing he coped a lot from the crowd, generally i have a soft spot for Raina, both as a player and person

Seriously disgusted by this act. Never expected any such comment from Raina at least. Maybe some comments from Pakistani fans that day got to his head. Nevertheless, nothing justifies this kiddish act.

Btw Raina is being hailed as a hero on Indian forums cause of this tweet, that's shows you majority of Indians agree with him

Of course they will dude, havent heard about Bagal mein churri munh mein ram ram, this explains them totally!

I must say that this is a classless remark from Raina..Indians and Pakistanis say all kinds of things..but players must resist from that..and not add fuel..
and after saying that..those and only those.. who loved Tony Greig calling Indians chokers..should not have any problem when Pakistan is called shameless..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HskkxL7e1Hw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

watch the first 45 seconds, now this is i call "BESHARAM BATTING" dude can not even connect the tennis ball properly and has a big mouth!

That's the Indian style insult from afar and run like a coward when it's time to face the consequences

And what Afridi did was also typical Pakistani style as well.
First said Indians and Hindus are small hearted then very next morning he was denying it lol. Typical braveheart Pakistani right.

very very unprofessional from raina to be honest he just lost all his fans in Pakistan at least for me this was very very shameful and something you dont expect from cricketers no point now in Indians calling Afridi anything about his comments.

Bhai jalne walay ko jalne do.. humein kya parwa..

We made it to the Semis, something they can only dream of..

Beating Pakistan and not reaching the semis (failing to win the WC)>>>>>Losing against India and reaching the semis (still failing to win the WC)

Thats how I see it.

If Pakistan had actually won the WC, the loss to India wouldnt have mattered.

Last edited:
I must say that this is a classless remark from Raina..Indians and Pakistanis say all kinds of things..but players must resist from that..and not add fuel..
and after saying that..those and only those.. who loved Tony Greig calling Indians chokers..should not have any problem when Pakistan is called shameless..

How exactly is pakistan shameless because when tony called indians chokers he had some thing to back up his words, How is Pakistan shameless, when your miserable team is failing in every t20 WC except the first one? How is pakistan shameless when they are not let to play in their home ground but are still managing to get into the semis of every major ICC tournament? SHAME ON HIM! SHAME ON HIS MENTALITY!

Raina should not have said that.

but..no sympathy for those who are getting so upset over this..they had no problem with nasser hussain calling Indian players donkeys..no problem with Tony Greig calling Indian team chokers..no problem with Afridi calling Indians have small hearts.. well..in that spirit dont expect Indians to feel for you when your team is called shameless..live with that..

How exactly is pakistan shameless because when tony called indians chokers he had some thing to back up his words, How is Pakistan shameless, when your miserable team is failing in every t20 WC except the first one? How is pakistan shameless when they are not let to play in their home ground but are still managing to get into the semis of every major ICC tournament? SHAME ON HIM! SHAME ON HIS MENTALITY!

Oh bhai..I am not calling Pakistan shameless..but if someone enjoys other team getting called cheap names..then accept that some mud will be flung at your team also :yk

I actually agree with that..we have small hearts :(

but but didnt see any large heart behavior from Pakistanis..making fun of Kohli crying..PTV making fun of Indian fans..well..seems there is no difference in the size of our hearts :yk

do u see no difference btw a professional cricketer than media / fans?

it took just one tweet to bring out the real crybabies :))

Back