[PICTURES/VIDEOS] PSL 9 Fielding Watch

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Let's gather here to dissect and discuss the fielding performances in the PSL-9

Whether it's stunning catches, agile saves, or game-changing run-outs, this is the space to analyze and appreciate the fielding prowess on display. Share your thoughts, highlight standout moments, and let's engage in lively discussions about the fielding skills exhibited in PSL-9.

Khushdil Shah drops a dolly today in the match against IU. No wonder fielding is the weakest department for team Pakistan.

Imad Wasim dropping an easy catch of Mohammad Rizwan. I think all senior players are in a race to win the most poor fielder award😂
Q5mQndz.jpeg

Fielding has been very poor so far in this PSL.

Imad Wasim dropping an easy catch of Mohammad Rizwan. I think all senior players are in a race to win the most poor fielder award😂
Q5mQndz.jpeg
It wasn't the only catch he dropped tonight. He dropped Reeza Hendricks as well but it wasn't as easy chance as this one.

Awe... Shaheen Afridi drops a dolly. How costly would be this drop for LQ. Fielding standards in PSL pretty pedestrian so far.
IMG-20240221-WA0050.jpg

This is all on the Franchises. I doubt IPL Franchises will ever pick a player who is grotesquely unfit, out of shape and a poor fielder.

Haseebullah spills a difficult catch of Malan. But how costly that would be for MS today.
IoalstM.jpeg

Exceptionally poor fitness levels, lack of interest in fielding in general by our players as you can see that most of the times by their body language.

The fielding and at times overall quality has been really poor, I mean even basis are not being done right. For me this has been one of the worst seasons so far with regards to quality.

Azam Khan missing a simple runout chance against Karachi Kings. How costly would it be for Islamabad Uniteds?
vjR4oN2.jpeg

A bad collision occurs between Alex Hales and Shadab Khan. Thanks God that nobody bumped into Azam Khan, otherwise would have been in hospital now😁
oXVtyCA.jpeg

G8TDyHH.jpeg

jzJHAm6.jpeg

Muzarabani is really not the best filders, has 3 stumps to aim at and misses by a mile. A while easier he dropped a fairly eachy chance at short third man.

eN5eZ9z.png

AZCfUvV.png

Has to be one of the worst PSLs in terms of fielding.

Three sitters were dropped in today's game. Seifert made up for his mistake with a stunner at least.

Tayyab Tahir drops a sitter at deep midwicket, but takes a catch a ball later.
The fielding from our emerging players is truly shocking

t9QwNOv.png

Poor fielding efforts continue in PSL, as Jason Roy drops a simple catch of PZ opener.

Great fielding from Rilee Rossouw to run Haris out. Feel bad for Haris though, he was looking good, just to get run out.

utOz39r.png

In this PSL 9, we are witnessing some quality fielding, but mostly from foreigners. Rovman Powell takes a remarkable running catch! Aamir Jamal removes Laurie Evans of Quetta Gladiators.

20240308_215804.jpg

PSL is probably the only league in which the fielding of the ball boys is better than the fielding of the players.

I like how this other fielder was in position next to Wasim Jr, just in case Wasim jr popped it. But maybe he got a little bit too close

LNbWPxy.png

Roy drops a sitter, he's dropped a few this PSL. Perhaps he's been in Pakistan too long

PRoi82v.png

I don't know why Shan was angry at Niazi, that was a really good attempt

lL3qtLE.png

10 games in, we have 28 dropped catches in the IPL already.

That's worse than the PSL.

Back