Pink balls online??

khanz141

Local Club Star
Runs
I play in a league and they are using pink balls this season. I researched online but i couldn't find anywhere to buy them online. I was wondering if there is any site anyone knows that can help me out as it would come a little cheaper when bought online also.

Doesn't the league provide you guys with the balls?

here in sunday league, they provide us 2 balls, one for each team to use...(organised by pakistanis)
in saturday, as many as you want(organised by official club)
and in tuesday league they dont give you anything, we have to pay for umpires, both teams 20 pound each, to both umpires...:yk

Doesn't the league provide you guys with the balls?

No, at our league, each team has to bring a ball in for the match. I think they do have extra ones tho in case a ball goes bad all of a sudden or gets lost some times.

But any chance of buying the balls online?

here in sunday league, they provide us 2 balls, one for each team to use...(organised by pakistanis)
in saturday, as many as you want(organised by official club)
and in tuesday league they dont give you anything, we have to pay for umpires, both teams 20 pound each, to both umpires...:yk

Ahh okay, JazakAllah Khair :)

Quite similar to ours league but if I know properly then in our leagues balls are bought from the league.

We also have to pay for umpires.

as per my research, pink balls are only made on order since they do not have a massive market in general.

Tiflex make them, as do Readers, but I don't think they offer them in the same numbers as red balls.

Back