"The skills that I have cannot be compared with anyone else" : Mohammad Amir

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Mohammad Amir speaking to a media outlet:

"I don't think there is a competition of myself with anyone. I was the only bowler who was in the ICC rankings. Even when I was dropped after the World Cup, I was still in the rankings for a good year and a half"

"The skills that I have don't compare to anyone along with my mindset. I don't think there are any comparisons because everyone has a different class and I am the only one in my class"

==

“Mera aur Ramiz Raja ka bohot puraana pyaar hai jo khatam nahi hoga (Our relationship goes back a long way and it won’t end). It’s understandable why I took back my retirement when he (Raja) took charge"

“His stance doesn’t change for other people but the rule doesn’t apply to him. If you see his old videos, he had said that he wouldn’t stay for a minute if Imran Khan left.

“His stance about leaving has changed now. Jaan chali jaaye but kursi naa jaye (He won’t give up his position no matter what). Kursi toh sabko pyari hoti hai. Enjoy karne dein unko (Everyone loves being in a powerful position. Let him enjoy)"

Last edited:
Arrogant statements.

Shaheen is much more lethal than Amir. Amir was quite ineffective outside of UK.

Dude is averaging close to 37 in test cricket since being recalled in 2016. He is borderline delusional and average.

Yes, Amir, and the amount of hypocrisy, dishonesty, corruption and ungratefulness that you possess can't be compared with anyone else either.

He needs to play more and then show what we are missing. Words are not going to be enough.

He needs to play more and then show what we are missing. Words are not going to be enough.

He doesn’t. He played enough after coming back and didn’t exactly light the world on fire except for the 2017 ICCCT final. He is just full of himself.

Dude is averaging close to 37 in test cricket since being recalled in 2016. He is borderline delusional and average.

With a drop every second chance created.

Tragic what we lost with this guy. May e Boult compares?.

He's right. Not many other cricketers can package age fudging, diffidence, spot fixing and threatening retirements all into one.

When did he take back his retirement?

The farther he stays away Pak cricket, the better.

Not a fan of Ramiz, but there is no comparison in not resigning from a post and not being in favor of including fixers.

This joker should have spent some more time jail, maybe his attitude would have improved.

Look at his ego and then compare it with his achievements in the game. Repulsive!

Correction, use to!

He wasn't the same bowler after his 5 year ban and only showed tiny glimpses of his pre-ban abilities.

Back